Challenge Tips

This is a thread for people to help each other with the various challenges.

Right now I need help with Scene 3 of Titan Sky, no matter what I do I can't do any of the challenges.

Finish in 38 seconds

Finish 2 combos both worth 400k

50x combo with a perfect landing

The 2 combos and the 50x combo are nearly impossible because there is a certain spot where it is a straight drop down, and you don't have enough momentum to do a manual so I don't know what to do.

Can anyone offer tips on:

titan Sky level 3- finish in 38 seconds

And

Titan Sky level 4- revert manual through the facility

Only need these two for the trophy and I just can't seem to do them.

Thanks

Edited by cryax

You just have to do a revert manual on the (i think?) upper part of the level, but you have to go through the entire level in a single combo.

For the 38 seconds trophy, just focus on perfect landings... I did not have a single problem with that one so i can't really help

Thanks man I've just got my trophy and thanks for making the thread it's been really useful

If anyone is strugling with the 38 seconds, then focus on perfect landings and don't worry about doing any manuals. Doing manuals slows you down just enough that you finish just below 38 seconds. Also take the top route (through the reactor), as the bottom route is very slightly slower.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having some trouble on my last 3 amateur challenges that are all on Titan sky level 5. 

-1,200,000 points

-62x combo (my best was only like 52x and I feel like I worked in a good amount of spins too)

-Finish in 2 combos with both over 300k (I got 291k once on my first combo so I was pretty close)

For the high scores try not to repeat the same tricks over and over in the same combo. Variety is key.

For the 62x combo just keep doing heaps of spins on every jump and chuck in some revert manuals and grind switches. Shouldnt be too hard.

Thanks, that helps. I will try to add a little more variety. 

I only played for about 15 mins last night but I got a 59x combo so that is definitely doable. I should practice revert manuals and try to use those too but sometimes I just revert and don't manually which stops my combo of course. The spins and grind switches got me close last night even without the revert manuals.