"hard" challenges

Milkyray

I was just wondering what playset everyone used to get the trophy for finishing all challenges on hard difficulty level. The driving challenges on the incredibles are annoying, but I think doable. The paintball challenges on Monsters University are real nailbiters.... I haven't tried any of the challenges on the pirates set. I've got my mind set on the platinum trophy, but could use some advice... Help me out. :P

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Do You Need to Have All The Characters in Pirates of the Caribbean to do all challenges? I Have Jack Sparrow and Davy Jones, Need to Know if I Need to Hunt down Hector Barbossa to get the Platinum.

• 4 months later...

Challenges in Cars aren't easy. In Incredibles a few are tough but doable. Monsters University is the buggiest play set and some of the challenges are VERY difficult and tiresome, and the bike ones are painful if you don't get the hang of it. Toy Story is quite buggy too, challenges are doable. Pirates are all within normal reach.

Easiest one is Lone ranger and the play set has the 2 required toys. Only one more difficult is the River Bed race which requires very precise timing, as it's always doable on the last second.

All challenges are MUCH easier done by 2 players, if it's possible, specially the collect ones. As far as I figured you need all the toys for the play set as there are challenges that can only be done by having a specific toy. However my trophies popped with Lone Ranger so I cannot assure this.