white Night Trophy

Limeboy08

Tried that and it didn't work. Did a 2h speedrun and change the time at chapter 6 to make it 1h10 of game and trophy didn't pop :(

Maybe it must be done during night hours? I started my game on 4th march at 21, i changed the time (at chapter 6 in the same playthrough) on 7th and put 22:59, and it worked.

Maybe it must be done during night hours? I started my game on 4th march at 21, i changed the time (at chapter 6 in the same playthrough) on 7th and put 22:59, and it worked.

hmm so you did 4th-21h and then on the 7th changed to 4th-22h59?

Im gonna try again after lunch, changing time to 21h and making sure i finish before 23h. It's the only trophy i am missing.

Well, I did it the normal way, so I don't know if changing the clock works, but what I do know is you have to do it in night time, maybe that's why the tophy didn't pop. And I think 2 hours is just fine, by one night I suposse the game means something between 10:00 pm and 3:00 am... if it didn't work for you, and you were playing at night, maybe changing the date is counterproductive, so don't do it...

Edited by Vanight

Well, I did it the normal way, so I don't know if changing the clock works, but what I do know is you have to do it in night time, maybe that's why the tophy didn't pop. And I think 2 hours is just fine, by one night I suposse the game means something between 10:00 pm and 3:00 am... if it didn't work for you, and you were playing at night, maybe changing the date is counterproductive, so don't do it...

hmm so you did 4th-21h and then on the 7th changed to 4th-22h59?

Im gonna try again after lunch, changing time to 21h and making sure i finish before 23h. It's the only trophy i am missing.

Exactly! Yes I think you must follow the trophy description literally, so play at night (or change in night hours) :)

Edited by marcobarto

Yeah, the game is fully aware of the date and hour. Its the same with Daughter of the Moon trophy, you have to finish the game on a Full Moon day, which was quite cool, because when I finished the game and went outside, I saw a beautiful full moon on the sky...

Mine popped after changing the date/time...and I started at lunch time...?  How do I get The Twelve Strokes of Midnight?  Missed 2 Boston Daily News articles...how does that affect Around the clock? Do collectibles carry over or will I have to 'collect' everything again?

Mine popped after changing the date/time...and I started at lunch time...? How do I get The Twelve Strokes of Midnight? Missed 2 Boston Daily News articles...how does that affect Around the clock? Do collectibles carry over or will I have to 'collect' everything again?

12 Strokes: Play the game from 11:59 pm to 12:00 am.

Around the Clock won't pop until you have every Daily News Article.

All Collectibles are carried over to New Game...

• Like 1

12 Strokes: Play the game from 11:59 pm to 12:00 am.

Around the Clock won't pop until you have every Daily News Article.

All Collectibles are carried over to New Game...

Eventually got 12 Strokes to pop...you need to be inside the mansion to hear the clock chimes, as far as I can tell, certainly didn't work outside, neither at the beginning of the game, nor the end.  Cheers!

I know Around the Clock won't pop without the News collected, I meant if I collect the missing two (all others collectibles I have) then I presume I'll get the trophy without actually having to pick them up and read them all again...just as long as they're all collected at the point of finishing on a moon day...right?

:)