Generall Historie of Plantes not popping

sn_srb93

I have been playing this game for a few days and:

have done the play through about 10 + times....yet i have only the 1st and 2nd play through trophies...

and checked off the entire trophy guides list of "Generall Historie of Plantes" while also visiting the graveyard (red roses), big tree and beach in every season

..3 times.

yet still no silver trophy..

can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong because this is just getting ridiculous  :huh:

Edited by sn_srb93

I think I got it on my 3rd playthrough. 

You need to be really anal about checking every single inch of the island in every single season. You need to be a bit quick and lucky in Winter, due to the game ending, but there are a lot fewer plants to worry about then due to the cold.

I don't think I ever found a definitive list of all the plants, but that's not to say there won't be one available if you have a Google.

Good luck. It's an irritating one to get, hence the rarity.

• 5 months later...

Got this on my first focused play through.  I spent about 20 minutes each in spring, summer and autumn going over every inch of the island making sure to spend time on the beach, graveyard, mountains, open areas and looking at all the trees.  Then when I got to winter I went straight to beech looked at the seaweed and the dead leaves on the trees and was worried as it did not pop.  I then went back towards the centre of the island and the trophy popped when I passed some bushes and the winter grass.  Posting what I done here in case it helps anyone else.

• 4 months later...