Secret arts

They're random. Not sure, but I don't think they start showing up until after the third festival though.

BTW, for the trophy:
Secret Arts are learned by only a single character so if that character dies, the art is lost. However, they can pass the art on to an offspring of the same trade so to get the trophy, you have to have three generations of characters who all have the skill (so they can team up)

They're random. Not sure, but I don't think they start showing up until after the third festival though.

BTW, for the trophy:

Secret Arts are learned by only a single character so if that character dies, the art is lost. However, they can pass the art on to an offspring of the same trade so to get the trophy, you have to have three generations of characters who all have the skill (so they can team up)

Thanks pal!

• 1 year later...

So 3 people team up and use it in a battle? Or three alive people need to know it?

For the three's a crowd trophy, to be able to do a joint secret art, the 3 people need to be grandparent, parent and child so have someone that knows a secret art breed asap (so when they're 8 months old basically), then pass on the secret art to their child by training them and do the same once the child is 8. Sometimes the grandparent won't live long enough for all 3 of them to go into a dungeon so you'll have to keep trying until you can take all 3 and just join forces like you would when using a spell. Iirc children from bethrothal are born instantly so you can win some time with that.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 3/13/2015 at 2:47 PM, andyscout said:

You can get them before. I got mine originally after the first fes.

I know this is old, but I figured I'd clarify if someone sees this in the future.