'Its All In The Writing' Trophy Glitch Fix!

oSmurrk

So i was stuck on 67/67 collectibles on dying light and was trying all sorts of methods like the new save stuff and collecting them or some again and it didnt work. I even had a backup save with 66/67 and kept collecting that last one but had no luck. Until i found on another website a way that worked perfectly for me and should do (hopefully) for you! (i dont know if its been posted already just trying to help)

1.Have your save with 67/67 on.

2.Delete the game application (not your saves)

3.Disable internet connection on PS4.

4.With the connection disabled put in the disc and install it again (this means no updates will occur)

5.Still with no internet, start a new save (not a new game+) and start from the last checkpoint 'Extraction'.

6. You'll be placed in the tower and pick up that one collectible on the notice board.

Thats it, the trophy should have popped. It did for me and my friends. Have fun getting the plat  :)  

• Like 3

So i was stuck on 67/67 collectibles on dying light and was trying all sorts of methods like the new save stuff and collecting them or some again and it didnt work. I even had a backup save with 66/67 and kept collecting that last one but had no luck. Until i found on another website a way that worked perfectly for me and should do (hopefully) for you! (i dont know if its been posted already just trying to help)

4.With the connection disabled put in the disc and install it again (this means no updates will occur)

5.Still with no internet, start a new save (not a new game+) and start from the last checkpoint 'Extraction'.

6. You'll be placed in the tower and pick up that one collectible on the notice board.

Thats it, the trophy should have popped. It did for me and my friends. Have fun getting the plat  :)

Thanks man it worked

worked like a charm, tnx man

• 3 weeks later...

Dammit download version didn't work techland need to fix this garbage now so over it.

I had the same problem, download version. I have it now, same method worked for my 'Now It's Safe' trophy too:

(Make sure the app is closed first)

1) sign out of PSN

2) Reset playstation

3) sign back into PSN

4) open dying light and start from last checkpoint 'extraction'

5) pick up note off the notice board

(Pretty much the same method but it works for the downloaded version of the game, if you're doing it for the 'now it's safe' trophy just unlock one safe house and the trophy pops)