Invading a Homeworld? Post here

MafiaBrett

Christ, this game. It would be nice if they could get the trophies to properly work. I was actually on this time doing missions to get some easy XP. I finished a mission and then checked the galactic map and we took over the Cyborgs and.... nothing. Second time. Maybe it's so glitchy that you can't be in a mission the moment that it rolls over to a victory. I have this strange feeling I won't get it against the Illuminate and the whole Galactic Campaign won't trigger either.

Edited by Yadilie

I got the trophy not even being online at the time of the event ending. I wasn't able to wake up early enough to keep console on while afk but I just logged in saw that we somehow won the invasion.. I sat at the recap screen almost 1-2 minutes before the trophy unlocked. (That's unusually long wait for a trophy on ps4) It's like the trophy has a hard time unlocking.

So my suggestion is if you did at least 1 mission required and come back at a later date, just look at the recap screen and wait till the trophy unlocks, my guess 2 minutes max.

Also if you didn't have the trophy unlock for you, let me know the details! 

Edited by MafiaBrett
  • Like 1

Christ, this game. It would be nice if they could get the trophies to properly work. I was actually on this time doing missions to get some easy XP. I finished a mission and then checked the galactic map and we took over the Cyborgs and.... nothing. Second time. Maybe it's so glitchy that you can't be in a mission the moment that it rolls over to a victory. I have this strange feeling I won't get it against the Illuminate and the whole Galactic Campaign won't trigger either.

I did only 1 mission for this trophy and it was right when the yellow bar was almost full. When I finished the mission it said that we conquered and I got the trophy.

EDIT: Whoever doesn't have a trophy for protecting the capital city you have 3 hours left to do it!

Edited by SooFany-R

I did only 1 mission for this trophy and it was right when the yellow bar was almost full. When I finished the mission it said that we conquered and I got the trophy.

EDIT: Whoever doesn't have a trophy for protecting the capital city you have 3 hours left to do it!

Well, I don't know then. I did 1 solo mission and then about 10 missions with other people.

Well, I don't know then. I did 1 solo mission and then about 10 missions with other people.

If you haven't got the recap screen yet, where it talks about us securing the planet on the 1st page and then 2nd page is the whole list of events.  What I did was sit at the 1st page maybe 90 seconds then the trophy unlocked for me. You'll probably get the recap screen starting up the game the next time your on if you haven't had it yet.

Edited by MafiaBrett

If you haven't got the recap screen yet, where it talks about us securing the planet on the 1st page and then 2nd page is the whole list of events.  What I did was sit at the 1st page maybe 90 seconds then the trophy unlocked for me. You'll probably get the recap screen starting up the game the next time your on if you haven't had it yet.

I got it after being on the bridge for about 30 seconds after logging in. I didn't wait on the recap screen. The trophy popped the moment I left orbit around Cyberstan.

HELLDIVERS_20150327185305.jpg

And what will happen when this last civilization will be conquired ?

Anyone who conquered at least one planet during the entire war/campaign will get the "Peace and prosperity reign above all trophy".

Afterwards, the regions and conflicts all reset and a new war will begin for anyone who needs to get specific trophies relating to Bugs or Cyborgs.

So wow.. lol just as we are getting mintues, maybe 1 or 2 hours away from the start of invading.. we get a defense event haha.

Edit, seems we lost the defense and have to refill the final region again. my guess invasion is gonna be another 2-3 days away now.

Edited by MafiaBrett

Wow I really slept on this game since bloodborne came out.. Also I got kinda burned out and started playing hotline miami 2 for a min right before bloodborne.. Is this invasion still in effect? Damn man I wanted to get my bloodborne plat tonight

-_-

Disregard I see the most recent posts ATM.. It didn't show me the last page of comments for some reason. I'm using the mobile friendly version on my iPhone 4

So can u confirm/deny if we need to be present when the event ends Brett? Like if I solo a level 3 and then come back in a day or two will I get the trophy if the assault was a success?

Wow I really slept on this game since bloodborne came out.. Also I got kinda burned out and started playing hotline miami 2 for a min right before bloodborne.. Is this invasion still in effect? Damn man I wanted to get my bloodborne plat tonight

-_-

Disregard I see the most recent posts ATM.. It didn't show me the last page of comments for some reason. I'm using the mobile friendly version on my iPhone 4

So can u confirm/deny if we need to be present when the event ends Brett? Like if I solo a level 3 and then come back in a day or two will I get the trophy if the assault was a success?

It seems like this event isn't bugged like the 1st invasion of the Bugs, so you shouldn't need to be present at the end of this one. I was able to get the trophy against the Cyborgs and I see a lot of others did to well after the event ended.  

So you should be fine! with doing just a level 3 and coming back whenever it ends  :) Its just a precautionary post incase the event ever gets bugged/glitched again.

Edited by MafiaBrett

Event just ended, "Peace and prosperity reigns again" trophy popped up, just have to get 100.000 kills to get the platinum... :facepalm:

Edit: my trophy popped up before the ending scene and the credit. (I did one last event mission to be sure to get it)

Edited by Caliburst89
  • Like 1