Invading a Homeworld? Post here

MafiaBrett

How to i get Attack trophy ? If this Attack will succesful , trophy will be unlock ?

Yes, if we successfully finished filling up the yellow bar the trophy Spreading Managed Democracy will unlock. And if we finish the all races, we get Peace and prosperity reigns again ( only if you completed one planet ).

True... I'm trying my best but it's not enough x.x

I know. There's only so much we can do. Like right now 5k players are in bugs. while another 5k is at cyborgs/illuminate. Literally, only those 2 community related trophies are the only ones i'm missing for 100% smh

The attack was lost right? I logged in like an hour before it ended and the yellow bar was at like 60% :(

If I "Follow" this thread, do I get an email when there are new replies? It would be nice to know when the next attack will be without having to check the game all the game

The attack was lost right? I logged in like an hour before it ended and the yellow bar was at like 60% :(

If I "Follow" this thread, do I get an email when there are new replies? It would be nice to know when the next attack will be without having to check the game all the game

I think so. I cleared a mission yesterday just to try to get the trophy but I haven't connected since. They were losing pretty badly though.

About this thread, I dunno. I'm using IFTTT app with reddit and works so so too.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

I think so. I cleared a mission yesterday just to try to get the trophy but I haven't connected since. They were losing pretty badly though.

About this thread, I dunno. I'm using IFTTT app with reddit and works so so too.

Yes, I just got an email from your reply so thats good :) I hope there will be a new attack soon so people can manage to get these community trophies. I still play the game so I will post here if I notice an attack that hasn't been mentioned here.

• Like 1

Currently attacking illuminate homeworld looks like at best guess 30-40% complete

I'll be arriving home in 11h... I'm working atm... I can't believe the only time I'm not checking the game is the time we're winning... 

Can anyone tell me the % of Illuminate and Bugs attacks on their homeworlds?

The Illuminate war-front is currently set in the final region, but it still hasn't reached their homeworld.

We're attacking the Bug homeworld, but it's not looking too promising, again.

Thank you LastMinuteSavior. Not looking too promising?? wth... Are the devs making this battles impossible or what? Howcome the community trying their best for the third time be failing again? I'll be playing this game as soon as I get home, I'll be spending some hours fighting, hoping to gain some influence to help out.

Thank you LastMinuteSavior. Not looking too promising?? wth... Are the devs making this battles impossible or what? Howcome the community trying their best for the third time be failing again? I'll be playing this game as soon as I get home, I'll be spending some hours fighting, hoping to gain some influence to help out.

The community isn't actually trying their hardest. All the super high level veterans try to end wars by defeating all aliens almost at the same time so they won't lock themselves out of a race for the rest of the war. They won't actually contribute until we've got all 3 races super close to their home planet.

We've lost this attack already. No chance of winning it.

However, I saw Arrowhead wrote this on twitter "They are weakened from past attempts, and we have a real chance if everyone gives their best" which I hope means that from every failed attempt, the next attack will get easier? If thats true, at least there is hope.

Also, if the attack is successful, will the bugs not be playable for the duration of the war? So everyone has to play vs Cyborgs or Illuminates so we have a much better chance of defeating them?

• Like 1

Also, if the attack is successful, will the bugs not be playable for the duration of the war? So everyone has to play vs Cyborgs or Illuminates so we have a much better chance of defeating them?

Good question. Hope somebody can clear that up for us.

But the offensive on Bug planet still looks like it's going better than past attempts, even more if we recall that the last few were on a weekend with more players at it.

It's just nonsense that people are working to start the offensive on Illuminate homeworld. We can't win on one battlefront, how can we do it in two? Seems dumb splitting up our efforts.

This is true and one of the reasons why elite players won't "help" in the war-front. They don't want to lose access against one of the races. 

If a race is destroyed (i.e Bugs), that race won't be playable again until the war is restarted.