Invading a Homeworld? Post here

MafiaBrett

Yes, I believe if we failed to successfully defeat the main planet, the influence required to defeat it in the next tries gets lower. 

Yes, if the bug planet gets defeated, it will not be available for the remainder of the war.

Yes, I got the helldivers for free and only heard these things through a friend.

No, don't qoute me on this ROFL

Yes, I believe if we failed to successfully defeat the main planet, the influence required to defeat it in the next tries gets lower. 

Yes, if the bug planet gets defeated, it will not be available for the remainder of the war.

Yes, I got the helldivers for free and only heard these things through a friend.

No, don't qoute me on this ROFL

:P

Another attack started at 

"Squ'Bai Shrine"

Illuminates

40 hours left.

Wow, I guess the strategy mentioned before here about getting all three to be attacked, in order to avoid defense events is going along now?

Why would anyone gain anything by avoiding defence events?

Another attack started at 

"Squ'Bai Shrine"

Illuminates

40 hours left.

Wow, I guess the strategy mentioned before here about getting all three to be attacked, in order to avoid defense events is going along now?

We'll definitely have another two defenses coming up.  The bug home world has less than 10 hours left and the influence bar is only around 50%.  The Illuminate home world has 35 hours left and there is barely any progress.  I think what the community is doing is backing up all the races to their home world or the region right before and then take them out one by one.  At least I hope that's what's happening...

• Like 1

If I have understood this "Peace and prosperity reigns again" trophy correctly, it means that the community has to defeat all three types of enemies, and the participants gets the trophy?

I downloaded this game when it came out on ps+ three weeks ago and I have been playing it almost every day since. It says that the war has been going on for about 40 days which would mean the last war ended in the middle of january.

If I check the trophy on here it says that the last 50 people who got it, all of them unlocked it in the past seven days. How is that possible?

If I have understood this "Peace and prosperity reigns again" trophy correctly, it means that the community has to defeat all three types of enemies, and the participants gets the trophy?

I downloaded this game when it came out on ps+ three weeks ago and I have been playing it almost every day since. It says that the war has been going on for about 40 days which would mean the last war ended in the middle of january.

If I check the trophy on here it says that the last 50 people who got it, all of them unlocked it in the past seven days. How is that possible?

the last 50 ppl parycipated in wars before this and did not log in to see th war won. 

Don't make any effort to win the war while the 3 fronts don't reach the home planet. It's pointless and a waste of time. If you want to win this war as fast as possible, help to push the remaining areas to their homeplanets so the Elite Players can wipe all 3 races at once. The system for the Galactic War is broken and too community dependant. This is how the community works and we can't change it. If the devs did as I suggested and let you kill the destroyed races even though we won against them (giving no rewards nor extra exp/stratagems), we probably wouldn't need to face this issue.

When the war reaches the 3 fronts, play the one that is being destroyed the most (should be cyborgs first, then bugs, then Illuminati), then move to the next, and to the next, then get your trophy, possibly your platinum too like I'm going to and move on from Helldivers until they change this shit. Until this happens, we are all playing the waiting game. This war has been going for 40 days and I'm only playing the game for around 20 and I'm already bored of this system. This comes from someone who looked forward to this game for over 8 months and made the happiest posts possible at the announcement of this game on plus.

EDIT: How cute, the insects are pushing back at the middle of the night, we are losing a lot of ground. I was expecting this war to finish today or maybe tomorrow, but doesn't seem at all that this is going to happen. ^-^

• Like 1

All I know is that this war needs to end.  Aside from grinding to 25 and the 100k kills, the community events are the only trophies I'm missing for the Plat.  I keep missing my chances at defending a planet as the times are all over the place and the window is so small.  The latest ones have seemed to take place between 12 am and 2 am EST.  Not really the best time for me to be on.  :P

I tried last night but couldn't stay up any longer and the planet that was successfully defended was the one after I had to go to sleep (it was 3 a.m. for me).

Arrowhead has to tweak the influence on these events.  There's simply not enough people able to take out the home worlds and the defense events are now proving almost as difficult.  We lost a lot of ground in the bug region last night.

I'm seeing that this week people have won the trophy for winning a war against one of the three races when in two weeks has not been done and win the war even less but has the excuse that maybe not connect when he won, which I doubt since I doubt that take forty days in connecting to have platinum.

I'm seeing that this week people have won the trophy for winning a war against one of the three races when in two weeks has not been done and win the war even less but has the excuse that maybe not connect when he won, which I doubt since I doubt that take forty days in connecting to have platinum.

The trophy for winning the war pops only when you're logged into the game. For eg : if you finish a planet and then don't play the game for a whole month, the war will probably end by then. The next time you log in, the trophy pops cos the fact that you participated in the war gets registered in your profile as well. (You can check this through the armoury I think).

• Like 1

The trophy for winning the war pops only when you're logged into the game. For eg : if you finish a planet and then don't play the game for a whole month, the war will probably end by then. The next time you log in, the trophy pops cos the fact that you participated in the war gets registered in your profile as well. (You can check this through the armoury I think).

According to you, all these people waited 46 days to draw the two trophies belonging to win a battle and win the war:

Spreading Managed Democracy

Peace and prosperity reigns again

How much patience are some ...

According to you, all these people waited 46 days to draw the two trophies belonging to win a battle and win the war:

Spreading Managed Democracy

Peace and prosperity reigns again

How much patience are some ...

Most of them look like people who play the game just for fun. I checked almost 10 profiles and none of them are even close to the plat, so I dunno why they would be in a hurry to get the trophies :P . They might have come back after taking a break from the game or something?

• Like 1

We're currently invading the cyborgs, it's unlikely that we'll beat them but we are pretty damn close to the other 2 homeworlds so it's entirely possible we'll wrap this war up in the next week or so.

True, I hope we win the war as soon as next week. We are currently invading both Cyberstan(42h) and Kepler Prime(47h)

We've lost the attack against the cyborgs already, but its not looking that bad against the bugs. 10 hours in we are JUST behind so we still have a chance of winning it. go play everyone!

Even as i am done with all other trophies, I will give my best in rush for capital planet ! It looks very promising .

FOR THE SUPERRR EARRRTH !

Edited by Mizdig_

How's the assault on the bugs going?  Stuck at work.  I'll rejoin the fight when I get home.  :)

Even.....I don't know why people are attacking Cyborgs and Illuminati....when we we just need little to take the lead.

I am hoping the Veterans make a huge final assault in the last 10 hours or so.

Even.....I don't know why people are attacking Cyborgs and Illuminati....when we we just need little to take the lead.

I am hoping the Veterans make a huge final assault in the last 10 hours or so.

True, we are juuuuuuuust a pixel ahead on the war-front x.x

Just logged off and am pleased to say the influence bar is ahead of the time limit (clearly visible) if peeps stop attacking cyborgs and illuminate we could take the bugs out after doing 30 helldive difficulty missions I need some sleep

Just logged off and am pleased to say the influence bar is ahead of the time limit (clearly visible) if peeps stop attacking cyborgs and illuminate we could take the bugs out after doing 30 helldive difficulty missions I need some sleep