Invading a Homeworld? Post here

MafiaBrett

Thanks guys :) i guess we just wait until the war ends. I've all of them except 8.level strategem ( Orbital Laser Strike ) on Illuminate region. Do I have to get this strategem before the war ?

No. You are already qualified for the trophy

• Like 1

Can I ask how you did the 100,000 kills?

You can let your vehicle walking in circles overnight near a Capture mission, works better in a lv 1 insect planet. If you don't want to leave your PS4/PS3 on all the time you can still do it using a Vita and just sync trophies later.

Edited by RangyRV
  • Like 1

Can I ask how you did the 100,000 kills?

Guard dog ( from Defender DLC ) + Heavy armor perk , on a level 1 bug planet .  ( on a good run ) you can farm 10k kills per night ( 7 hours+ ), sometimes i get 6k kills per night

• Like 1

Thats pretty much exactly how I did it

Only trophy left is upgrade one (missing eat17 supply backpack thing and incendiary air strike)

Unfortunatly theybonly seem to show up on bug planets wich arent a option at the moment

Thanks acro for help with solid stealth hope they make some new dlc for this awesome game soon

You can let your vehicle walking in circles overnight near a Capture mission, works better in a lv 1 insect planet. If you don't want to leave your PS4/PS3 on all the time you can still do it using a Vita and just sync trophies later.

How many hours does it take? And will the Vita get OLED burns?

Edit : Tried rubberbanding on Vita (PCH-1001) I managed to get about 450 kills in 20 minutes on a level 1 bug planet. But Vita had become pretty warm after 3 hours. (Had tried it offline with flight mode and lowest brightness) I'm not sure if its because of the environment (I live in India, temp is 27°C to 30°C right now) or that the Vita can't handle it. I would avoid doing this on Vita :hmm:

Edited by IntenseFATE98

Thats pretty much exactly how I did it

Only trophy left is upgrade one (missing eat17 supply backpack thing and incendiary air strike)

Unfortunatly theybonly seem to show up on bug planets wich arent a option at the moment

Thanks acro for help with solid stealth hope they make some new dlc for this awesome game soon

You're welcome

YES ! I would love to get a DLC just to come back to the game. 

And for everyone who doesn't have Solid Stealth trophy. Add me on PSN and message me. I'll try to put out a video how to do the exploit

How many hours does it take? And will the Vita get OLED burns?

Edit : Tried rubberbanding on Vita (PCH-1001) I managed to get about 450 kills in 20 minutes on a level 1 bug planet. But Vita had become pretty warm after 3 hours. (Had tried it offline with flight mode and lowest brightness) I'm not sure if its because of the environment (I live in India, temp is 27°C to 30°C right now) or that the Vita can't handle it. I would avoid doing this on Vita :hmm:

It took me around 50 hours using this method and I had no problems on my screen. But don't leave it on for too long, the first time I tried I left it on for 14hrs+ and when I returned the app had closed itself. After that I left it on for no more than 12 hours and I had no problems anymore, after this time you restart the Vita or let it take a break and set it up again.

It took me around 50 hours using this method and I had no problems on my screen. But don't leave it on for too long, the first time I tried I left it on for 14hrs+ and when I returned the app had closed itself. After that I left it on for no more than 12 hours and I had no problems anymore, after this time you restart the Vita or let it take a break and set it up again.

Do you have the OLED Vita or the newer Slim one? I'm not sure if OLED can handle it, but I'll see again.

Do you have the OLED Vita or the newer Slim one? I'm not sure if OLED can handle it, but I'll see again.

Mine is the OLED one, I bought it 4 years ago or so. But if you aren't sure about leaving it on all this time, you can always leave it on for 1 or 2 hours.