Invading a Homeworld? Post here

MafiaBrett

Mine is the OLED one, I bought it 4 years ago or so. But if you aren't sure about leaving it on all this time, you can always leave it on for 1 or 2 hours.

Turns out, my portable charger was responsible for heating up my Vita, looks like the output on it was too much. I don't really like the Vita's adapter due to the long ass wires, so I tried charging it on my phones adapter and looks like it charges fine without heating up. Gonna start idling kills later today :D

• 3 months later...

The Bug homeworld is under attack at the moment.

Yup, and it looks like they'll be taken out within the next hour or so - there's only a tiny fraction of the progress bar remaining..  There are still well over 20 hours to go before the timer expires, so we've done extremely well. 

Thumbs up, HD community! :D :D

Hopefully, so let's keep pushing.  We're ahead of the timer so far, so let's try to keep it that way.

EDIT: As of right now, there are actually more people fighting the Cyborgs than the Illuminates... This needs to change. :P

Edited by StewartBros
  • Like 1

Hopefully, so let's keep pushing.  We're ahead of the timer so far, so let's try to keep it that way.

EDIT: As of right now, there are actually more people fighting the Cyborgs than the Illuminates... This needs to change. :P

I don't really blame them, I really dislike the illuminates due to the basilisk enemy

I don't really blame them, I really dislike the illuminates due to the basilisk enemy

They're still the easiest race to do solo even imo (save for retaliatory strikes). No doubt a group of people that actually sets their mind for a mission can easily conquer lvl 12 planets without trouble, compared to the other two, especially the cyborgs. For the basilisk you can either save one Exo Suit or use the Trident Shotgun, though the latter is harder. The Exo isn't that necessary unless you have to defend objectives anyways.

It's a good thing they're taking care of the cyborgs first, due to them using tanks like crazy for scouting and groups of armed dudes that are hard to kill before they launch an alarm (on later missions). This is just my opinion though.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

They're still the easiest race to do solo even imo (save for retaliatory strikes). No doubt a group of people that actually sets their mind for a mission can easily conquer lvl 12 planets without trouble, compared to the other two, especially the cyborgs. For the basilisk you can either save one Exo Suit or use the Trident Shotgun, though the latter is harder. The Exo isn't that necessary unless you have to defend objectives anyways.

It's a good thing they're taking care of the cyborgs first, due to them using tanks like crazy for scouting and groups of armed dudes that are hard to kill before they launch an alarm (on later missions). This is just my opinion though.

Oh I definitely agree with that, the cyborg scouts take a lot of punishment before they die, and the sheer reaction time you need to stop an alarm makes it worse

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...