Invading a Homeworld? Post here

MafiaBrett

Presently, we're on track to win the war. If we keep killing the bugs on Kepler Prime, then we should win it. Based on the history of this thread, it seems like it's really hard to fight back a potential loss unless you control and coordinate with others to enhance your community points.

On 3/22/2024 at 1:40 PM, Maxie_M0us3 said:

We’re losing the defense. Please help!

We succeeded with the defense earlier this morning. My understanding based on the official discord and a lot of research is that if we collectively push the cyborgs fast enough they can’t defend unless we lose the final strike again. Simply said: We need everyone interested in the game and trophies to jump on and start playing consistently. I’ve run into @Maxie_M0us3 and @CelestialRequiem in several missions and I appreciate the commitment. I’m currently ranked number one in the world for influence which means either I am playing too much or people aren’t playing enough. I am convinced it is not the former of those two conclusions.

Edited by VoidVictorious
  • Like 1

I just started playing the game and am still figuring things out. If I lose missions, does that negatively affect anything (ie: make it harder for everyone else)? 

Another random question, I’ve looked through multiplayer games and have seen people fighting bugs. When I play, it shows that all the bugs have been eliminated and we only have cyborgs left. I assumed that was universal and we’re all playing the same war, but are some people playing different wars?

Also, shout out to the two guys who helped me out on my first play. It was my first time playing so I figured I’d play solo, but the lowest difficulty planet available in mission select was a level 3 (which is hard when you don’t know what you’re supposed to do, don’t judge lol) and I lost a few times until a couple random people suddenly showed up in my game and gave me an idea of what to do. So if that was anyone here, thank you for saving me! Let’s go win the war and spread democracy!

6 hours ago, ObsoleteWoman said:

I just started playing the game and am still figuring things out. If I lose missions, does that negatively affect anything (ie: make it harder for everyone else)? 

Another random question, I’ve looked through multiplayer games and have seen people fighting bugs. When I play, it shows that all the bugs have been eliminated and we only have cyborgs left. I assumed that was universal and we’re all playing the same war, but are some people playing different wars?

Also, shout out to the two guys who helped me out on my first play. It was my first time playing so I figured I’d play solo, but the lowest difficulty planet available in mission select was a level 3 (which is hard when you don’t know what you’re supposed to do, don’t judge lol) and I lost a few times until a couple random people suddenly showed up in my game and gave me an idea of what to do. So if that was anyone here, thank you for saving me! Let’s go win the war and spread democracy!

Losing only means a mission was a waste of your time. We need everyone to attack the capital planet in the final strike. Keep watching other players and you’ll learn the basics. If you see bugs currently they are left over missions and after that they can only fight cyborgs.

Edited by VoidVictorious
  • Like 1

What's the best way to grind influence? Gather enough for a boss, then do the boss, rinse and repeat? Started playing a few days ago so I'm still a bit unsure of the "meta" in this game. I'm willing to apply your strategy and grind the hell out of it if that means winning the damn campaign already 😄.

9 hours ago, iustin-rusu said:

What's the best way to grind influence? Gather enough for a boss, then do the boss, rinse and repeat? Started playing a few days ago so I'm still a bit unsure of the "meta" in this game. I'm willing to apply your strategy and grind the hell out of it if that means winning the damn campaign already 😄.

Yes, but if you participate in the final strike it gives you a lot of opportunities for influence. As a PSA the final strike will definitely be today so everyone participate!

Anyone else having connection issues, or is it just on my end? I’ve had two games crash, I keep getting lag, and when I cleared a planet it said it didn’t report it to the main campaign.

I saw VoidVictorious briefly though haha 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ObsoleteWoman said:

Anyone else having connection issues, or is it just on my end? I’ve had two games crash, I keep getting lag, and when I cleared a planet it said it didn’t report it to the main campaign.

I saw VoidVictorious briefly though haha 

The game is back up! Thanks! I noticed you as well!

4 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

Yes it is urgent you get on now we have just under two days to beat the cyborgs score.

Ok awesome! So just doing missions against the cyborgs is enough? Because there was 1 War going on where I didn't got the trophy for whatever reason. Of course we won the war last time.

Edited by ShadyWARcotix