Missable Character Token?!

Hello.

I have been playing this amazing game on PS3 with my mate. We have played through the whole game throughout the past two days up till this point.

We are on year 8, (Deathly Hallows Part 2) and have just done the simple task in the courtyard where the player has to give Professor Slughorn a glass of Butterbeer. The player(s) then also have to give a wand to Professor Flitwick and some flowers to Professor McGonagall.

However, once we completed this task, we moved our characters to the middle of the courtyard where the big blue "go here" or "go this way" arrow was pointing. (Where a character is jumping around, I think it's Argus Filch) 

As soon as the screen faded away to begin the level we are on now, we caught a glimpse of a character token that had just appeared. Because of this, we missed the token.

Are we able to go back and get the token in free play?

Any help is greatly appreciated! We hope we don't have to play through the whole game again! 

Thanks.

PS. If you are wondering why I don't have any trophies for this game, I am signed in as a guest on my mate's console!