child of light gets physical copy in 2 weeks

Vanilla

Well... It has been on sale for a long time in the PSN store, costing less than this will and then you'd get all versions bundled, and the trophy lists stacks, at least PS3 and PS4.

If what you guys get is the same as this:

http://www.zavvi.com/games-ps4/child-of-light-deluxe-edition-compatible-with-ps3-ps4-digital-edition/10945586.html

Then it is still the exact same digital games (get a download code, not the game on an actual disc), though that "physical" edition comes with a lot of extra stuff.

You can of course already now purchase that digital version from some online store.

the digital version is not cross buy. and according to the article i linked the hard copy will have a game inside, not a download code

the digital version is not cross buy. and according to the article i linked the hard copy will have a game inside, not a download code

It's cool if there will be an actual physical disc, but will it be cross-buy? The digital version is cross-buy, because I got it on PS3 and PS4, and I only paid once.

It's cool if there will be an actual physical disc, but will it be cross-buy? The digital version is cross-buy, because I got it on PS3 and PS4, and I only paid once.

wtf. i bought the vita digital version but i only have access to the vita copy. how did you cross buy it? did sony fuck me dry again?

wtf. i bought the vita digital version but i only have access to the vita copy. how did you cross buy it? did sony fuck me dry again?

Oh, maybe it's just PS3/PS4 cross-buy and not Vita, that could be it. I think that might be it, just like the version I linked to being sold in stores, I think it's just PS3 and PS4, not Vita. PS3 and PS4 version still has stacking trophy lists, so I will be doing the PS3 version soon with my wife.

To fix the confusion:

PS3 and PS4 versions are crossbuy. I got the physical completeedition thingy... with an downloadcode for the game.

I have no PS4 yet, but Child of Light for PS4 is in the store free now for me.

Vita version is the completeedition anyway but NOT crossbuy. You get a physical copy (yes, with vitacard) and codes for the DLCs.

ev7wpe.jpg

All three version have their own trophylist entries. So you can 100% it three times.

Edited by Neputyunu

Um... interesting, I may consider importing it as I only have it for PSs.

This could be pretty rare.

Vita version was released later, that's why it could not have been bundled with PS3/PS4 versions.