Trophies bugged again...

You have to get exactly the number of kills for it to pop up.And in case you die at exactly that number wait for the trophy to pop before respawn.

Nope I also did exatly 20 Kills and didnt get the Trophy. Also I got the 15 kill Trophy with 16 Kills.

No you're wrong. You can get it when you die. Harry94 has a youtube video for this trophy and says in the description that this trophy is glitchy. I tried for over 2 hours on it at the 12th scene, end of the third act (same as in the video) and it wouldn't pop. I was getting 20's, 21's and 22's but no trophy. And yes I would wait afterwards for the points to register and combo to reset and I tried everything. Resetting the stage, closing the game and bringing it back up and trying again. Nothing worked. It was a nightmare. I was so angry and upset because I was doing everything right but still it was glitches. Also, I got the 15 hit combo trophy off a 17 hit combo as well. And I had died afterwards.

Worked on QA for the Linux release; we reported a hardmode crashing bug last week B), you will likely have to wait on a title update to get past those chainsaw guys (or get into berserk mode). If the game does share everything, then the weapons trophy will also need an update too, as the flamethrower, acid, and nailgun aren’t tracked correctly.

• Like 2

Anyone know if the Box Full Of Sharp Objects trophy for using every weapon is glitched?

Have gone through the list that's posted on steam twice already, but still no trophy. Made sure that I didn't get killed after I used each weapon and finished the level until the save icon appeared.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=406659755

Anyone know if the Box Full Of Sharp Objects trophy for using every weapon is glitched?

Have gone through the list that's posted on steam twice already, but still no trophy. Made sure that I didn't get killed after I used each weapon and finished the level until the save icon appeared.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=406659755

Read what I posted two comments before you posted this :devil:

Read what I posted two comments before you posted this :devil:

Ok, thanks. I wasn't sure if this also affected the PS version because you wrote that you tested the Linux release and Steam users seem to have no problem with the weapon kills because they can unlock the achievement.

I just got a X21 combo, i died but i waited a few seconds (so the "combo x21" appeared in blue), and the X15 and X20 trophy popped right away :)

Yeah I got it too but only when I had died. Wtf.. I did it like 6 times or more today and I had survived all the prior attempts, the final attempt I had died.. Waited for combo to register after death before pressing X.. And the trophy popped.. Wtf

Died a couple times when I had a 21 combo but didn't unlock the trophy until I had exactly 20 kills and then waited to cash in the combo.

Funny cause mine popped on a 22x.. So, idk what to tell ya.. I think he main thing is dying right after u get a 20+ combo.. Then letting it register.. Then thanking your lucky stars that u finally got the trophy..

THE* main thing. I'm on a browser that neglects the full version of the forums and so this counts as my edit xD

Ok, thanks. I wasn't sure if this also affected the PS version because you wrote that you tested the Linux release and Steam users seem to have no problem with the weapon kills because they can unlock the achievement.

Yah, Steam updates don’t require any hand‐holding from Sony, after reporting and then confirming the problem, it got fixed in a few days - just under a week before launch.