Bought the Season Pass and the Add-Ons "unavailable"

QuinlanLJ

I have the same problem. 

I just bought the season pass and nearly all of the DLC is "unavailable" on the store.. and the single DLC mission that is, I have to buy, I can't download it..

lol Sony are so shit.. 

Edited by Vagantem

I have the same problem. 

I just bought the season pass and nearly all of the DLC is "unavailable" on the store.. and the single DLC mission that is, I have to buy, I can't download it..

lol Sony are so shit.. 

Yeah, they put the thing on sale and now you can't even use it. Really annoying.

did you look in your download list?

Yeah, nothing there. And when I go in-game to download it, it just says "Purchased -  Coming Soon" like it isn't out yet.

Of course I did. The DLC doesn't even show up on the Playstation Store ... It does show up on PC, but they're marked as unavailable (because I bought the season pass). There is no way to download it. It sucks that you pay for something and can't even get it.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about i can just see them in the web app. altough i do have the complete edition but its still sealed even tho i bought like 1 year ago.

e5a82b308ac405018d74a242ba05bbf8.png

Yeah, I can see all these on my web app account, only the DLC says that it is 'UNAVAILABLE' because I already own it.  Won't let me download it though.

Yeah, just picked up the 'Complete Edition' in the Rockstar sale and having the same problem.  All the DLC that is supposed to be included with the 'LA Noire Rockstar Pass' says "Owned - Coming Soon".

:(

Me too, and it's written "Unavailable" under the DLC :blink: 

Seems that neither Sony nor Rockstar is interested in solving this, one blames the other, or gives us a silent treatment.

One of the threads regarding this issue on Rockstar's Support Forum - https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/202848018-L-A-Noire-Rockstar-Pass-not-working (9 days old!)

One of the threads regarding this issue on Sony's PSN Support Forum - http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Support/L-A-Noire-Rockstar-Pass-problem-DLC-shows-up-in-game-as-quot/td-p/23086426

Anyone got any help from either Sony or Rockstar? I'm waiting for a reply from my local Playstation support, but reading all the thread around the web I'm not holding my breath on this one.

If it shows as Unavailable on the Playstation Store, that's Sony's fault.  Unless they were instructed to pull the content down by Rockstar, which I highly doubt.  Also, this is SCEE, which are terrible.  I see these types of problems all the time with SCEE, yet SCEA always has their shit together.  I'm looking forward to when SCE phases them out and there's just Sony Worldwide. I swear the folks at SCEE only do work when someone holds a gun to their head.

Btw, a couple weeks ago I noticed a lot of content 'missing' from the Playstation store.  SCEA dealt with it pretty fast, but a lot of developers had to push SCEE and I still don't think they have it dealt with.  This could be overflow from that.