can it still be gotten?

Lonemankane

well at least I still can get one of the resistance games plated, you think they may go after the uncharted games mp? or even killzone games  

Maybe eventually, but to get the Uncharted 2 and 3 plat you only need to do 2 online matches. Those online trophies can be done first. If you want to 100% U2 and U3, you'll need to spend a lot more time on the mp.

ah so not many mp trophies for the plat, nice, what about killzone 2 or 3?

Killzone 2 and 3 require a lot of MP trophies for the Platinum. I'm sure you can set up boosting sessions for both, but if you want to go after it legit, it will be next to impossible since both games are quite dead.

• Like 1

thanks for the info

thanks for the info, is killzone 2 a very good plat to have? just asking for I think the most bigist plats I got was doom bfg, soulcaliber 5 and dmc3

I

Yes i believe killzone 2 is ultra rare platinum but you shouldn't worry about platinum being ultra rare you should be proud of your platinum that you earned

am happy with all I gotten, but I like to test myself on plats for dead space 2 and 3 tested my sanity of grinding and remembering everything about the game and doom bfg did the same and soulcaliber 5 tested my hate to mp with ass hat who use the same attacks over and over again, I did that by my self no help at all same with doom bfg, but I want a test myself with a very hard plat for I am waning a game that is not cheap like cod world at war or cod classic. 

• 5 years later...

yes you still can get the plat and 100%  for this game

without any issue  just have two ps3

control i mean all multiplayer stuff doable in coop mode or the splite screen  as you like to say 

good luck

Edited by DEYBAJ