Online Petition for MW2 reaches over 100,000 signatures

So, instead of petitioning them to fix their broken game, you instead want them to throw together a shoddy port, and pay them for it? That makes sense.

Looks like someone has no idea who Activision is. Every Call of Duty is hacked. They ban hackers until a few months after release, then they stop bothering. Also, what point would there be in fixing an 8 year old game on an outdated console? How is that profitable for the publisher and devs in the second place? Your logic makes no sense. It doesn't have to be a shoddy port either.

• 1 month later...

Except that CoD4 and MW2 are basically dead, on both PS3 and Xbox 360. Not to mention the worst obstacle is the amount of hackers. It's insane. There may be 4-5 games left, of which half of them has a hacker in it.

MW2 was one of my favourite FPS games and a PS4 remaster with more balanced gameplay, weapons and classes, upgraded graphics, and no exploitable mods or hacks would DEFINITELY be welcome. And I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.

COD4's nowhere near dead. I still can find full lobby matches, and with COD4 remaster coming, people are starting to play that one all over again. Just wished I can find a few matches in MW2. But, here's hoping that a MW2 remaster's coming!!!

• Like 1

Oh My Gosh, 10 000 signatures for MW2? You're kidding me!

Someone must be kidding you because it's not 10,000 like in your post, or even 100,000 like in the OP... It's now 277,140 signatures!

And look what's happened since it started...

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1

Just to let you know as someone with ties to activisions cod teams these petitions don't matter same with likes or dislikes all they care about is money. If you get a remaster don't pat yourself on the back because this has zero,0,nada to do with it. Anyway probably my last post gotta get packed for E3.