Heist Annoyances

Spudgun20

Twice I've been close to finishing the prison break, twice I've had people mess up, whether walking into the plane propeller or deciding parachutes are for wimps, I'm struggling to get it finished, and that's when I can actually get started. It can't just be me but is there an air of arrogance among those around level 100+, "oh hell no I ain't playing wit no level 32" sorry I haven't got the time to commit to higher levels. I've seen players around 660 and all I can ask is how? How can someone have that much free time?

So, this being my first reply and my first day as a member here I just want to say that this game is basically the only game I play and I have to agree that the issues with even starting a heist are maddening in the least! Then if you actually get a heist off the ground it becomes "can we get through it" without someone getting kicked, thus failing everyone and sending everyone into a half hour of timing out, losing connection, and just trying to try again! 

Which brings me to next point, if i have to put up with the issues above and I have 2 other trusted crew members with me but need 1 more player for some reason, if I receive a level 32 for instance, I cringe! I have been playing this since day 1 and waiting about as long for this moment and to have a noob demand to be a pilot and then crash into a tree which did happen the other day well, grrr!

I'm about level 326 with 1st character and 150 with 2nd character and I completely abhor cheaters, glitchers, and the like! Also for the record, I have always despised Rooftop Rumble and usually will not play it. I do love the really hard missions if I can play solo but even that is just a few per day. 

So whoever said 200+ is a glitcher, well you sir are misinformed! 

• Like 2

I'm annoyed by the servers and the glitches.Servers are too unstable and glitches are even gamebreaking.I was on the Pacific Standard Job and I spent 5 hours trying to do it and when I was on the finale someone died and we went back to freeroam.But my heist was missing.I later got a call from Lester saying"Good job on the bank job" or something like that.Now if I want to finish the Pacific Standard Job I'll have to join someone.

• 1 month later...

I find that GTA5 online is filled with complete idiots. Players who can't even reach a missions destination without dying underway. Trying to do heist with them is just impossible, even on easy settings. They immediately start losing team lives.

Prison break is impossible to complete this way, because they will have to keep 2 aircrafts in the air for a few minutes. Sound simple, and it is. Not!

The mini game in fleeca job is for some people a challenge of epic proportions, with will not be done in under an hour.

Feel the same way. If heists have shown anything, it's that the majority of GTA Online's players are idiots.

As for the level 200+ people, they used glitches.

I'm level 280 without using glitches and I have a couple of friends with +250.. The game was released almost 2years ago so its isn't difficult to achieve that level.. If u started with the

Feel the same way. If heists have shown anything, it's that the majority of GTA Online's players are idiots.

As for the level 200+ people, they used glitches.

I'm level 280 without using glitches and I have a couple of friends with +250.. The game was released almost 2years ago so its isn't difficult to achieve that level.. If u started playing this game from the start to reach level 280 you needed to pass a level every other day;) not so hard at all.

I know the struggles of doing heists but what really pisses me off is that most people can't drive lol driving is a pretty big factor in setups/heists/missions. Yea alot of people work on their gun skills but if you don't know how to get away from cops without killing yourself or calling lester you're just a waste of time in a heist.

Now for the level 200+ being glitchers i'd say a quarter of them are but some people do play this game everyday... lol have a few friends and crew members that are 300+ and 3 guys over 500+ but they don't know that other games besides GTA exists.

oh are we posting what annoyances we come on in Heists? geez, where do i start? lol.

lets see when i was still doing Prison Break i was with a group who could not shoot for crap, leading up to the part the prisoner and cop are in the prison everything was ok. anyway it was the first time i tried that Heist and i picked the Prisoner, the cop couldn't hit the side of a barn and i ended up having to gun a small army down with a pistol until i was able to move from cover and get a real gun.

so moving on we get out, we all get on the plan and head for the end. the demo guy with the chopper had landed and was waiting. with the blades still going (that part is important for this) so we all jump and start coming down, all well and good. then the demo decides to lift off the ground and the cop and other guy get shredded. mission failed.

next was the one where you had to board the boat and all, missions starts, i'm one of the boarding party guys. we drive out, jump out of the boat and swim up to it to silently get on it. everything was going smoothly at that point, my partner alerts the guards, no problem. we start fighting, and in comes the guys on the chopper. these idiots jump from the chopper dropping it in the water! and board the boat. anyway me and my partner take care of almost all the guards ourselves and we jump on the jet skis. i easily lose the cops with the drainage canal trick, my partner follows. and dumbo 1 and dumbo 2 ram they're jet ski's on the beach and take off on foot. so me and my partner wait almost two hours for these guys to lose the cops so we can go on..

this is enough for A-hole of the week:

so we start the one for Trever, the one you have to sneak into the biker camp to steal the vans. anyway we head for Trever's house and when we get there this one jerks starts shooting at us even though we can't team kill. so after a few minutes of this he goes to the boat, the rest of us are getting the silenced guns we needed, the guy at the boat actually blows up the boat! what the hell man!? mission failed..

• 5 weeks later...

oh are we posting what annoyances we come on in Heists? geez, where do i start? lol.

lets see when i was still doing Prison Break i was with a group who could not shoot for crap, leading up to the part the prisoner and cop are in the prison everything was ok. anyway it was the first time i tried that Heist and i picked the Prisoner, the cop couldn't hit the side of a barn and i ended up having to gun a small army down with a pistol until i was able to move from cover and get a real gun.

so moving on we get out, we all get on the plan and head for the end. the demo guy with the chopper had landed and was waiting. with the blades still going (that part is important for this) so we all jump and start coming down, all well and good. then the demo decides to lift off the ground and the cop and other guy get shredded. mission failed.

next was the one where you had to board the boat and all, missions starts, i'm one of the boarding party guys. we drive out, jump out of the boat and swim up to it to silently get on it. everything was going smoothly at that point, my partner alerts the guards, no problem. we start fighting, and in comes the guys on the chopper. these idiots jump from the chopper dropping it in the water! and board the boat. anyway me and my partner take care of almost all the guards ourselves and we jump on the jet skis. i easily lose the cops with the drainage canal trick, my partner follows. and dumbo 1 and dumbo 2 ram they're jet ski's on the beach and take off on foot. so me and my partner wait almost two hours for these guys to lose the cops so we can go on..

this is enough for A-hole of the week:

so we start the one for Trever, the one you have to sneak into the biker camp to steal the vans. anyway we head for Trever's house and when we get there this one jerks starts shooting at us even though we can't team kill. so after a few minutes of this he goes to the boat, the rest of us are getting the silenced guns we needed, the guy at the boat actually blows up the boat! what the hell man!? mission failed..

Agreed... heists are awful if you don't have a good team ESPECIALLY the Prison heist

• 2 months later...

That's crazy dude

I just did a 6 hour session, heist only. Guess what. Not even one heist or setup complete. I seriously cannot see the heist failed screen anymore. It looks like noob players are getting worse and worse. Rockstar should consider building some kind of filter, that displays players heist complete ratio. Like K/D count, but heist C/F count