Do I Have To Be Playing Ranked CO-OP Games To Get The Trophies?

DanielVT

I understand that only playing ranked games count for the competitive mp trophies, but what about the cooperative ones??? I could not find a damn game searching for ranked matches, but there are at least 30 nonranked ones.

The co-op ones are on a separate menu where you do missions up to 8 players. There are still a lot of people playing those. Medics are the fastest ones to level up to 30.

Yes, I understand what co-op is, but I can only find unranked matches and no ranked ones. What I am asking is if I can still level up and earn the trophies playing in the random unranked games instead of pressing play to search for ranked games?

Yes, I understand what co-op is, but I can only find unranked matches and no ranked ones. What I am asking is if I can still level up and earn the trophies playing in the random unranked games instead of pressing play to search for ranked games?

Does it actually say unranked? I don't remember there being an unranked version of co-op. Are your stats being tracked...?

From what I know you can't earn kills in unranked, it has to be in ranked matches. Try searching during different hours of the day.

From what I know you can't earn kills in unranked, it has to be in ranked matches. Try searching during different hours of the day.

What are you referring to? The only trophy I know of that you have to earn kills in ranked matches is the Killing Machine trophy. Co-op only has a trophy with no specifications that require you to kill x amount of elite chimera in co-op.

What are you referring to? The only trophy I know of that you have to earn kills in ranked matches is the Killing Machine trophy. Co-op only has a trophy with no specifications that require you to kill x amount of elite chimera in co-op.

I think I'm getting confused with the co-op having ranked and unranked matches with the competitive ranked & unranked matches, since co-op has no ranked matches. Whenever I play co-op I would always pick the find game option pick a map, class then enter game.

Thanks, that is all I wanted to know! :D I just got a tad bit concerned because the first time I pressed play in co-op it said searching for a ranked match. That concerned me because unlike competitive I could not seem to find anyone in ranked matches whatsoever. It is great to know that I can still rank up my class and get all thr trophies without having to worry about whether it is ranked or not! :)

I think I'm getting confused with the co-op having ranked and unranked matches with the competitive ranked & unranked matches, since co-op has no ranked matches. Whenever I play co-op I would always pick the find game option pick a map, class then enter game.

Thanks, that is all I wanted to know! :D I just got a tad bit concerned because the first time I pressed play in co-op it said searching for a ranked match. That concerned me because unlike competitive I could not seem to find anyone in ranked matches whatsoever. It is great to know that I can still rank up my class and get all thr trophies without having to worry about whether it is ranked or not! :)

Edited by DanielVT

So today, I had just finished playing an awesome competitive multiplayer match and then all of a sudden I could not find anyone! I think the server finder or whatever you call it sucks! There are enough people online but whatever.....anyway, since I got everything figured out thanks to you guys, I decided to hop into some co-op, and BOY is it a blast!!!! I think Resistance 2 is the complete package and I am enjoying every minute. Thanks again guys for all the help in figuring out the ranked/unranked questions I had pertaining to the co-op! :D

• Like 1

So today, I had just finished playing an awesome competitive multiplayer match and then all of a sudden I could not find anyone! I think the server finder or whatever you call it sucks! There are enough people online but whatever.....anyway, since I got everything figured out thanks to you guys, I decided to hop into some co-op, and BOY is it a blast!!!! I think Resistance 2 is the complete package and I am enjoying every minute. Thanks again guys for all the help in figuring out the ranked/unranked questions I had pertaining to the co-op! :D

Personally for me co-op is way more fun than competitive.

Personally for me co-op is way more fun than competitive.

Yes, you are right, although the competitive multiplayer is so frenetic it gives me adrenaline rush! lol As said all parts of the game are awesome, but yes, ESPECIALLY the multiplayer. :P