How is this possible?

ok. so ive 5 stared the first 22 amateur levels on the olli olli 2 campaign and now im on the 23rd. There are 2 of these challenges that im stuck on.

the first being the 50 move combo as theres a bit halfway through where you drop straight down so if you perform a manual, you wouldn't get enough speed to jump the next hurdle

But the one that is the most annoying is the complete the level in 38 seconds. sounds easy. Its not, ive completed the level at least 30 times now just aiming for that challenge and no matter how I approach the level, I just cant do it

Anybody got any tips or tricks for how I approach this because I want to get a high percentage on the game but cant if get anymore trophies if I don't do all of the amateur challenged. Im out of ideas

For the X50 combo, you HAVE to finish your combo on that drop. You'll be able to begin another combo for the second part of the level. You'll need to get your X50 there ;).

For the 38 seconds, just focus on perfect landing. "normal" or "bad" landings makes you loose speed, when perfect landing does not, and perfect grind makes you GAIN speed. Keep that in mind!

Also, manual (even perfect ones) makes you lose speed, so focus on landing and avoid manuals ;). Thats everything i could say, it is not that hard, i did it on my first try :)

• Like 1

That's the level I left off at. It's not for the feint of heart.

Most levels, I managed to knock out all 5 challenges on my first run, sometimes 2 runs. I've yet to make it to the end on that level though.

Simply a matter of the controls really. I simply can't get used to them.

• 3 months later...

Oh my god I just clicked on this forum by chance! Saw some dude had this game platinumed, came to check out why it was so rare and I saw your entry in the forum posts. I didn't even see that you were the one who published it, I was trying to find out why it was hard then surprise, surprise! I see you! See you on PSN :)

• 3 weeks later...