What would you like as DLC?

Dantes_994

So the first DLC will be hitting soon and we already know what it is but we still do not know what will be in pack 2 and 3. So what are the things you would like to see? I would love it if we got Towa and Mira as playable characters I really liked them. Aside from that my second wish would be that we get more trainers just like we got Tien and Yamcha in the first one.

Now go!

some useful trainer be nice frankly not big on melee super what if Yamcha teach anything would be his wolf fang fist and sure as hell don't want Tien tri-beam to suck away my health already got enough with the 2-3 on 1 with that as is.

But yeah Mira might be cool to play can't say for Towa since all she did was sit on her butt or stand to the side every time you seen her maybe more playable shadow dragons would be cool beside just Omega Shenron all the time

• Like 1

some useful trainer be nice frankly not big on melee super what if Yamcha teach anything would be his wolf fang fist and sure as hell don't want Tien tri-beam to suck away my health already got enough with the 2-3 on 1 with that as is.

But yeah Mira might be cool to play can't say for Towa since all she did was sit on her butt or stand to the side every time you seen her maybe more playable shadow dragons would be cool beside just Omega Shenron all the time

Well the data mining gameplay of Towa looked really cool.

Haven't played yet, but from what I've heard, some Local Coop stuff would be awesome! :)

As of now there are only tournaments and 1v1 2v2 and 3v3 battles for local coop I am not even sure if you can play the parallel quests with a buddy. But yeah that would be awesome too.

• Like 1

Perhaps Towa's fighting style as a playable character would revolve around her using her magic? After all, if a character like Babidi was made playable in Budokai Tenkaichi 3, why not Towa in Xenoverse? I would actually enjoy playing as her to experience a different style of battling compared to the usual punches, kicks, and blasts (not that those are bad).

Perhaps Towa's fighting style as a playable character would revolve around her using her magic? After all, if a character like Babidi was made playable in Budokai Tenkaichi 3, why not Towa in Xenoverse? I would actually enjoy playing as her to experience a different style of battling compared to the usual punches, kicks, and blasts (not that those are bad).

Yeah I agree.

here is the gameplay video of her. Some Sergio guy data mined and found her playable. 

Very interesting. I would also like the DLC to bring back Dabura as a playable character. Since Towa is his younger sister and Mira is his brother-in-law (I heard that in Dragon Ball Online, Mira is supposed to be a husband that Towa created for herself and that they had a baby), I would like to see what interesting special conversations that he would have with them. Demigra in both of his forms would also be good to add to the playable roster as well.

Yeah I totally forgot about him. But considering that they the DLC 1 and 2 are GT stories I doubt they will add any of the demons. Which is stupid even though I love the game considering that the 3 main villains are demons yet we have 0 demons in the roster. Not to mention that out of the 40+ characters only 2 are female.

Now that you mention it, since they seem to be adding more DBGT characters and stories into the game and GT Kid Goku, GT Present Trunks, and GT Pan are already confirmed, I would like to see more GT characters added. In fact, I would even like to see the DBZ Epilogue (10 years after the Buu Saga) versions of characters finally become playable. Specifically, I would like to see the DLC add these characters:

Z Epilogue Goku - He was already in some of the PS2's Budokai (and Budokai Tenkaichi, if I am not mistaken) games as an alternate costume for Goku so it should not be hard to add him in Xenoverse as an alternate costume.

GT Adult Goku (Base, Super Saiyan) - It would be interesting to add this version of Goku from DBGT since he has been seen like this in the first episode. Also, this version of Goku was playable in the PS1 game, DBGT Final Bout.

Majin Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta - He has been in the other DBZ games so he should definitely be brought back.

Z Epilogue Vegeta - Another alternate costume for Vegeta.

GT Vegeta (Base, Super Saiyan) - The only game I have seen GT Vegeta in his base and Super Saiyan forms included in was Infinite World (aka Budokai 4). All other games that had GT Vegeta only had him in his Super Saiyan 4 form. It would be good to bring him back in his other forms like they have done with Goku.

Tarble - He is one of my favorite characters and I was glad he was added into Raging Blast 2. I want him to be brought back.

Teen Gohan (Base) - I am surprised that they left out Teen Gohan's base form. This is a must to bring back.

Gold Fighter (Base, Super Saiyan) - Gohan fighting in his high school uniform before becoming Great Saiyaman.

Z Epilogue Gohan / GT Gohan (Base, Super Saiyan) - Adult Gohan wearing his suit and glasses.

Future Gohan (Base, Super Saiyan) - He should have been a separate playable character since Adult Gohan was used to represent him in Parallel Quest 26.

Z Epilogue Goten - I would like to see this version of Goten finally playable.

GT Goten (Base, Super Saiyan) - If GT Present Trunks can be made playable (in Final Bout and in Xenoverse), why not GT Goten?

Z Epilogue Present Trunks - I would like to see this version of Present Trunks playable as well.

Teen Future Trunks (Base, Super Saiyan) - It would be interesting to see this younger version of Future Trunks to finally become playable in a game.

Z Epilogue Pan - It would be fun to have another really small character to play as.

GT Bulla - When Baby was controlling her, it seemed that she had a certain degree of fighting ability and power, leading me to believe that while she possesses such potential, she chooses to not follow a fighting lifestyle because it does not seem to interest her. With that said, if she were to made playable, she might have an interesting fighting style to reflect her personality.

Goku Jr. (Base, Super Saiyan) - I would like to see the new generation in the game.

Vegeta Jr. (Base, Super Saiyan) - I would like to see the new generation in the game.

Buu Saga Krillin - I am surprised that they left out the Krillin with hair from the Buu Saga. It seems that they left out the Buu Saga version of numerous characters which should have been included.

Krillin (Piccolo's Clothes) - They already included the outfits that Present Trunks and Videl wore in the second Broly movie, so why not Krillin's?

Krillin from Son Goku and Friends Return - Krillin with hair wearing his Turtle School gi.

Krillin from Battle of Gods - An alternate hairstyle and outfit for Krillin.

Garlic Jr. Saga Yamcha - 1 of Yamcha's alternate outfits.

Buu Saga Yamcha - Yamcha wearing his suit. Like Buu Saga Krillin, he should have already been in the game.

Yamcha from Son Goku and Friends Return - Yamcha with his Buu Saga hairstyle wearing his Turtle School gi.

Buu Saga Tien - The outfit that Tien was wearing during the Buu Saga. He should have already been in the game along with the Buu Saga versions of Krillin and Yamcha.

Chiaotzu (All Sagas) - Chiaotzu was finally made playable in the Budokai Tenkaichi games only to not be included in later games. It would be good to bring him back as well.

Buu Saga 17 / GT 17 - 17 wearing his jacket.

Hell Fighter 17 - He should be made as a playable character and given a different moveset from 17.

18 (Second Outfit) - Her second outfit is obtainable for created characters to wear but they did not include 18 actually wearing it herself? I found that strange.

Buu Saga 18 - The game incorrectly stated 18's second outfit as being the one that she wore after marrying Krillin when it was actually worn in the Android Saga when she went to change her clothes. Her third outfit from the Buu Saga is the correct one. It was featured in the PS2 games so I think it should be brought back.

Z Epilogue 18 / GT 18 - 18 with her new hairstyle and outfits.

Videl from Battle of Gods - Alternate hairstyle and outfit.

Z Epilogue Videl - Alternate hairstyle and outfit.

GT Videl - Alternate hairstyle and outfit.

Z Epilogue Uub - Kid Uub was playable in Budokai 3 and his clothes are already obtainable for created characters. Why not bring him back?

GT Uub (Base, Fusion with Buu) - Teen Uub would be great to bring back as well. He was already playable in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

Abo - If Tarble gets added to Xenoverse's roster, Abo must be as well.

Kado - You cannot add Abo without his brother Kado.

Aka - The fusion of Abo and Kado.

Teen Baby - I would like to see Baby playable as himself without controlling anyone's body.

Adult Baby - The version of Baby after leaving Vegeta's body.

Baby Vegeta (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3) - Baby when controlling Vegeta's body and each of the transformations that he went through.

Syn Shenron - Most of the games except for the Budokai Tenkaichi games seem to only include his Omega form but not his base form.

The Other 6 Shadow Dragons - So far, besides Omega Shenron, I have only seen Nova Shenron playable (in Budokai Tenkaichi 3). I would like to see all of the Shadow Dragons become playable in Xenoverse.

Edited by ENIGMA-19

It would also be nice to bring back the characters from the movies and specials that were playable in previous games. Not only that, it would be even better if they added the other characters from the movies and specials that were not previously playable as well.

To avoid the generic wishes and bandwagon for Mira and Towa as playable characters (whom I would enjoy seeing myself to).........

Looking at Pack's 1 form, i'm going to follow that style (because it's just generally logical), so... all I can really think of atm (that makes sense) would be "Fusion Reborn" content in one of the packs-- SS Gogeta (yes i'm aware SS4 Gogeta is in the game, but luckily enough, SSG (not Super Saiyan God) has a diverse enough moveset and style'ish that differs from his SS4 form, otherwise... he'd be an exceptional clone character, you know like SSG Goku AND GT Goku, to get 2 of the upcoming mentioned characters in the game), Pikkon, and Janemba. This is like one of the few, if not only, legit trios left (aside from Towa, Mira, and Demigra whom's trio'ness is actually not as relevant as other trios, like the aforementioned characters and the GT character trio) that's actually duoble (as a trio set), Patrol Quest Wise and playable character wise (it's not a random order, like Dabura, Chaitzu, and Cooler), just like DLC Pack 1.

Pros of this pack:

- (Battle/Story) Birth of Gogeta, whom's mysterious legacy as a SS4 shines throughout GT without any recollection of his first debut but also weaker SS form (self). 

- (Playable Character) May not be another Namekien, but we get another green look-like Namekian dude to play with, adding more diversity (and interest) in the character roster (at least, specie wise.. *lols*), not to mention his character is interesting. 

- (TPs and PQs) Obviously (4) Time Patrol (story missions) and (whatever amount) parallel quest. 

- (Battles/Story) Re-experience Gogeta's debut fight against (the Satan of Dbz's world) Janemba, and Pikkon vs Janemba. (If this pack was to follow the last pack in every aspect, 2 additional missions will be added, where SS3 Goku fought Janemba, as well as Vegeta also, totaling 4 battles. Perfect.)

- (Playable Characters) 3 new playable characters overall.

Complaint of current game's roster- Some fair complaint though, is how Cooler is not in this game. I don't care how it would be done, but Cooler is nearly tied with Broly for a spot in all Dbz games as well. Aside from Beerus, Cooler was also the only other movie character (alongside Broly) in Battle of Z, therefore making his status even more prominent, since no-one else from the movies were in BoZ.

Additionally, Dabura should be in here as well, especially 

after his connection with Mira or Towa, I forgot who

.. like are you kidding me... While him being a canon character is not a strong enough point on it's own, he was pretty prominent throughout the Majin Buu saga. Good enough to have his spot in this game (but may'be 3rd place to Broly and Cooler.

Lastly, Majin Vegeta (moreso of a patch instead of DLC) should be in the game for obvious reasons. However, a new slot is entirely unnecessary, all that needs to happen is MV becoming an alternate color/costume choice, just like Ginyu as Goku and Goku as Ginyu.

My passion can be overwhelming sometimes, but I love Dragon Ball Z (the entire franchise) and Xenoverse!

Edited by BlueDiamond93

I would like to see more chars in DLCs. For me it's the weakest point of this game.

I'm not a great fan of GT so DLC1 isn't as atractive for me as those invented dlcs i would love to be launched:

-DLC Otherworld

+Chars: Kibitoshin, Janemba and Paikuhan (<3 that last char)

+Otherworld Saga, Paralel Quests in the Otherworld, a bunch of new items accordingly to the new content, and a fighting map with the yellow clouds and the snake road. Just take my money and shut up.

-DLC Gero's Lab

+Chars: c-13, c-14, c-15, c16

+A new android/cyborg Saga & PQ & New fight map placed in the road when c-17, c-18 and c.16 where driving on that road, searching goku and new items

-DLC Woman's Rage

+Chars: Bulma, Milk (Chichi), Serpent Princess, Uranai Baba

+ No saga no quests, just chars + abilities + items

I agree with you both in terms of releasing the characters in appropriate sets rather than at random. Also, I agree that some characters that should have been in the roster to begin with should come in patches rather than DLC. These are the ideas that I have for patch sets and DLC sets should they decide to keep adding to Xenoverse beyond what the Season Pass is going to offer.

Bardock Stories Patch/DLC Set:

Gine (Base, Great Ape) - Would like to see her playable

Fasha / Seripa (Base, Great Ape)

Tora / Toma (Base, Great Ape)

Borgos / Toteppo (Base, Great Ape)

Shugesh / Panbukin (Base, Great Ape)

Chilled

Garlic Jr. DLC Set:

Garlic Jr. (Base, Super)

Garlic Jr.'s 1st Set of Henchmen from Dead Zone - Optional but they are in Dragon Ball Heroes

Garlic Jr.'s 2nd Set of Henchmen from the Garlic Jr. Saga - Optional but they are in Dragon Ball Heroes

Garlic Jr. Saga Krillin - Alternate outfit

Garlic Jr. Saga Yamcha - Alternate hairstyle and outfit

Saiyan Saga Patch Set:

Kid Gohan with Tail (Base, Great Ape) - Should include him wearing his debut outfit, Goku's gi (with and without the sword), and Piccolo's clothes

Chiaotzu - Should include both outfits that he wore in that saga

Great Ape Raditz

The World's Strongest DLC Set:

Dr. Wheelo - As a giant boss for a Parallel Quest

The 3 Bio-Warriors - Optional but they are in Dragon Ball Heroes

Brainwashed Piccolo

Tree of Might DLC Set:

Turles (Base, Great Ape)

Turles's Henchmen - Optional but they were in Dragon Ball Heroes

Lord Slug DLC Set:

False Super Saiyan Goku - It would be interesting to play as this version of Goku

Lord Slug (With Helmet, Without Helmet, Giant) - His giant form can be a boss in a Parallel Quest

Lord Slug's Henchmen - Optional but they were in Dragon Ball Heroes

Frieza Saga Patch Set:

Nail - He was playable in Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Frieza (2nd Form, 3rd Form)

Zarbon (Base, Transformed)

Dodoria

Cui

Cooler Movies DLC Set:

Cooler (4th Form, 5th Form)

Meta-Cooler

Cooler's Henchmen - Salza was playable in Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and all of them were playable in Raging Blast 2

History of Trunks Patch/DLC Set:

Teen Future Trunks (Base, Super Saiyan) - The younger version of Future Trunks when being trained by Future Gohan

Future Gohan (Base, Super Saiyan) - He should have already been in the game because of Parallel Quest 26

Trunks Saga Patch/DLC Set:

Yardrat Outfit Goku (Base, Super Saiyan)

Driving Test Goku - Just for a funny reminder of that episode

Driving Test Piccolo - Just for a funny reminder of that episode

Trunks Saga Yamcha - Alternate outfit with same the hairstyle from the Garlic Jr. Saga

Trunks Saga Tien - Alternate outfit

Trunks Saga Chiaotzu - Alternate outfit

Trunks Saga Vegeta - Vegeta wearing that pink shirt

Cyborg Frieza

King Cold

Android Saga Patch Set:

Teen Gohan (Base) - Should have both long hair and short hair versions

Time Chamber Teen Gohan (Base, Super Saiyan) - Gohan wearing Saiyan Armor which should have both long hair and short hair versions

Break Time Teen Gohan (Base, Super Saiyan) - The clothes that Gohan wore while taking a break before the Cell Games

Time Chamber Goku (Base, Super Saiyan, Ultra Super Saiyan?) - Goku wearing Saiyan Armor

Break Time Goku (Base, Super Saiyan) - The clothes that Goku wore while taking a break before the Cell Games

Future Trunks with Long Hair and No Sword (Base, Ascended Super Saiyan, Ultra Super Saiyan) - Should include him wearing his Capsule Corp. clothes and his Saiyan Armor

Vegeta (Ascended Super Saiyan)

Android Saga Tien (Before the Cell Games)

18 (Second Outfit)

20 / Dr. Gero

Cell (Imperfect Form, Semi-Perfect Form)

Super Android 13 DLC Set:

13 (Base, Super)

Broly Movies Patch Set:

Broly (Base, Restrained Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan)

Bio-Broly

Giant Bio-Broly - As a giant boss for a Parallel Quest

Paragus - He is in Dragon Ball Heroes

King Vegeta

Krillin (Piccolo's Clothes) - Krillin wearing Piccolo's clothes in the 2nd Broly movie

The Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans DLC Set:

Hatchiyack

Dr. Raichi

Bojack Unbound DLC Set:

Teen Gohan Wearing Goku's Gi (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2)

Hercule from Bojack Unbound - Alternate outfit

Bojack (Base, Full Power)

Zangya (Base, Full Power?)

Kogu / Gokua (Base, Full Power)

Bujin (Base)

Bido (Base, Full Power?)

Buu Saga Patch Set:

High School Gohan / Gold Fighter (Base, Super Saiyan)

Majin Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta

Buu Saga Krillin

Buu Saga Yamcha

Buu Saga Tien

Buu Saga Chiaotzu - Alternate outfit

Buu Saga 17 (Blue Jacket)

Buu Saga 18 (Third Outfit)

East Kaioshin

Kibito - He is in Dragon Ball Heroes

Kibitoshin

Spopovich

Yamu

Pui Pui

Yakon

Dabura

Evil Buu

Super Buu (Piccolo Absorbed, Gotenks Absorbed, Gohan Absorbed)

Buu's Past DLC Set:

North Kaioshin

South Kaioshin

West Kaioshin

Grand Kaioshin

Buff Buu

Fusion Reborn DLC Set:

Super Saiyan Gogeta

Pikkon

Janemba (Base, Super) - His base form can be a giant boss for a Parallel Quest

Wrath of the Dragon DLC Set:

Tapion

Hirudegarn - As a giant boss for a Parallel Quest

Son Goku and Friends Return DLC Set:

Krillin from Son Goku and Friends Return - Krillin with hair wearing his Turtle School gi

Yamcha from Son Goku and Friends Return - Yamcha with his Buu Saga hairstyle wearing his Turtle School gi

Hercule from Son Goku and Friends Return - Alternate outfit

Tarble

Abo

Kado

Aka - The fusion of Abo and Kado

Battle of Gods Patch Set:

Gohan from Battle of Gods (Base, Super Saiyan, Mystic) - Wearing his glasses and vest

Krillin from Battle of Gods - Alternate hairstyle and outfit

Yamcha from Battle of Gods - Alternate outfit

Tien from Battle of Gods - Alternate outfit

18 from Battle of Gods - Alternate outfit

Hercule from Battle of Gods - Alternate outfit

Videl from Battle of Gods - Alternate hairstyle and outfit

Z Epilogue DLC Set:

Z Epilogue Goku

Z Epilogue Vegeta - Casual clothes and training outfit

Z Epilogue Gohan

Z Epilogue Goten - Casual clothes and gi

Z Epilogue Present Trunks - Casual clothes and training outfit

Z Epilogue Pan

Z Epilogue 18

Z Epilogue Videl

Z Epilogue Uub

Neko Majin DLC Set:

Neko Majin

Neko Majin Z

Neko Majin Mike

Onio (Base, Super Saiyan)

Honey

Thunderbolt

Kuriza (1st Form, 4th Form)

Black Star Dragon Ball Saga DLC Set:

GT Adult Goku (Base, Super Saiyan)

GT Kid Goku (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3) - Already confirmed

GT Present Trunks (Base, Super Saiyan) - Already confirmed

GT Pan - Already confirmed

Dr. Myuu

General Rildo (Base, Hyper Meta-Rildo, Meta-Rildo)

The Sigma Force

Baby Saga DLC Set:

GT Kid Goku with Tail (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3) - In case he is not already included together with his non-tail version

Golden Great Ape Goku

GT Vegeta (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2)

GT Gohan (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Mystic) - Should include him wearing his suit (with and without his glasses) and wearing Goku's gi

GT Goten (Base, Super Saiyan)

GT Bulla

GT Videl

GT Uub (Base, Fusion with Buu, Papayaman)

Teen Baby

Adult Baby

Baby Vegeta (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3)

Golden Great Ape Baby Vegeta - It seems that the his Golden Great Ape form is already confirmed to be in a Parallel Quest

Super 17 Saga DLC Set:

GT 17 (Brown Jacket)

Hell Fighter 17 - He needs to have a separate moveset from 17

GT 18

Shadow Dragon Saga DLC Set:

Golden Great Ape Vegeta

Syn Shenron - We already have Omega Shenron so why not his base Syn form?

Haze Shenron

Eis Shenron

Nuova Shenron

Rage Shenron (Small, Giant) - The giant form can be a boss in a Parallel Quest

Oceanus Shenron (Princess Oto, True Form)

Naturon Shenron (Mole Absorbed, Pan Absorbed, True Form) - His absorption forms can be giant bosses in a Parallel Quest

New Generation DLC Set:

Goku Jr. (Base, Super Saiyan)

Vegeta Jr. (Base, Super Saiyan)

Time Breakers Patch Set:

Towa

Mira

Demigra (Base, Transformed)

Edited by ENIGMA-19
  • Like 1

You are are fucking awesome! I agree with everything all three you said. As a big DBZ fan i really think that most of those things should be mandatory in ta DBZ game and I hope we get at  least some of those in future patches or DLC. I don't think I can add anything to the lists you made since they are pretty much perfect. If not in DLC or free patches maybe we can see those in the next xenoverse?

Edited by Johnathan994

Since some of Xenoverse's Parallel Quests deal with What If Scenarios, it would be interesting if they made 2 special DLC bundles for that contained Dragon Ball Heroes content. The 1st bundle could have all of the heroes, elites, and berserkers of each race that were created just for Dragon Ball Heroes, plus all of their transformations and outfits. They could be added to the playable roster as well as interacted with and fought alongside during new Parallel Quests. The 2nd bundle could contain all of the original DBZ and DBGT characters in each of their new transformations obtained in Dragon Ball Heroes, plus any that were revealed in previous console games. In particular, I would like to see:

Super Saiyan 2 Bardock

Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta

Super Saiyan 3 GT Vegeta

Gogeta (Base, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3) - A base Gogeta that is not fat or scrawny would be interesting to include.

Vegito (Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3)

Future Gohan (Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3, Mystic) - His Super Saiyan 2 form and Mystic form were featured in Shin Budokai Another Road for the PSP. His Super Saiyan 3 form is featured in Heroes.

Super Saiyan 3 Future Trunks

Super Saiyan 3 Time Patrol Future Trunks

Super Saiyan 3 GT Present Trunks

Super Saiyan 3 GT Goten

GT Gotenks (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3)

Super Pikkon

Broly (Legendary Super Saiyan 3, Legendary Super Saiyan 4)

Golden Great Ape Broly - As a giant boss in a Parallel Quest

Edited by ENIGMA-19

Towa and Mira confirmed to be in DLC pack 2 along with Nuova and Ice Shenron. That's good news for me, what do you guys think? The only thing i don't like is that fucking PAN is a mentor. Let me repeat that.

PAN

IS

A

M.E.N.T.O.R.

P.s that's only one of many videos on youtube that confirm them, search google if you need more proof.

Edited by Johnathan994

That is good news. I hope that Demigra comes in the DLC Pack 3 along with Dabura, Majin Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta, and the left out Buu Saga versions of Krillin, Yamcha, and Tien. Also, having Pan as a master is not so bad in my opinion, considering that Videl is already a master (shared with Gohan). Besides, I believe that it is better compared to the headache of going through Hercule's training and having to use his attacks repeatedly just to proceed in it.

That is good news. I hope that Demigra comes in the DLC Pack 3 along with Dabura, Majin Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta, and the left out Buu Saga versions of Krillin, Yamcha, and Tien. Also, having Pan as a master is not so bad in my opinion, considering that Videl is already a master (shared with Gohan). Besides, I believe that it is better compared to the headache of going through Hercule's training and having to use his attacks repeatedly just to proceed in it.

Oh yeah i totally forgot about Hercule. But still as far as I know people like Hercule while Pan... not so much.

Yeah I hope that DLC 3 will have Demigra but I heard it will be the new Frieza movie stuff.

Hercule is funny. I like him too. However, having him as a Master was just a hassle. As for Pan, I actually like her, along with the other characters who were added in DBZ's epilogue and DBGT. I know a lot of people complain about GT and dislike it for various reasons but I actually enjoyed it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and such. As for DLC Pack 3 having Jaco the Galactic Patrolman and content from the Resurrection "F" movie, that is very interesting. I still have to see that movie so hopefully, that pack will not be released until after the movie is released in stores. Also, I certainly hope that they add more DLC packs in the future because the 3 that are a part of the Season Pass are just not enough. As we discussed previously, there is still so much more that can be added to the game.

Edited by ENIGMA-19