What would you like as DLC?

Dantes_994

As weird as it may sound, some Dragon Ball DLC would be nice, since the DLC would most likely predominantly come from Dragon Ball Z or GT, the only Dragon Ball characters I can see working as either new characters, costume sets, masters or new skills (That I can think of) though are;

• Kid Goku
  • Kid Chi-Chi
  • Tao
  • Any of the higher ranking Red Ribbon Army officers (Mainly Blue or Silver)
  • Android #8
  • Tambourine
  • Demon King Piccolo (Whether this is a completely different character or just another Piccolo wouldn't really matter to me)

As for just other characters (mainly movie characters), it would have to be;

• Cooler (At least his Supernova attack)
  • Meta-Cooler
  • The entirety of Cooler's Armored Squad
  • Lord Slug
  • Android #13
  • Nail
  • King Cold
  • GT Goten
  • Bio-Broly (Most likely a giant battle)

That's all I can think of for now (Hopefully I haven't listed someone that's already in it, I won't have the game until tomorrow)

Edited by Lady Blanc

I would love for Dragon Ball characters to be added into Xenoverse like they have been in the Budokai games, Budokai Tenkaichi games, and in Dragon Ball Heroes (and have new Parallel Quests involving Dragon Ball's events), especially since their clothes, accessories, and attacks are already obtainable for created characters. However, I heard that the reason Dragon Ball characters were not added to the roster was because majority of them could not fly. Still, it would be nice if they could add them in anyway and find a way to work them into Xenoverse's battle system.

These are the DB characters (and DBZ characters who cannot fly) that I would like see added:

Kid Goku (Base, Great Ape) - Would include him with and without his tail, wearing both his debut gi and his Turtle School gi

Piccolo Jr. Saga Goku - Older DB Goku

Kid Krillin - Would include him wearing his Orin Temple gi and his Turtle School gi

Piccolo Jr. Saga Krillin - Older DB Krillin

DB Yamcha - The Dragon Ball version of Yamcha with all of his different outfits and hairstyles (and with and without his scars)

DB Tien - The Dragon Ball version of Tien with each of his outfits (and with and without his scar)

DB Chiaotzu - The Dragon Ball version of Chiaotzu with each of his outfits

Yajirobe

Kid Chichi

Piccolo Jr. Saga Chichi - Older DB Chichi

Z Chichi - While at it, why not add the DBZ version of Chichi from each saga as well?

Ox King - Should include how he looked in DB, DBZ, and the Battle of Gods movie

DB Bulma - Would include each version of her from each saga. I am imagining her fighting with various capsule gadgets.

Z Bulma - Would include each version of her from each saga. I am imagining her fighting with various capsule gadgets.

Launch (Blue Hair, Blonde Hair) - She would be hilarious to have in the game

Master Roshi (Base, Full Power) - He is a must as 1 of the representatives for the DB characters

Jackie Chun - Master Roshi's alter ego she be included as well

Grandpa Gohan - Should include him with and without his mask

Each of Baba's Fighters

Crane Hermit / Master Shen

Tao

Cyborg Tao

Arale

Colonel Silver

General White

Major Metallitron

Buyon

Ninja Murasaki

General Blue

Colonel Violet

Anyone Else from the Red Ribbon Army Who I Might Haven Forgotten to Mention

Pilaf Machine (Separated, Combined) - The separated robots could be playable versions for Emperor Pilaf, Shu, and Mai while the combined robot could be a giant boss for a Parallel Quest

Demon King Piccolo (Base, Giant) - His giant form would be a boss in a Parallel Quest

Tambourine and the Rest of Demon King Piccolo's Henchmen

DB Piccolo (aka Piccolo Jr.) - The younger version of Piccolo from the Piccolo Jr. Saga

Mr. Popo - He has a degree of  fighting ability

Kami - It would be nice to se him playable

Hero / Shen - The man that Kami controlled to fight Piccolo

Nam

Ranfan

Other Participants of the World Marital Arts Tournaments (DB, DBZ, and DBGT)

Bora

Edited by ENIGMA-19
  • Like 1

Indeed, so far there are only 3 confirmed DLC packs, which happen to all be part of the Season Pass. However, as I said before, 3 DLC packs is simply not enough considering all of the characters and other content that can still be added to Xenoverse. Hopefully, they decide to make additional Season Pass bundles in the future.

Edited by ENIGMA-19

• 1 month later...

There needs to be a Dragonball DLC pack containing Kid Goku, King Piccolo, Piccolo Jr., Master Roshi/Jackie Chun?, General Tao/Cyborg Form, Tambourine, Cymbul, Drum, Pirate Robot?, Kid Krillin, Kid Yamcha, and where the HELL is Chiaotsu? lol And a Movies DLC pack would be awesome!! lol

Also Why wasn't Baby Vegeta added in the GT DLC Pack?? lol

Edited by UnLTDGamingHD

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...