Online Heist Trophies Auto-Popping from PS3-PS4

X_RaceKing_X

UPDATE!

All Online Heists trophies do auto-pop when you make the character transfer from PS3 - PS4.

If you have trouble trying to make the trophies pop, keep trying to "Find New Session" once in GTA Online. Before that go ahead and lose the cops in freeroam, then do a mission. If unsuccessful, keep finding a new session, the trophies should start to pop while waiting for a lobby.

So that is 9 more online trophies earned for free alongside the original 17!

ORIGINAL POST:
If I earn all the Heist trophies on PS3, and then transfer my character to PS4 will all the trophies pop as well as the regular GTAOnline trophies? I haven't yet got my copy of GTAV PS4 so I might as well finish all the online trophies on PS3. But it would be nice if these Heist trophies pop alongside everything else. Edited by X_RaceKing_X

So still nothing on Heist Trophies auto-popping? I guess i'll let ya'll know if thats the case whenever I finish my PS3 trophies and get my PS4 copy. It would be very nice if they do pop!

If i do them on PS4 can i auto pop them on PS3 and btw, where did u got that nice trophy card?

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE!

All Online Heists trophies do auto-pop when you make the character transfer from PS3 - PS4. 

If you have trouble trying to make the trophies pop, keep trying to "Find New Session" once in GTA"Online. Before that go ahead and lose the cops in freeroam, then do a mission. If unsuccessful, keep finding a new session, the trophies should start to pop while waiting for a lobby.

awesome, i was wondering if the heist trophy would pop like the others MP trophies, let's hope GTA V on PS4 will be cheaper during 4/14 through 4/20. i looking for $40 atleast :(

yes it does transfer, if you gotten all the heist trophy in PS3, it will transfer over to ps4 (Remember, it goes through the Social Club stats for MP progression everytime)

Edited by Smushpie

If this is really true, I will definitely buy GTA V PS4 version once I buy PS4. No need to play gta online twice anymore. :D

By the way. for any other people who obtained Mastermind trophy, did you get the trophy unlocked on Rockstar Games Social Club? I unlocked the trophy already but on Rockstar Social Club website, it does not show me obtaining Mastermind trophy. I hope I am not the only who got this problem. :huh:

• 3 months later...