Little sister's Ending

859.jpgLiving Embodiment of Her Happiness trophy_silver.pngtrophy_hidden7.png
Achieved the little sister ending.

Missable

Nana is the main character's little sister and there are 6 side missions you need to clear to get her ending. You can unlock her ending at the same time as the other girls' ending. Please take note that in the last side mission, there are 2 available outcomes which depend on your answer in the 4th choice selection:

• If you do not select #3. "If you guys wanna fight, then I'll take you on" => You will unlock Sister's Ending after you beat the game.
  • If you select #3. "If you guys wanna fight, then I'll take you on" => It leads to a fight with Nana and her friends, you will unlock 1 CG but it voids this trophy.

Please take note that the choice selection is time-sensitive, though it will give you few minutes to choose.

Basically give Nana's missions the highest priority, complete them in a timely manner, and select the correct answer in the last mission. 

Edit:  Looking at your specific case I highly suggest doing this during Rin's playthrough since the other one you have left deviates so far from the other's story lines.

Edited by Bucknerd
  • Like 1

To add to the above, keep checking your e-mail after you complete 3-4 main missions. Every time she has a new mission, she'll e-mail you, she may send you 1 or 2 e-mails that's full of nonsense though. Just keep checking, that's what I done. 

Edited by Venocide
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2015-03-13 at 1:56 PM, Bucknerd said:

859.jpgLiving Embodiment of Her Happiness trophy_silver.pngtrophy_hidden7.png
Achieved the little sister ending.

Missable

Nana is the main character's little sister and there are 6 side missions you need to clear to get her ending. You can unlock her ending at the same time as the other girls' ending. Please take note that in the last side mission, there are 2 available outcomes which depend on your answer in the 4th choice selection:

• If you do not select #3. "If you guys wanna fight, then I'll take you on" => You will unlock Sister's Ending after you beat the game.
  • If you select #3. "If you guys wanna fight, then I'll take you on" => It leads to a fight with Nana and her friends, you will unlock 1 CG but it voids this trophy.

Please take note that the choice selection is time-sensitive, though it will give you few minutes to choose.

Basically give Nana's missions the highest priority, complete them in a timely manner, and select the correct answer in the last mission. 

Edit:  Looking at your specific case I highly suggest doing this during Rin's playthrough since the other one you have left deviates so far from the other's story lines.

I know this is old as hell, but I think if you pick the third answer anytime with Nana's friends, the battle will start. I asked if she was being bullied and it started.

I saved before taking her quest anyway, but just FYI if someone finds this in future.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 8/13/2017 at 4:27 AM, mako-heart said:

I know this is old as hell, but I think if you pick the third answer anytime with Nana's friends, the battle will start. I asked if she was being bullied and it started.

I saved before taking her quest anyway, but just FYI if someone finds this in future.

This is correct. I missed this trophy on my first play through. Not a huge deal, since I’ll play it again, but the guide is wrong here.