LittleBigPlanet VITA DLC De-listed from the store.

Nitro

Ok, 3 weeks of contact with Polish Support and fortunately they fix this. If you have season pass or DC comics DLC for PS3 you must search DC Levels via your VITA ones again and buy new file for free.

Really happy to hear this! I've been in contact with support as well, so it's nice to hear that they have managed to fix it!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, 3 weeks of contact with Polish Support and fortunately they fix this. If you have season pass or DC comics DLC for PS3 you must search DC Levels via your VITA ones again and buy new file for free.

Really?

EDIT: Doesn't matter anymore, it works!

Edited by LoStraniero91

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Only my marvel stuff, tried from phone and vita..

I'm having the exact same problem. I've uploaded my save to the cloud, uninstalled everything and am downloading the game again from scratch. After I install the game, the patch and restore the save state I will try to download the DC pack again via the Vita PSN Store as mentioned above and re-install it. I'll let you know if it works.

Edited by fabmorais_2011
  • Like 1

U need to be sure wich dlc u bought (I think if u buy Dc dlc for ps3 and try to download it on vita [and vice versa] system download only costumes)

That's not the point. The point is that, on the EU PS Store, there's only one DC Premium Level Pack available right now, and it's description clearly says that it's VITA compatible and has the levels. There's no indication whatsoever that you would get only the costumes if you buy it and transfer it to your VITA. So that's false advertising there, and they must correct this and refund or give the proper content to whoever buys this for the VITA expecting to get exactly what's announced.

I've just wrote an email directly to Steven Isbell, who seems to be LBP's community manager: http://lbp-community.wikia.com/wiki/Steven_Isbell

This is his Twiiter account: https://twitter.com/StevenIsbell

This is his email according to it: [email protected]

I think it would help if everyone affected writes to him as well.

I will write an e-mail tomorrow (Monday) morning as well. 

They either need to put it back in the Stores, or they need to 'kill' those Trophies on LBP PSVita.

You know what's pissing me off? The Steven Isbell guy replied several tweets yesterday about minor bugs on LBP3 and such, without even acknlowledging our issue.

If this was happening with LBP3 on PS4 and PS3, I bet they would be all over it. It sure seems like Vita owners are being treated as second rate consumers.

I concede that it's the weekend, but if we don't get a reply by Monday, this is just revolting.

That's not the point. The point is that, on the EU PS Store, there's only one DC Premium Level Pack available right now, and it's description clearly says that it's VITA compatible and has the levels. There's no indication whatsoever that you would get only the costumes if you buy it and transfer it to your VITA. So that's false advertising there, and they must correct this and refund or give the proper content to whoever buys this for the VITA expecting to get exactly what's announced.

Isn't it cross buy? I thought you could buy the ps3 version and get the vita version for free (which IS NOT the same file, but you would be able to download when it's avaiable on the store again). Sucks to have this back and forth avaiability though.

Edited by TheYuriG

Isn't it cross buy? I thought you could buy the ps3 version and get the vita version for free (which IS NOT the same file, but you would be able to download when it's avaiable on the store again). Sucks to have this back and forth avaiability though.

Yuri, that's the whole problem. This is what I wrote on the official PlayStation forum:

"Problem is, the stand alone VITA pack is NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE on the EU Store right now, and because of that people are being tricked into buying this one because of the poorly worded description. This must be updated ASAP to avoid further misguided purchases and the VITA one re-uploaded on the EU PlayStation Store (free of charge for those who purchased this one, of course)"

Their inablility to simply put the VITA pack back on the EU Store is what's really baffling.

To make thing worse, the current pack available on EU Store IS downloadable on the VITA, but only gives you the costumes. Horrid DLC management.

Edited by fabmorais_2011

Yuri, that's the whole problem. This is what I wrote on the official PlayStation forum:

"Problem is, the stand alone VITA pack is NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE on the EU Store right now, and because of that people are being tricked into buying this one because of the poorly worded description. This must be updated ASAP to avoid further misguided purchases and the VITA one re-uploaded on the EU PlayStation Store (free of charge for those who purchased this one, of course)"

Oh, but I understand the issue, it's all fun and games when you get a copyright allowance to make a DLC with characters from a company, but to maintain it there it's a pain in the ass, I remember Deadpool being removed numerous times from the store, such a good game...

I'm quite sure people mentioned on .org that the DC Comics pack is cross buy, either you buying the PS3 or PS Vita version (which have different content, but goes by the same name), you get both avaiable for download. The vita version isn't on the store (once again...) but when it reappears, you should find it on your download list, provided that you have bought the PS3 version. EDIT: looked into it and nope, what gives you access to the vita content is the DC season pass which is way more expensive.

The link for the DC comics DLC is avaiable to me (althought it might be because I already purchased it) but you might want to give it a try? https://store.playstation.com/#!/pt-br/jogos/expans%c3%b5es/littlebigplanet-ps-vita-dc-comics-premium-level-kit/cid=UP9000-PCSA00017_00-LBPDLCWBDCLK0002

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

Oh, but I understand the issue, it's all fun and games when you get a copyright allowance to make a DLC with characters from a company, but to maintain it there it's a pain in the ass, I remember Deadpool being removed numerous times from the store, such a good game...

I'm quite sure people mentioned on .org that the DC Comics pack is cross buy, either you buying the PS3 or PS Vita version (which have different content, but goes by the same name), you get both avaiable for download. The vita version isn't on the store (once again...) but when it reappears, you should find it on your download list, provided that you have bought the PS3 version. I will look into findind a link to supply my point.

Sure, I'm positive that once the VITA pack is available on the EU Store again I will be able to download it, what pisses me off is how they don't seem to be giving proper attention to the issue. The least they could do after so many people contacting them is to post/reply something in the lines of "we are sorry for the issues EU players are facing with this DLC pack and we are working to sort this out".

About licenced DLC content, I hear you. Reminds me of Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom DLC being removed from the Store (making the missions achievement next to impossible for me -- since DLC characters gives you some leeway.)

Edited by fabmorais_2011