LittleBigPlanet VITA DLC De-listed from the store.

Nitro

NrWzOAC.jpg

Here is a Dutch store text about the situation by FatPrincess2015 from Playstationtrophies.org. It says the levels are playable on PS Vita too!

I already posted that on the Brazilian store, the DLC gives you the right to use the VITA content, but that content isn't added to your download lists as it should.

Wow! It's escalated even worst than the last time.

I had some funny e-mails too, and the phone calls? OMG! Those took the cake and the cherry on the top of it. They hire incompetent people that don't know how to proprely handle an issue. They just give you generic solutions or beat around the bush to please you. Really, I hope for the best.

I see this thread has been busy since I was away. Well, PSN support just sent me another inane email asking me if I had purchased the game physically on online, so I'm positive we will get no help from their end.

I have sent the below email to Steven Isbell, who apparently was away when all this started judging by his Twitter account. Let's see if I get any kind of response.

---------------------------------

Hello Steven.

I hope this finds you well.

I don’t know if you remember it, but I have contacted you several times via Twitter regarding this outstanding issue with the DC Premium Level Pack for the VITA on European PSN stores.

Sadly, no one has helped any of the people affected by this issue so far, even though we all have been contacting you, LBP staff and the PSN support for a month now.

PSN support has been incredibly incompetent and unable to even understand the issue properly.

So please, please take a look at the two emails below in which I explain the issue to the best of my abilities.

Also, note that a great many people are still being affected by this as you can see here and here.

The way this has been handled is quite unacceptable and we only want to receive what’s our right as consumers. I also understand that you were away when all this started, but please try to give attention to this matter now, as we are feeling neglected by basically anyone involved so far.

Best regards,
Fabiano

There is still hope. Steven's reply to my e-maiil:

---------------------------

Hello Fabiano,

My apologies, just to clarify have you heard nothing additional from the PlayStation Customer Services team since this product listing was updated?

I was under the impression that they were going to address the issue further but if you have not heard anything from them yet, I’ll chase it up on my end to see if they can get this issue resolved to your satisfaction. :)

Best Regards

Steven

----------------------------------------

To which I've replied:

Hi Steven.

Thank you for your prompt reply.

PlayStation Customer Services team just keep asking the same questions in a loop, things such as “have you bought the game physically or digitally” or “what is the error code”. They are really at a loss and have no ideia what the issue is all about even though I’ve explained it repeateadly. Other people are just receiving replies in the lines of “I’m afraid you’ll have to contact the publisher”. It’s a mess on their end really, I’m suprised at how bad their service has been regarding this matter. They clearly don’t know what to do.

Right now the main problem is that the
PS Vita version of the pack is still de-listed on EU stores. This is the one we should have gotten when we first purchased the original DC Pack before the listing was updated -- that is, when it said this:

Buy this add-on for LBP™ 2 and get the LittleBigPlanet™ Karting, LittleBigPlanet™ PlayStation®Vita and LittleBigPlanet™ 3 (PS4™ and PS3™) versions at NO EXTRA COST.

Right now, the VITA pack it’s nowhere to be found on EU Stores.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I just want to play those DC levels on my VITA! :)

Thanks.

Regards,
Fabiano

--------------------------

I'll keep you guys posted.

There is still hope. Steven's reply to my e-maiil:

---------------------------

Hello Fabiano,

My apologies, just to clarify have you heard nothing additional from the PlayStation Customer Services team since this product listing was updated?

I was under the impression that they were going to address the issue further but if you have not heard anything from them yet, I’ll chase it up on my end to see if they can get this issue resolved to your satisfaction. :)

Best Regards

Steven

----------------------------------------

To which I've replied:

Hi Steven.

Thank you for your prompt reply.

PlayStation Customer Services team just keep asking the same questions in a loop, things such as “have you bought the game physically or digitally” or “what is the error code”. They are really at a loss and have no ideia what the issue is all about even though I’ve explained it repeateadly. Other people are just receiving replies in the lines of “I’m afraid you’ll have to contact the publisher”. It’s a mess on their end really, I’m suprised at how bad their service has been regarding this matter. They clearly don’t know what to do.

Right now the main problem is that the PS Vita version of the pack is still de-listed on EU stores. This is the one we should have gotten when we first purchased the original DC Pack before the listing was updated -- that is, when it said this:Buy this add-on for LBP™ 2 and get the LittleBigPlanet™ Karting, LittleBigPlanet™ PlayStation®Vita and LittleBigPlanet™ 3 (PS4™ and PS3™) versions at NO EXTRA COST.

Right now, the VITA pack it’s nowhere to be found on EU Stores.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I just want to play those DC levels on my VITA! :)

Thanks.

Regards,

Fabiano

--------------------------

I'll keep you guys posted.

So I have been out of the loop for a while, correct me if I'm wrong but the DC Comics Season Pass SHOULD give you all DLC for LBP PSV but doesn't, yes?

So I have been out of the loop for a while, correct me if I'm wrong but the DC Comics Season Pass SHOULD give you all DLC for LBP PSV but doesn't, yes?

In a nutshell, yes.

Also, the original DC Pack had the info I just wrote above, so people who bough it SHOULD have gotten all VITA content as well, but never did.

That's the whole issue. They just need to put the VITA pack back on EU PS Stores free of charge for those who bought the Pass and the original DC Pack in this interim.

Edited by fabmorais_2011

Am i wrong in thinking the LBP2 DC pack is a seperate product to the Vita DC pack? They have very similar names however when they say you get content in all LBP games (Apart from LBP1) it means that the materials/skins etc carry over. Not that you buy the DC LBP2 and get the VITA DC pack free?

Was going to 100% both but the hassel of getting an US player to host on vita just so i can play is just stupid.

Am i wrong in thinking the LBP2 DC pack is a seperate product to the Vita DC pack? They have very similar names however when they say you get content in all LBP games (Apart from LBP1) it means that the materials/skins etc carry over. Not that you buy the DC LBP2 and get the VITA DC pack free?

Was going to 100% both but the hassel of getting an US player to host on vita just so i can play is just stupid.

Please go through the thread to understand it better if you're not affected by the issue and is just curious. We have gone through these explanations more than a few times already.

In a nutshell, yes.

Also, the original DC Pack had the info I just wrote above, so people who bough it SHOULD have gotten all VITA content as well, but never did.

That's the whole issue. They just need to put the VITA pack back on EU PS Stores free of charge for those who bought the Pass and the original DC Pack in this interim.

Sorry if I seem like an idiot but the Season Pass and original DC Pack both were meant to give players who bought it, the DLC required for 100% game completion?

EDIT: I'm silly, I understand it now :)

Edited by Nitro
  • Like 1

Sorry if I seem like an idiot but the Season Pass and original DC Pack both were meant to give players who bought it, the DLC required for 100% game completion?

Season Pass: Yes, it should. But since the original VITA Pack is de-listed from EU Stores, you can't have it even if you buy it.

Original DC Pack: There was a misleading phrasing on the description that said Buy this add-on for LBP™ 2 and get the LittleBigPlanet™ Karting, LittleBigPlanet™ PlayStation®Vita and LittleBigPlanet™ 3 (PS4™ and PS3™) versions at NO EXTRA COST. So yes, it should. People who bought it when it was saying this shoud have received it.

Afterwards, the description was changed to say you only get the costumes for VITA and Karting. So basically they just changed it to make it look we never should have gotten the content in the first place.

Edited by fabmorais_2011

Hi everyone.

After exchaging a couple more emails with Steven Isbell, he intervened with the PS Store team and I was refunded of the value paid for the original LBP2 DC Comics pack bought while the description was misleading.

He also said:

The DC Comics Premium Level Pack for PS Vita isn’t back on the store yet.
If I hear any confirmation that the product has been relisted, I’ll be sure to let you know.

So:

If you bought the original DC pack for LBP2 thinking it would give you the VITA one for free, contact him at [email protected] with the following information:

• Do you have the invoice number for your original purchase?
  • Do you have any reference numbers from your previous communications with customer services?
  • What is the email address that is associated with your PSN account that purchased the content?

If you bought the Season Pass, I would suggest that you wait until he confirms that the product has been relisted and see if it shows for free at the Store for you when it does.

Good luck!

Edited by fabmorais_2011

Hi everyone.

After exchaging a couple more emails with Steven Isbell, he intervened with the PS Store team and I was refunded of the value paid for the original LBP2 DC Comics pack bought while the description was misleading.

He also said:

If I hear any confirmation that the product has been relisted, I’ll be sure to let you know.

So:

If you bought the original DC pack for LBP2 thinking it would give you the VITA one for free, contact him at [email protected] with the following information:

• Do you have any reference numbers from your previous communications with customer services?
  • What is the email address that is associated with your PSN account that purchased the content?

If you bought the Season Pass, I would suggest that you wait until he confirms that the product has been relisted and see if it shows for free at the Store for you when it does.

Good luck!

Glad to see you got a refund. But I am not after a refund I want the content and 100%

Glad to see you got a refund. But I am not after a refund I want the content and 100%

I think the refund makes sense, since the packs have different prices, as Steven wrote to me in one of his emails:

"We have requested a refund on your behalf for the DC Comics Premium Level Pack for PS3 that you purchased in error.

I believe the easiest refund method would be to provide you with a credit refund for this pack and allow you to purchase the correct pack yourself separately.

Reason for this is the PS Vita Level Pack is 70p cheaper, so this will help ensure that you are not short-changed by a product transfer on our end. :)"

I believe that now that they have acknlowledged the issue the pack will return to the store eventually, as they are working on it according to him.

ive sent 3 or 4 emails to steven within this month with no reply and even joined twitter and tweeted a few times to no response. Now ive provided all of the info thats needed so hopefully i can get a response. Im glad you were able to get the refund though fab and thanks for keeping us in the loop!

You're welcome and good luck!

Hi everyone.

He also said:

So:

Good luck!

Any info on when the DLC will be re-uploaded to the EU PS Store?

YES YES YES YES YES YES 

GUYS ITS BACK

I have just bought it in UK store £4.99 just gonna try download and play levels let you know shortly if it works

YES IT APPEARS IN MORE STORIES 

SO SO SO HAPPY

Big shout out to fabmorais_2011 for his persistence

YES! Thanks for the heads-up! It worked for me as well! :)

• 4 months later...