Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CrimsonWarrior90

why do people don't have mics, want good reason not lame reason

65 posts in this topic

I'm not much of a talker, but when I do I sound like a Pokemon which people can't understand....I rather type. Besides I have games to buy, not some mic I'd probably never have the courage to use...embarrassed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129

Most either can't afford them or they don't have social skills, i LOVE to communicate but i'm always afraid of getting the generic immature "faggot, pussy" responses -.- lol

Edited by DeathLovesLife

Most either can't afford them or they don't have social skills, i LOVE to communicate but i'm always afraid of getting the generic immature "faggot, pussy" responses -.- lol

I have a certificate that proofes I have socialskills :) https://www.eco-c.eu/en/

But I HATE to communicate via voice.

I will never understand why this is a problem for so many humans... We are in 2015 and they still dont understand that we all have different personalities.

Edited by Neputyunu

I own a mic but don't use it very often because most people online are either trying to be an OG or yell in to their mic to be funny.

Because I don't know before & I just noticed it when I played TLOU Factions MP", 

ah ok the only reason i ask sometimes it very hard, when try to do co op trophies that requires mics and die when doing text chat,

ah ok the only reason i ask sometimes it very hard, when try to do co op trophies that requires mics and die when doing text chat,

Text chat is for gentlemen.

Mics are for shouting children.

Why don't you speak in bearish? O.o

Lol, I forget sometimes. All I know is that I'm a god damn bear-whale!  B)

Text chat is for gentlemen.

Text chat is terribly slow on PS4.  I find messages coming in up to 30 mins after they were sent.

I have started using the playstation app to correspond with instead on my phone as its much faster to send and recieve than the PS4 messaging system.

Text chat is terribly slow on PS4.  I find messages coming in up to 30 mins after they were sent.

I have started using the playstation app to correspond with instead on my phone as its much faster to send and recieve than the PS4 messaging system.

Thats true - ill usually use my vita for ps4 chats, they really need to sort that out tho - the text chat on PS3 was fine, dont know how they managed to mess that up!

Thats true - ill usually use my vita for ps4 chats, they really need to sort that out tho - the text chat on PS3 was fine, dont know how they managed to mess that up!

The vita only seems to check for messages about every 15 minutes but the app on the phone (obviously an Xperia!)  is much quicker.

So much so that my missus complains bitterly about the constant chirping of the phone when I am boosting a game.

The vita only seems to check for messages about every 15 minutes 

True, but when you stay in the message-"app", Vita is continuesly updating it.

Im using the Vita for messages, because its faster to write than on PS3. :)

I'm the talkative type, I like joking with people, and having a good time, etc.

Heck, I like talking so much I'm willing to type enough paragraphs a day to fill a book, that being said, I almost never talk to anyone I don't know in person through a mic.

My main reason, is people these days usually aren't the type of people I really wanna hold a serious conversation with, not to mention hearing they're voices ruins the mental image, I mean, anonymity  has a certain charm to it.

I guess I'm not against using mic's exactly, I just need to genuinely like the person on the other end, or it starts feeling like a really long call from a guy named ted, who happens to be incredibly boring, with a voice like sandpaper, I can't put my ears through that.... :rolleyes:

Also I'm not the type to use vulgar language, and most people drop  F-bombs faster than you can blink, so I usually just avoid talking to them. <_<

I don't have a mic because I'm not very sociable, that I don't even like talking on phones that I would rather either text or talk to someone in person instead not entirely sure why on this either.

I work nights and live with people that work days, so that means I'm up when they're asleep and I'd rather not wake them.