Red Trinity in Halloween Town won't activate dood

So there is a red trinity in the Manor Ruins area of Halloween Town that isn't activating. It is on an archway and there is a treasure chest on top of the archway that I'm guessing is related to the trinity mark. I have Donald and Goofy in my party, I've defeated every monster in the area, I've left and re-enter the area but nothing seems to work. Is there some special requirement I need to do to get it to activate doods?

Have you sealed the keyhole of that world? In the original game, that trinity was in another location, and they changed it in Fm, so i think they added something like having to beat the world to be able to activate it

Edit: You say the area is called mansion ruins, so i imagine you beated the world already. In that case, try to exit and enter the area until you beat the special enemy in that area, the Chimera. I think he somehow bugged the trinity, and you can only activate it if you defeat him. Reenter with donald and goofy in the team, and try to activate it every time, it should allow you eventually

Edited by sora__11

No supposedly that trinity is glitched for a lot of people. Have you beat the Chimera? That and supposedly exit and entering should unlock it

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/684080-kingdom-hearts-hd-15-remix/answers/357722-halloween-town-red-trinity

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/684080-kingdom-hearts-hd-15-remix/answers/358232-red-trinity-glitch-kh-15

(turn down the music before clicking the link) Edited by Dr_Mayus

That one is glitched, it shows even after activating because of a Final Mix heartless that drops a rare ingredients, it means that the mentioned heartless will appear or not.

:P  I don't know if it's not that case for you, Oh....Mayus ninja'd me to it! *Rage scream*  :P

Edited by Lukika

That one is glitched, it shows even after activating because of a Final Mix heartless that drops a rare ingredients, it means that the mentioned heartless will appear or not.

:P  I don't know if it's not that case for you, Oh....Mayus ninja'd me to it! *Rage scream*  :P

ffvi_shadow_and_interceptor_by_hanogan-d

Like a Ninja

• Like 4