Full Super/Ultimate Power Trophy

RushOnizuka

I got pretty lucky with some of the RNG this time.

I got most of the skills that require a Ultimate finish on the first few goes, so almost every other skill was just fighting the enemy in that quest and see if he drops anything and Restart if he did not.

I ended up with 423 PQ quests in total, but that's not an accurate number.... Because i restarted so many PQ'S while in the PQ so if that would count then i would be around the 750 mark i think.

Only PQ that got my blood boiling was Tag with Gotenks..... i think i played that one at least 50 times and i swear to god.. If i hear him say Ta-daaaa 1 more time... Grrrrr.

But i 100% this game for the third time now(ps3 and ps4 on my previous account), so everything went much quicker this time around.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

In my experience the % of a skill doping increases if you defeat the enemy who has that skill with an ultimate finisher in the fight. And it increases even more if you can get them to use that skill against you during the PQ before you finish them.

I usually look at the enemies list when selecting a PQ, then press square to see those enemies move set during character selection. Once I find who it is that owns the skill I need I clear out all the other enemies but them, leaving them for last. Then I play possum until I see them use the skill on me. At that point I go for the kill with an ultimate.

This method still doesn't work every time, but it did reduce my attempts per skill drop significantly once I started using it.

Hope this helps! 

Edited by Luesby