Where are our weekly challenges for Fifa 14 EA ? We need your support !

Pureproteinman

I have decided to write this to try and get all your support to fight against EA to release another weekly Be a pro Challenge for all of us that need one for the (On my own) trophy. I recently downloadedarrow-10x10.png the game and found there were no challenges to date and everybody is raging and so they should.

By EA not posting new challenges there are people out there that can not achieve platinum, this is a waste of money for people that have recently bought the game. This has affected Ps3 and Ps4 owners.

I ask everyone to visit the page below and post our distress in hope they re-open this trophy as they did for Fifa 12

------------->   http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/Fifa-14-Thropies-On-My-Own/td-p/3444455/page/27

Thanks for reading and thanks for your support in the fight :D

Edited by NEVER SURRENDER

Thats rubbish mate the game isn't that old and so many people play it, to add to that the complaints page is full so this clearly shows its not an outdated game dude !!!

Fifa 15 is out for 5months already...

Sport games go a short life cycle. Nothing you can do about it.

Edited by MrKend54l

Fifa 15 is out for 5months already...

Sport games go a short life cycle. Nothing you can do about it.

EA gave no warning to there customers they were taking the challenges away for a start, and yes there is something i can do about it and that's fight by asking for support this is what happened with Fifa12 customers and they reopened the trophy. No harm in trying ;)

• Like 1

It's an outdated sports game, expecting a company to devote time and resources is misplaced.

It doesn't matter if it's an outdated game or not. They still receive money from it, Ultimate Team is still working, so if people who paid for the game want their attention to make the challenges, they should. And by the way, it's a one year and a half old sports game, it's not outdated.

Edited by QuinlanLJ
  • Like 1

If I remember rightly EA shut down servers for fifa 13 for awhile, or it may have been fifa 12? anyway so many people complained so they started the servers back up again. If enough people complain it may bring it to EA's attention, it's a disgrace to be fair.

• Like 1

Hey man i see your post on the ea forum did you hear anything back from game adviser ? JOIN THE FIGHT PEOPLE  

Hey, First game adviser told me that he can't promise anything to happen, but he will report EA Studio about this concern, and second advisor i said him it can't be big thing to update just 2 matches on the highlight of the week, and he reply that he agree its not big thing for their Studio to do it, he will report about it too, We talked like 2 hours with him. Hope something happens soon, especially if many people riot against EA we can make it happen.

Hey, First game adviser told me that he can't promise anything to happen, but he will report EA Studio about this concern, and second advisor i said him it can't be big thing to update just 2 matches on the highlight of the week, and he reply that he agree its not big thing for their Studio to do it, he will report about it too, We talked like 2 hours with him. Hope something happens soon, especially if many people riot against EA we can make it happen.

Wow dude that's great progress I was waiting for someone like you to come along and shine , good work friend , keep the fight I am right behind you and make sure you update this thread with any news asap :)

Wow dude that's great progress I was waiting for someone like you to come along and shine , good work friend , keep the fight I am right behind you and make sure you update this thread with any news asap :)

Nice to hear this! Were not alone. We stay together and fight till the end! I will not surrender, Today when i was in shower i had in my head a idea that i might visit EA Studio i go there with airplane and make sure they will update the Highlights of the week! Lol, that sounds a bit too much, but seriously i will not leave this here i FIGHT TILL THE END! Join us people! make us heard! We are Legion, We do not Forgive, We do not Forget!!!

I will update this always when i get new info!

Edited by D4N11--

Nice to hear this! Were not alone. We stay together and fight till the end! I will not surrender, Today when i was in shower i had in my head a idea that i might visit EA Studio i go there with airplane and make sure they will update the Highlights of the week! Lol, that sounds a bit too much, but seriously i will not leave this here i FIGHT TILL THE END! Joins ur people! make us heard! We are Legion, We do not Forgive, We do not Forget!!!

I will update this always when i get new info!

Your a ledgend mate keep it up hey if it helps I'll contact the adviser and ask kindly to consider as I have a big backing of people that I know this has affected too ! Haha I like the idea of the trip to ea studios I'll join you and fight for them to help us !!!! Edited by NEVER SURRENDER

Your a ledgend mate keep it up hey if it helps I'll contact the adviser and ask kindly to consider as I have a big backing of people that I kkow this has affected too ! Haha I like the idea of the trip to ea studios I'll join you and fight for them to help us !!!!

Nice man im not the only one who is fighting against EA it was great to find you! I contact advisers too today again :D Lets make big stacks of reports of this issue so hosts of EA Studio regonizes this is a big thing! Haha would be really funny to see their reaction when we are in their studio complaining about this and after that just fly back to our countries lol :D

• Like 1

Nice man im not the only one who is fighting against EA it was great to find you! I contact advisers too today again :D Lets make big stacks of reports of this issue so hosts of EA Studio regonizes this is a big thing! Haha would be really funny to see their reaction when we are in their studio complaining about this and after that just fly back to our countries lol :D

If you managed to do it you would be GOD and I would do the trophy for you haha :) it's a shame man I bought the game and the first time in my life I didn't read the guide before I started the game and then found out they had taken the challenge down I was gutted so much :( makes me mad they didn't even warn us !!!! So wrong

• Like 1

Sure people might say it's outdated now, but a Be a Pro challenge has been unavailable since september 2014 (at least on PS3). That was at least a month before FIFA 15. I missed it by like two days :(

Talking to EA support is like speaking to a wall in an insane asylum. No answers, nobody listens.

Sure people might say it's outdated now, but a Be a Pro challenge has been unavailable since september 2014 (at least on PS3). That was at least a month before FIFA 15. I missed it by like two days :(

Talking to EA support is like speaking to a wall in an insane asylum. No answers, nobody listens.

Sorry to hear your in the same boat as us man I ask you to keep posting on the link above and keep the complaining going for the fight it all helps and what response did you get from them ?

It doesn't matter if it's an outdated game or not. They still receive money from it, Ultimate Team is still working, so if people who paid for the game want their attention to make the challenges, they should. And by the way, it's a one year and a half old sports game, it's not outdated.

I don't get how they would still earn money with fifa14 or even why people would invest money in like say fut14.

Every time a new version from a sport game come's out the old 1 get's degraded in 1 month.

This has been so since fifa 08.

Don't blame EA. Blame the people that buy the newest version day one.

I don't get how they would still earn money with fifa14 or even why people would invest money in like say fut14.

Every time a new version from a sport game come's out the old 1 get's degraded in 1 month.

Mate this is a thread for people who want the challenges back up not for people to put darkness on the situation, i don't think this thread is for you buddy !

I was talking about the fact that the FIFA points system still works and some people guaranteed still buy packs on it. If that part of FIFA 14 is working properly, then the challenges part should as well. I will blame EA, cause they think that when the year is through they can just put their hands up on the game and leave it, like people didn't pay 60€ on it. That's a lot of money for a game that works properly for just a year. It's about the attitude they show. They don't give a fuck about the consumer. Sooner or later, EA is going to fall apart, just because of their idiotic policies. And that's why they bury numerous great studios from the past like Maxis and Pandemic. Okay, I'm going way out of the subject ... It's how it is.

2453867-6064238313-video.jpg

• Like 1

I just talked with 3rd EA game advisor, he told that there aren't any further game updates planned on FIFA 14, as its not in their handle its the developer who manages it, i told him everything i could and how much we need this. He said he will include this in the report with developer and especially includes this case if the developer could change mind and make little update for FIFA 14. Keep strong and fight till the end!

I told him its even against the laws of ps4 trophies to be honest, its like selling lottery tickets and promising u can win jackpot 5 millions, but in reality there is no jackpot = its a crime.  This trophy thing is same thing they sell their game and promise trophylist as its obtainable, but in reality its unobtainable at the moment.

Edited by D4N11--

Sorry to hear your in the same boat as us man I ask you to keep posting on the link above and keep the complaining going for the fight it all helps and what response did you get from them ?

I posted a question in the forums back in September but nobody from EA replied. Got in contact with an EA worker from my country (Sweden) but he didn't have a lot to say with that matter.