Thoughts on Trophies?

Like most RPGs I'm guessing most of them will come along naturally and there will be 4 or 5 which take twice as long as the main content of the game does to complete. Hopefully it won't be too punishing, but all in all looks pretty forgivable and doable based on a glance on the list. Which is pretty sweet.

It definitely looks like it'll be pretty easy, but looks can be deceiving. I think I read somewhere that it takes at least 2 playthroughs to get the Plat, but don't quote me on that, I'm pretty much clueless on the game and this is my first real glimpse at the trophies. Really like the look of the trophies, too.

First.....how does someone already have the platinum??? 

On topic, I think the trophies look great. I haven't been the biggest fan of Final Fantasy, but from what I read about on the internet, this game is simply fantastic and a real treat to play. Really i'm just happy that i'll get to play it at all.

Looks fairly simple and easy.....then again, all Final Fantasy games are compared to most other JRPG franchises.   I really hope that massive pic of those two displayed is not the game list icon though SMH ;|. 

I much prefer the simple title written on white background they normally do.

Easy peasy  :P

Already unlocked more than half of them without knowing.. I been thinking about going to the platinum but there's trophies I don't really know what to do. I guess I'll beat the game now and back to it later when the guides came out

I reached 89% completion. It's pretty easy but there's some trophies I didn't really understand. Like A Lonely Battle since I don't know what is the "Lonely Battle bonus". And The Beastmaster since I finished the game with only 4 Eidolons, and don't know how to get the other 2. And finally, The Great Liberator, since I liberated all of Rubrum's towns and visited it, but didn't get the trophy for some reason >.>.

Edit: OK, got "The Beastmaster", You get more Eidolons by doing side missions.

Edited by SolidSora95