Thoughts on Trophies?

Congratulations! How did you do the "A Lonely Battle" and "The Great Liberator" trophies? And is there any specific way to farm tags? I can't complete the 25 tags one >.>

The great Liberator is missable. If you missed it in your first playthrough you'd have to start a new game. 

You'll get it by completing every Expert Trial from the beginning till you get the trophy which is around chapter 5 I think.

The great Liberator is missable. If you missed it in your first playthrough you'd have to start a new game. 

You'll get it by completing every Expert Trial from the beginning till you get the trophy which is around chapter 5 I think.

One more thing, do we have to do certain sub quests to get all summons?

I'll be picking this up the moment the doors open. Can't wait

the list does look easy, and im likeing that it doesn't look too grindy (Like FF 13 my god i put that game down after Accadently deleteing wrong save file like 4? years ago xD)
 regaurdless if it -is- grindy or not, im sure i'll enjoy it ~ I've enjoyed every FF game i have played (played all of them cept the moble spins, and Gamecube/Wii ones)

So FKUSERNMS when is the your guide coming out ;)

Anyone let me know how many missables there are?

There are 5 missable: "The Great Liberator","The Ark of Agito", "Master Marksman", "Moogle Mingler", and "The Teacher's Pet". As for the guide, I've already submitted it.

• Like 2

There are 5 missable: "The Great Liberator","The Ark of Agito", "Master Marksman", "Moogle Mingler", and "The Teacher's Pet". As for the guide, I've already submitted it.

Is the Expert diffculty Agito? or is it just for getting an S-Rank?

This is for "The Great Liberator"

Edited by JinCombo

I just got the platinum, and it's quite easy :) there's only 2 you need to actively watch:

Great liberator

Beastmaster

Because you may need a second playthrough to get it, although it's completely possible to get them in the one play through.

Another note as well, the 25 knowing tags trophy is glitched in terms of not popping after collecting 25 lol. It popped for after getting my 30-33rd one.

Hope this helps!! Good luck guys!

Yea It's an easy platinum for sure, especially since the only trophy that is actually hard is the one for beating Chapter 8. Dem trials... Only other ones that need work are Great Liberator, The Beastmaster and the two that evolve an airship, as obtaining it is not tied to the story, neither is the city that has the task, so it's very easy to miss. Oner tip is not to sweat it about the S rank. Once you get to the start of chapter 8, save, exit out, and spam that quest you just did, if you need to. It's a one boss fight that gives you two easy A's right off the bat, 0 casualties, and 0 phantoma. Another tip is about the bugged 25 tags. If you actually like the game and want to get better gear for your weapon, farm the cave right above Meroe in Meroe region. It holds weapons with +40 attack on it for all characters as well as some pretty good +magic +hp/mp and +attack equipment. Not only do you get to equip your characters, but the place is filled with Knowing Tags. Farm cave, get all chest, run out to the city, rinse repeat. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...