Demon's Souls finally going to go offline in May.

TehCro

North American servers only, it looks like. I wonder when the other two regions will be shut down.

Europe and everywhere else always gets treated better than America! I mean as far as I know America did not get Trine 2 for free. I paid 15 bucks for that great game and easy platinum while some Europeans were laughing at me while playing their free copy!!!!! WTF :angry:

Thankfully the online never appealed to me.

How did it not? It's so exhilarating when you have invaded and are searching for your opponent or when you're confidently waiting for your invader, not knowing who/what to expect. Such a great, feeling. Even reading people's messages in the pathways gives you a feeling of camaraderie with DeS players. And the ability to request/summon for help was dope too, especially when playing with a PSN friend. Basically, this game provided an exceptional online experience that is very different and it's sad to see it pass away.

Thankfully I purchased the European DeS Black Phantom Edition so I will be able to cherish the pleasure of playing this game online for a few months more. B)

Europe and everywhere else always gets treated better than America! I mean as far as I know America did not get Trine 2 for free. I paid 15 bucks for that great game and easy platinum while some Europeans were laughing at me while playing their free copy!!!!! WTF :angry:

EU did neither get Trine 2 for free.

EU did neither get Trine 2 for free.

I have PSN friends that live in Europe that specifically said they got Trine 2 for free, and they also were playing it. I understand that you live in Europe, so was it regional or relegated to certain countries?

I have PSN friends that live in Europe that specifically said they got Trine 2 for free, and they also were playing it. I understand that you live in Europe, so was it regional or relegated to certain countries?

only PSPlus users got it free, Non-Plus users got a discount price on it and its only because we had to wait 3 months for it to release because of SCEE

And i thought we already knew that the servers where going to be shut of this year, wasn't there news about this when Dark Souls released

OMG!! i really need to find a way to get this game then. i cant be stuck with a 1% for the rest of my life!

Do it!!! and look for someone who can boost you the weapons... you can actually use a glitch to power level your characters if you decide to play offline and the game seems too hard for you... it IS still possible to get the platinum solo but the game is SUPER fun playing co-op

only PSPlus users got it free, Non-Plus users got a discount price on it and its only because we had to wait 3 months for it to release because of SCEE

And i thought we already knew that the servers where going to be shut of this year, wasn't there news about this when Dark Souls released

Ah silly me.....I thought I mentioned that they were PS Plus members :P Also, I am suprised that they are shutting down the servers while Sony (THANKFULLY) keeps servers for Resistance 2 and Killzone 2 up and running!

• Like 1

I got the plat for this one completely offline. It took a while and wasn't easy but definitely possible. I don't really see a problem with this, if you want to get a fix for this games extremely unique multiplayer go get Dark Souls. It's the same sort of thing and it's a better game says I.

Do it!!! and look for someone who can boost you the weapons... you can actually use a glitch to power level your characters if you decide to play offline and the game seems too hard for you... it IS still possible to get the platinum solo but the game is SUPER fun playing co-op

lol yeah conn promised to help me months ago... xD just never got the game :(

We got Trine 2 about a month after you guys...

That's hiliarious really. :yay: We both think that the other's territory gets better treatment. lol In that case we must be given fair or equal treatment??? :rolleyes:

Haha yes, Im always raging how NA get better stuff than me haha :P I guess we are equal after all

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...