Whoever....

Decided to implement the belts being trophies into this game deserves a special place in the underworld. I've messaged countless people only to come up emptyhanded. I've checked on them almost everyday for over a year now. This is to the point I've almost given up. If you've platinumed this game, than I tip my hat to you. I don't believe I will be getting this done at any point in time.

Also, how many people are left to stare at the ugly 71% forever just like I am? I'll bet it's a pretty decent sized number.

• Like 2

The law of unintended consequences. This belt system led to a lot of heartache.

Could have been easily fixed with, off the top of my head, a system which gave belts an expiry date of a month if they hadn't transferred or the user logged in, which would have led to a user having to defend their title rather than just "retire" once they'd nabbed the belt.

The law of unintended consequences. This belt system led to a lot of heartache.

Could have been easily fixed with, off the top of my head, a system which gave belts an expiry date of a month if they hadn't transferred or the user logged in, which would have led to a user having to defend their title rather than just "retire" once they'd nabbed the belt.

The belts already work under a strict system where you need to defend once in either 36 hours or 72 hours, there's a method where if you transfer the belt then win 6 times as soon as the belt has been transferred, then you can keep it for 72 hours. The belt holder goes online every 24 hours to defend the belts. What would be good is if they were reset to the rank 1 player every month but it doesn't just work with you winning the belt then never signing in again... 

The belts already work under a strict system where you need to defend once in either 36 hours or 72 hours, there's a method where if you transfer the belt then win 6 times as soon as the belt has been transferred, then you can keep it for 72 hours. The belt holder goes online every 24 hours to defend the belts. What would be good is if they were reset to the rank 1 player every month but it doesn't just work with you winning the belt then never signing in again... 

Oh, I didn't realise this. I messed around with the game on 360 near launch but was never good enough to even think of going for the belts, so I've only read about the drama online.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have the trophies and I can say when I got mine there was like a people of maybe 20 that also got it.

If you really want them you have to message the people with them, they aren't trophy hunters btw and some are second accounts. The belt holder as to fight like 3 times per week or so, otherwise he will lose it to the number 1 of that weight class, if the n1 is him I think it passes to number 2.

Also I remember that the first messages we got from the holders was like, he would pass the belt but we had to pay like 30$

Edit: didn't saw someone mention almost the same asI did..

Also this isn't as worse and UNO, that game you have to reach top 50 of the world, and there wasn't a reset yet.

Edited by Big_Jonny