Help

harsly

Ok, so I think I messed up but I hope at least one of you know how to help.

I got to the third case in arson, and I finished with 4 stars, I replayed it immediately because I'm going for platinum.

Being the idiot that I am, I overwrote my replay over my save for the next mission which was yet to be solved.

I'm pretty much f*cked right? Or am I just not seeing a way to continue.

TL;DR: I overwrote a replay over my main save, can I be saved?

Thanks for the quick reply. Well I probably do have a save on cloud, if I'm not mistaken saves update to the cloud only when you shut down or power on the console. That would only throw me back to the start of arson which would be great.

Any idea how to access the online save? 

The main progress and the replays share the same slots, and the replays put you back into the case selection menu after the case is finished. I was doing a speedrun through the last case and accidentally overwrote my progress...

I'll try playing the last save again (replay) although I doubt a positive outcome.

Thanks for the quick reply. Well I probably do have a save on cloud, if I'm not mistaken saves update to the cloud only when you shut down or power on the console. That would only throw me back to the start of arson which would be great.

Any idea how to access the online save? 

The main progress and the replays share the same slots, and the replays put you back into the case selection menu after the case is finished. I was doing a speedrun through the last case and accidentally overwrote my progress...

I'll try playing the last save again (replay) although I doubt a positive outcome.

Saved Data Utility > Online Storage

Go to your L.A. Noire save and press  :triangle: to copy it to your system.