Vanitas Lingering Spirit Question.

So Im reading that in order to get 100% Compleation with Terra and Van i need to fight the -end game- bosses. - Although I can't figure out how to access Vanitas Lingering Spirit (VLS ) No matter where I look, All I can find are Guides on how to beat him with X character, gear set up, level, excetra (almost killed him with Raid strike w Aqua for lol'z)

What I can't figure out. is when i beat the game with any of the toons, I don't get a "NG+" Icon connected to the save profile.  and when i load the End Credit Save file, Im just put back in the fissuer and nothing's changed. - am i to do something diffrent?

Also, With Aqua, once you unlock Finnal mission - you can't go to Radiant gardens with out triggering the finnal boss fight, correct? is there no way around this? - since I noticed I'm missing 1 sticker and 2 chests from there. Granted I can go back on my Other (Aqua) File and get them, but it just feels so tedious to do so, seeing as "finnal episode" Aqua has all Stickers/chests aside from the ones on RG. but that's off topic. (And i lose about 20 levels Lol)

-As stated, I can't figure out how to access VLS, with Terra or Van. And I don't get a "NG+" stamp for beating the game with there files... unless, I need to fight there repsected boss fights again -now that I have the game @ 100% Compleation (for story)  but that wouldn't make much sence...

Even though if i do manage to unlock  VLS. I'lll need +25-30 levels seeing as they are only in the mid 30s and i was playing on Critical) - nor do i fancy re-playing start to finnish on a beginner setting to make it easyer on my self, (not that it's a bad game, I just have other things i could be doing)

- Sorry for bad spelling or the fact that I repeat my self, it's a bad manureism

Okay, lets to do this piece by piece.

kingdom hearts birth by sleep requires beating all of the stories ( Aqua, terra and Ven) in a different save file. Don't worry about losing any stuff from it, because you won't. Probably you noticed that after your first story end, a new menu opened up in the main screen menu. There you can actually see how much progress you did if every character. Know that they only "save" there after finishing the story. So doing it again the end boss( hence you're saying, that you're saving file is always loaded at the keyblade graveyard. 

To acess Vanitas Remnant you need to finish the story if all of then and the secret episode, Vanitas spirit will appear in a new area at the keyblade graveyard for all characters automatically, defeating Vanitas in each story will unlock unknown in their respective save file. 

As for secret episode and lost episode if Aqua, finishing all of the story in critical will automatically unlock then in progressive order, so just finish then and please choose another save file. In the end you will have 5 save files that automatically adds up in the end 

i really hope this helps you 

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...