"A lonely Battle" Bonus Trophy

Xel

Sorry for being such an annoyance but this the last time I'll ask for help, I promise :facepalm: So anyways I'm really clueless on how to get this darn :hidden:  I've been searching everywhere on how to obtain it but I didn't find anything anywhere I even translated some Japanese walkthroughs but sadly I wasted my time (Yes, I'm that desperate), so please if there's anyone out there who got it let me know how you will do me a huge favor:angel:

Edited by the_drag0n2

I asked FKUSERNMS yesterday about this, and here's the answer I got: Just finish a trials mission (one where you have to invade strongholds in the overworld) alone.

Still need to get this trophy myself.

Thanks I owe you one, greatly appreciate the help.

Aaaaaaaaaaand I got the  :platinum:  :yay:

• Like 1

I asked FKUSERNMS yesterday about this, and here's the answer I got: Just finish a trials mission (one where you have to invade strongholds in the overworld) alone.

Still need to get this trophy myself.

For some reason this solution didn't work for me. However, I got A Lonely Battle by using only two members in the first mission.

Edited by K2natural
  • Like 1

Thanks I owe you one, greatly appreciate the help.

Aaaaaaaaaaand I got the  :platinum:  :yay:

Awesome, congrats dude!

For some reason this solution didn't work for me

It won't work with the normal ones, it has to be an expert trial you can accept from a person standing around the main gate.

Huh, that's weird, the method I was given worked for drag0n2, and the method you said K2natural worked also, as I just did it and got the trophy. Very strange...

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
  • Like 1

Awesome, congrats dude!

It won't work with the normal ones, it has to be an expert trial you can accept from a person standing around the main gate.

Huh, that's weird, the method I was given worked for drag0n2, and the method you said K2natural worked also, as I just did it and got the trophy. Very strange...

Can confirm for "A Lonely Battle" I obtained it this way as well.

Awesome, congrats dude!

I guess that means we still haven't figured out the actual requirement. 

Okaaay, so my brother got this by completing a mission with 2 cadets only (not primed)...

I was experimenting with his account lol

It all make sense now!

"An Army of one" Complete with 1 cadet.

"A Lonely Battle" Complete with 2 cadets.

"A Select Few" Complete with 3 cadets.

Edited by FKUSERNMS
  • Like 4

Okaaay, so my brother got this by completing a mission with 2 cadets only (not primed)...

I was experimenting with his account lol

It all make sense now!

"An Army of one" Complete with 1 cadet.

"A Lonely Battle" Complete with 2 cadets.

"A Select Few" Complete with 3 cadets.

I can vouch for this, just add another note as well. It can all be done on a normal mission and if you're doing a mission that has you saving other cadets and they also have a health bar, they actually count as another player lol. Same goes with SP helpers.

So personally, I would do the third mission on the mission list and rush through it. :)