"Menz in the Hood" trophy

Rammstone

Thanks for the tip, i think

5 Camera Coins (you have to buy the camera gadget and get 10 spot assists in a round to get 1 coin)

will be hard to get on an normal way :/

Try placing the cameras close to the money locations in Blood Money.  

Edit:

The above tip i gave was next to useless. In 3.5 hours i have managed to get 1 camera coin. You dont really know the range of the camera so each camera placement is a complete crap shoot. I was most successful in the everglades level, by placing one of my cameras on the ceiling above the money pickup. This one really blows.

Edited by stitchesnscars

This is the kind of bs ea puts in their games just to piss people off

Edit:

The above tip i gave was next to useless. In 3.5 hours i have managed to get 1 camera coin. You dont really know the range of the camera so each camera placement is a complete crap shoot. I was most successful in the everglades level, by placing one of my cameras on the ceiling above the money pickup. This one really blows.

I hate trophies that are luck based

Edit:

If you think that blows, I bet you haven't tried getting the ballistic shield coins, or reaching tier 4 perk. This trophy is a joke and its starting to get on my nerves

• Like 3

If you think that blows, I bet you haven't tried getting the ballistic shield coins, or reaching tier 4 perk. This trophy is a joke and its starting to get on my nerves

Just got the mac10, sounds like the nightmare is only half over. I really like this game but some of these requirements are merciless.

• Like 1

Thanks for this Rammstone, I'm really close to the Mac-10 and my friend is working on the Shotgun. My friend brought up the fact that maybe we can just both get those guns and use each others dropped guns. That blew my mind, haha - I think that can actually be done seeing as the description is "Kill 25 enemies with a MAC-10 and 25 with a Double-Barrel Shotgun in multiplayer" ... So yeah, me and my friend will likely do that :P

Had no idea this trophy would be so involved, but it could be worse, lol. Honestly I don't think it's that bad, it's a pretty standard Battlefield multiplayer trophy set as far as time that goes into playing multiplayer.

Edited by BlindMango

Thanks for this Rammstone, I'm really close to the Mac-10 and my friend is working on the Shotgun. My friend brought up the fact that maybe we can just both get those guns and use each others dropped guns. That blew my mind, haha - I think that can actually be done seeing as the description is "Kill 25 enemies with a MAC-10 and 25 with a Double-Barrel Shotgun in multiplayer" ... So yeah, me and my friend will likely do that :P

Had no idea this trophy would be so involved, but it could be worse, lol. Honestly I don't think it's that bad, it's a pretty standard Battlefield multiplayer trophy set as far as time that goes into playing multiplayer.

It appears you can get this by using someone's dropped weapons. The trick is as you have found, finding someone who has the shotgun

That tier 4 perk 10 times is an absolute bastard. I haven't gotten to enforcer gold yet but in my natural form of play I have never made it past tier 2. Obviously getting objectives in game modes adds to the counter faster but it also gets you killed faster which resets the counter to the current level you were working on. Does anyone know offhand how many kills one would need (in a row obviously) to get into a tier 4 scenario.

Looks like taking a few laps in a car in Hotwire with reputation boosters on Is the way to go.

Edited by stitchesnscars

It appears you can get this by using someone's dropped weapons. The trick is as you have found, finding someone who has the shotgun

That tier 4 perk 10 times is an absolute bastard. I haven't gotten to enforcer gold yet but in my natural form of play I have never made it past tier 2. Obviously getting objectives in game modes adds to the counter faster but it also gets you killed faster which resets the counter to the current level you were working on. Does anyone know offhand how many kills one would need (in a row obviously) to get into a tier 4 scenario.

Looks like taking a few laps in a car in Hotwire with reputation boosters on Is the way to go.

Hotwire is definately the way to go in my opinion. You can also use reputation boosts which should make it go faster. And also you can get a friend to play as the hacker and he can upgrade your squad.

• Like 2

Hotwire is definately the way to go in my opinion. You can also use reputation boosts which should make it go faster. And also you can get a friend to play as the hacker and he can upgrade your squad.

You are correct sir. With a 50% rep boost on in a nearly empty hotwire lobby i was able to get up to 4 without the aid of a hacker. It took about 10 minutes and i beleive i was on a cruise bonus of about 7,500-7600 when tier 4 unlocked. Of course this was without anyone trying to kill me. 

My problem now is that i have 3/10 of these done and only two more 50% boosts left.  Stingy battlepacks are only giving me 25% rep boosts but i wonder would the objective boosts work just as well? If the reputation bar is looking only at points alone wouldnt a boost on objective based points be equally as effective? Im going to activate a 50% objective boost and hope it gets that rep bar up after work.

Ok, based on a 8 solo tier 4 runs ive found the following:

You could get tier 4 in roughly 9000 points nonstop (with no deaths) using a 25% reputation boost

You could get tier 4 in roughly 7500 points nonstop using a 50% reputation boost

This is easily done in in a nearly vacant hotwire match, im talking 5/6 people. Make certain that the number of cars being driven is the same in both sides or you run the risk of draining the tickets thus shortening the round. Make damn sure you dont die it will set you back and you could end up wasting a boost for nothing. If the lobby starts getting aggressive and its early in the match  leave. You dont want some jackass shooting you when you are about a beard hair away from the 4th tier.

Good luck all.

I got about 5 camera coins in 1 hr or so. I just put 3 cameras on the money pile in blood money and just let my teammates do all the work. 

It took me several hours to get those coins, the biggest problem being that any molotov or random grenade would destroy them in one hit. You were very fortunate to have gotten them so quickly.

The tier 4 can easily be achieved with the help of a friend using hacker and using over clock and squad upgrade on you no boost needed ps4 trophies has a vid on this, anyone struggling should definitely check him out.

Sorry, i was looking for tips for trying to do it solo. With a good hacker you could just leave it in their hands and do nothing to get to tier 4, ive gotten it several times this way. I just didnt want to have to depend on someone else to get it.

Sorry, i was looking for tips for trying to do it solo. With a good hacker you could just leave it in their hands and do nothing to get to tier 4, ive gotten it several times this way. I just didnt want to have to depend on someone else to get it.

Well I suppose it would always be possible to be the hacker yourself on an alt account.

Camera coins and the ballistic shield coins are the difficult parts.

I just don't get enough Intel Assists in a game and I also don't get shot enough when I have the shield on since they basically would just stop from shooting if they saw you with the shield.

Someone said that you can have a friend attack you with Repair Tool that way the shield won't break.

Edited by ipot_04

It took me about 1.5 days to get the 5 camera coins needed for mac10. i am now trying for the .300 knockout and you needed 15 but i knocked out 12 in one day after watching this video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqPm4Wh3JMA

This guy's explanation of what the camera can and cant do let me know how and where to use the camera as well as inform you on how weak the thing actually is.

Key points:

-The camera has a range of about 70m from its "eye" which would be the blinking green light.

-when the camera is placed on a rooftop corner of a building it sees everything within that 70m range as well as the entire elevation from the ground to the height of trhe camera. In other words the higher it is placed the better.

-If a teammate spots a person that the camera has spotted and  or the camera spots someone else that the camera has spotted, then it appears as though  your camera spots get invalidated and you get nothing. You have to hope you have some lazy  teammates that dont spot that often.

Since it seems that everyone has figured out the location of the helipad in the night construction level i left that alone however i did find two other really good places. Playing TDM on riptide and placing cameras in the surrounding trees around the mansion worked wonderfully as well as placing cameras near the cop barricades at the ends of the street closer to the criminal sides on the bankjob TDM. Since i knew about the 70 m after the video i was getting at least 1-2 camera coins per round. Basically look for a high traffic area and place a camera as far as possible from that area and wait for your teammates to intercept.

Edited by stitchesnscars
  • Like 2