Anyone else having trouble with Dare Devil?

Are you following this guy's method? It clearly works for him.

I haven't played the game myself, but PS4Trophies is a good resource and he usually has the answers.

Yes, I've followed his and Powerpyx's method extensively (which is the exact same).  You pretty much have to jump off of the ramp after you find the dirt bike.

Sorry i should have been more clear, I know what to do and how to do it but the trophy isn't popping. 

• Like 1

Yes, I've followed his and Powerpyx's method extensively (which is the exact same).  You pretty much have to jump off of the ramp after you find the dirt bike.

Sorry i should have been more clear, I know what to do and how to do it but the trophy isn't popping. 

Hmmm. No idea then, sorry. I was just trying to help out as I saw PS4Trophies had done a vid on this in my subscriber feed. Like I say, I haven't played this one myself.

• Like 1

Hmmm. No idea then, sorry. I was just trying to help out as I saw PS4Trophies had done a vid on this in my subscriber feed. Like I say, I haven't played this one myself.

No problem at all man help is always welcome.

As a small update I was able to contact PowerPyx on youtube(his own video regarding this trophy) and he had a similar problem with a trophy on the 1st chapter that wouldn't pop for him after several(20) restarts. His suggestion and solution was to restart the console and restart from chapter rather than from checkpoint. He was able to get the trophy after that method.

Ill give this a try after work.

*Update* After restarting the chapter 5 times (seriously no cut scene skip?) and deleting and re installing the game I still can't get this thing to pop. This isn't happening to anyone else so I may be I my own here, I'm at a total loss.

Edited by stitchesnscars

I can't get this trophy to pop up either. tried on all difficulties.

Same problem. No matter how many times I do it. The trophy won't pop

Thank God it's not just me. I was losing it there for a while. I've encountered another glitch where my desert eagle wouldn't Fire and it was suggested that I switch controllers, unbelievably this actually worked.

I am going to apply this same crazy work around to dare devil and hope that it too pops. I just restarted the hardline difficulty so I'll let you know if it worked or not.

Gentlemen thank you both for confirming my sanity.

*UPDATE*

Folks i finally got this to pop, here is what i did:

First off i need to say that in addition to this problem my Desert Eagle would not fire, after I switched controllers i was able to fire it. I did this in the middle of my "Hardline" difficulty run in chpt 4. This bug is reminiscent of the GTA 5 bug where for some unknown reason you were not able to fire your weapons with R2. I followed others footsteps and just switched controllers.

When i got to chapter 10 i did the exact same bike jump that i had done 30 times over and it finally popped. It should be noted that when i say hardline run i mean i selected the "Hardline" difficulty from the prologue and played every chapter sequentially until i reached chapter 10 (i needed to do this for the Blue Eagle trophy anyway). When you enable this mode from the prologue the game resets your expert level back to 0 as well as the warrants and clues that you earned on veteran, this essentially acts as a fresh replay. 

Not sure if it was the controller switch or the save wipe that came with Hardline difficulty but it popped after the 1st try on the Hardline run not chapter select Hardline.

Edited by stitchesnscars

• 8 months later...

update 12-20-2015- I have tried everything. I have restarted chapters, checkpoints, deleted save files, deleted the game, restarted the game, restarted the game on every difficulty and spent 4 hours as a last straw tonight re-doing EVERYTHING with fresh stats and files and still........jump that bike over the walls and nothing.....kill me......i give up.....thanks EA.....

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 20/12/2015 at 6:08 AM, FoodMouth said:

update 12-20-2015- I have tried everything. I have restarted chapters, checkpoints, deleted save files, deleted the game, restarted the game, restarted the game on every difficulty and spent 4 hours as a last straw tonight re-doing EVERYTHING with fresh stats and files and still........jump that bike over the walls and nothing.....kill me......i give up.....thanks EA.....

I'm on the same boat, i gived up too... thanks EA

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...