Weirdest Dreams You Ever Remembered Whille Sleeping

Superstarmaste1r

"Dreams are illusions. All they do is interfere with reality"

Whille this quote is so true that the dreams you remember won't ever happen for real, but you can't stop thinking of it that either it is incredible or odd dreams you experienced.

For my dream, my recent dream started today where there is this one guy who seem odd of what he is thinking about doing. He flies over to Japan and notices there is a gaming store inside. He checks out the place and he decides to do the unthinkable and shoots all the people in there. Everyone was panic and running away hoping they don't got shot by the guy. Next, the security is finding the guy who did the guy and later was found in the subway with his group of buiddes. Soon the security found him the security shooting everyone in the group and all of a sudden some got killed some was alive out of nowhere. The guy starts to feel regret of what he just did. So he decided to stay low and being apologetic to it but the people so some people called the cops to find him. Though they can't really find where he's at. Flash forward to the end the military of Japan realized that the main lead of the group was still alive. So they tracked the guy down and found the location of his home. After the military knock his door, he opened the door and was scarred that he is about to get killed but, they walked to his house to let him talked. At the end of what I last remembered, there was a guy who was carrying a rocket launcher and stares at him where all of a sudden the song played out of nowhere. That's when I waked up because of my alarm.

Overall, that was a crazy dream that I ever memorize that I think the dream was like Hotline Miami 2 situation right there. I was thinking what if the guy was immortal and could be fooled the guys that he can do what he wants. Wish that I will sleep some more and see what happens next. :(

• Like 1

Oh God.  Where to start?  My most memorable were:

• I had a sexual dream about Bill Cosby.  We were doing it on a bus driven by Gary Oak.  Afterwords he tried to murder me but I stopped him and told him that murder isn't good and maybe we need to break off our relationship.  He understood and was totally cool about it.
  • During the last election I had a dream Joe Biden flew me down to Cuba to go out to eat.  Once we got there he we were greeted by Paul Ryan who apparently owned the restaurant we were in.  In a fit of rage Joe slammed me down on the table and began to make love to me all while sustaining eye contact with Paul Ryan.
  • I had a dream that Bill Clinton and Vladimir Putin made love in the snow.  It was very detailed.
Edited by Bucknerd
  • Like 3

I remember a dream where I was walking to my grandparent's house (which is too far to walk from my own house) and when I went inside there was this random guy who freaked out asking why I was there. I told him I was visiting my grandparents and he told me they moved away a long time ago. I then started to run for the door but the grandfather clock attacked me and I tried using a vacuum cleaner to defend myself.

Then there was this other dream where I was playing baseball in my yard and I accidentally hit the ball into my neighbor's yard, and he said I'd be in big trouble if it happened again. So I accidentally hit another ball into his yard and I climbed over the fence to get it then suddenly I was being chased by his lawn mower.

Another one I was in the Rainforest Cafe (actual restaurant, look it up) and one of the animatronic gorillas came alive and started attacking everyone. I hid under one of the tables until he left.

The scariest dream I had was when I went to my town's public library in the middle of the night. It was empty, all the lights were off, and I was looking for a random book because I had a project I needed to work on. Then I heard the sound of running footsteps and saw an evil clown running toward me, yelling at me because I was in the wrong section.

Everything wants to attack me...

• Like 1

Last night, I had a dream that someone put pins and needles in my food.

I somehow managed to eat it without knowing. The pins and needles multiplied and expanded inside me and started piercing my skin through my stomach, neck, chest as they came out of me, shredding me apart.

I woke up, thought for a second "phew, glad that's over." fell back asleep and right back into the pins and needles ripping me up.

A recent one I had was our whole college was gathered outside, and our headteacher (or whatever they're called in college) was giving us all a huge lecture about how Shareplay is wrong, dishonest and cheating, and all the lecturers and students got into an argument about the subject. What's weird is I have no idea where we were gathered - we were outside, but nowhere I recognize.

Another one was I dreamt that my English lecturer was off ill, and we had a substitute who had no idea what she was doing, so the whole class just walked out (without permission) and got the bus home - and I got a text when I woke up that my English lecturer was off ill and I wasn't to go into college that day. #2spooky4me

• Like 1

Most of the times i have those dreams that i can control myself 100% and it's like reality, i mean i woke up and i'm not sure if i really woke up or am still dreaming 0.o When i don't see this kind of dreams then there are 2 occasions:

Dream #1:A monster with the form of wolf is chasing me in my house and while i run to escape i close every door behind me but he immediately opens it. When i reach to the final door of my house there is always a key on it and and i'm trying to lock it but can't do it. When the creature comes really close to getting me i finally manage to lock the door and while i'm trying to relax he opens it normally and . . . . that's where i always wake up.

Dream #2: I'm in a HUGE valley full of flowers but all alone. I'm down watching the blue sky but then i suddenly stand up and then a relaxing and calm music starts playing. I start walking and the further i go the more wild the music becomes and the sky gets darker too. I reach to a point where there is a broken bridge with skeletons underneath and then a horror creepy music starts playing and the sky turns red and black. When i try to pass the bridge a demon form with a blur face appears in front of me and . . . that's where i always wake up.

In any other case i don't remember what dream i saw =/

I have two recent ones that I remember.

One was where I was in my old Elementary school playground talking with some people I didn't really know. Then one of them pulled out a gun to try and shoot me but all the shots missed. So I ran into a different school building to get help, but no one in the school believed me. So then I started going around the school like I was a student there. While going into the art class some kids in the hall were talking to me about something that I don't remember. Then when I went into the classroom, there was some old guy in a pink shirt who I am assuming was the school coach and the principal were asking everyone who sabotaged the baseball room. He looked over the room and said "Come on and admit you sabotaged it like the gay boys you are." I woke up a bit after that.

The other one was where I was in my high school again for some reason. It was late at night too but there were a bunch of people there. I was waiting for someone to pick me up but they never did, so I wound up doing this thing where I paddled the ground while lifting my legs up to float around. Then I was able to jump really high and slowly glide down, and I was doing this in our commons. Then for some reason a car crash happened and it wound up being my fault because someone said "It's all his fault for jumping around" so I quickly headed home by floating. When I got home I checked my mom's room but there was a regular rabbit and a humanoid demon rabbit laying on her bed. It looked at me and I ran off into the kitchen for some reason. I tried to call 9-1-1 but I always wound up hitting 9-1-2 or the buttons wouldn't respond.

I had a dream I was reading a book, but at the same time I was writing the book, while hearing, and seeing what was being written in the book.

I was in the void, before creation, and The most high was returning from a journey so long it was beyond human comprehension, and with him were 13, but it was actually less than 13, and they were the only ones to ever be with him, or do his work. Then the most high dreamed of man, and proceeded to create the world.

Another dream I had, I was watching a girl, and an older man standing on a windy plain, in front of a temple, it turned out the old man was a wizard.

Then I was suddenly seeing what was inside the temple, and inside there was a strange well, it had strange images carved all over it, with another well on the ceiling directly above the first well. 

Suddenly blood came out between both wells, and it took a strange form, that I can't describe, it was a God taking form. Later the wizard, and the girl (who I realized was his daughter) entered the temple, then the God said the greatest sorcerer on the earth was going to be sent to hell, then I saw the old man wizard get thrown into a weird red substance, it seemed vaguely like blood, but it was a lot more sickening to look at.

The old man turned into a demon as he fell into that substance, and I woke up, I felt sick most of the mourning, almost threw up when I woke up.

Are we for certain this world is the true reality? Since I have had those are in my dreams tell me this world doesn't exist either

But anyway suppose a few weird dreams I have had majority of mine I seem to be a dragon in but anyway one I was flying around the town then a chain came and it was dark out, although I'm pretty sure I caused it to be dark out well anyway I got dragged down below the earth into a demonic realm type setting wondered around there a bit, then it felt like I got yanked out of that realm by another dragon apparently he didn't want me in that realm and told me not to go back again. and kind of felt like I already knew him before seeing him in that dream then I woke up in my room(Well I was still in a dream, but one of those dreams where you wake up from one into another) only to be choked to death by a demon. guess demons don't like me going into their realms either. Anyway think I had gotten sleep paralysis when I woke up that time either that or a headache. I think this one was sleep paralysis since I had another dream I was in a demonic realm again another dream where I go from one area to the next and woke up with a headache.

I also had two dreams at the same time before as well one I was in my room and the other I was standing on a frozen lake looking at a white light I think of sort probably a portal to something.

I was in 10th grade. I woke up in school for some reason, all the lights were off. I look to my left and see a trail of roses and candles so I decide to follow it. It takes me through two hallways and down to my English teacher's classroom. I knock and hear a very sensual "come in." 

I open the door and see my 10th grade English teacher butt ass naked on her desk with candles surrounding her while she is pouring melted butter all over herself. Long story short, I fucked the shit out of her. 

Then I went to school the next day and had to sit right next to her desk where everything happened in my dream the night before. 

Parker

I've had that dream similar to that before where it was my history teacher when it was dawn about to be night time, and the room was empty from no notes of such. I remember saying to myself in my dream "Why you're wearing a Caption America bathing suit?" I think. One of my friend was starring at her and everyone was laughing where I waked up whille I was laughing so hard that I have the best dream I ever had. One time when my history teacher was talking about the lesson of inappropriate school uniform, she mentions of the ladies shouldn't wear anything sexy and she also mentioned about not wearing super hero related uniform im school thanks to a student bringing a idea if it would ever happen. That's when I said to myself I have that dream before. Good thing they didn't heard what I said or it would be weird for my class if I ever share it.

About 15 years ago, I had a dream about visiting my mother. I opened the gate, patted the dog and walked up the back steps to the house...normal stuff...except the nuke exploding on the horizon.

As the shockwave washed over me, I let out a scream, which fractured into a dozen separate voices of past lives as I felt my body melt through the concrete and deep into the earth below.

Suffice to say, I woke up in a cold sweat. Fun dream.

Edited by ant1th3s1s
  • Like 1

When I was younger, I knew I was dreaming in my dreams and could make things happen. After Brain damage, My dreams are so real it takes me a while after waking up to realize that it was a dream. It's quite messed up,  Has anyone experienced a coma? For me that was an endless nightmare. I can tell you part of that dream, I was strapped to a table in a room with weapons on all the walls like machetes, axes, morning stars, knife. Anyway, I was slowly being dismembered by a woman with a mask, the pain unbelievable, I thought I being murdered with no way to get out. Reality is that it was probably a surgeon and it was probably surgery, It still seems real to this day. many other things happened during that time.

I just don't have normal dreams any more,  so sadly my only input is the coma dream.

The only one I can remember completely was quite weird & unsettling;

I find myself walking through a badly ruined building, after a few minutes I start to hear multiple footsteps behind & above me that sound like steel on wood. I try ignoring the sound, but end up turning around anyway, only to see a very large (roughly the size of a labrador), heavily armoured spider looking down at me from the ceiling, it then drops to the floor and walks ahead of me. After a few seconds it turns to face me & tells me to follow it, so I do, after taking a few steps I start to hear chains rattling, as I get to where the chains were, I see something confusing & disturbing, myself, wrapped tightly in chains & hanging from the wall. A few seconds of silence, I see the chains move & start to tighten, slowly crushing the other me while they scream in pain, once I started hearing the sound of tearing flesh & muscle & crunching bone, I woke up startled. in a cold sweat with my heart racing. I couldn't get back to sleep that night, I was too unnerved by it to relax.

EDIT: That same spider has appeared in several of my dreams, not sure what it's significance is.

Edited by Lady Blanc

Dream #1 Sections of the sky spontaneously combusted sending shock waves that can be seen miles throughout the atmosphere.

Dream #2 Being chased by zombies, that douchebag Shane shoots me in the knee. As I see myself dropping to the ground in pain. A walker comes up and takes a chunk out of my neck towards the back near the trapezius. As I lie there another comes up towards my back, sticks his hand in the open wound reaching deep into it and pulling out my clavicle in turn partially ripping outmy scapula and part of humerus.

Dream #3 For some reason I found myself in Jurassic Park all alone, being chased by a T-Rex, a Raptor, and a Dilophosaurus. After they caught up to me, the T-Rex coughed up an amulet. They stared at me for which seemed to be an eternity. Non aggressive as they seemed after cornering me, I put the amulet on. I was actually able to understand their roars and grunts as the English language.

It turned out the reason they went extinct is because the couldn't come up with an a CBA for their basketball league. The union and the league disbanded shortly after that causing their mass extinction. So, after hearing their story I decided to follow them until we came upon a vast amount of land in what seem to be very large basketball courts. We actually had a full court game 5 on 5 with all the dinosaurs present.

T-Rex had some mad skills for having very short arms. Awesome Point guard!!

Raptor was kind of a Dennis Rodman. Power forward

The Stegosaurus's were good at drawing fouls. Small forward

The pterodactyls were extremely good at blocking shots. Center

The Compsognathus. (you know those tiny ones that can kill in packs) Shooting guard

The coaches were Triceratops. The ref was a brontosaurs.

All dinosaurs from the different time periods were happy once again. Their way of life was restored. The dinosaurs got to play. The fans were happy once again.

• Like 1

I dont know how weird is defined in this case, but until a year ago I was in every dream blind.

Since then I have dreams - when I have dreams at all - that show me the future but there are no indicators for the exact time or location...

Some of them became true, because I was randomly at the location I dreamed about... Everytime a amazing feeling when you are at a location the first time and you are like "WHAT THE?! :o "

And now Im playing lottery everytime with the same numbers.  :awesome:

But I know me long enough to know, that I have never luck. Maybe my house there wasnt even in my current country...

Dont worry, no WorldDomination-dreams yet...  :angel:  ...  :giggle:

• Like 1

Oh God.  Where to start?  My most memorable were:

• I had a sexual dream about Bill Cosby.  We were doing it on a bus driven by Gary Oak.  Afterwords he tried to murder me but I stopped him and told him that murder isn't good and maybe we need to break off our relationship.  He understood and was totally cool about it.

You sure that was a dream? :D

Well I don't remember much but a couple of months ago, I dreamt of a hockey game my home town club had the next day, the score in my dream was 3:2 for my team. The next day, my team won 3:2. And it was against a team we rarely beat. Kinda scary, but then I thought to myself I should probably bet on the single game ... Well I didn't cuz I never win my bets. I guess I should've :D

Edited by QuinlanLJ
  • Like 1

I love dreams, whether they're good or bad. It's just awesome how little we know about them.

ONE of the weirdest dreams I had was one where I caught a guy who molested a small boy. I chased him around a car while he was laughing and taunting me, before I finally tackled him down. I then pulled out a kitchen knife and started stabbing him repeatedly in the face, and I actually felt the knife pushing through his skin and meat. It ended ther. Oh and it was at my grandmother's house with my cousins watching.

I later realized that the knife was the same knife I once used to stab a fish I had caught on a fishing trip with those same cousins, lol, and it felt exactly the same as stabbing that fish.

Edited by -Dark Mark-

Ah, weird dreams, weird dreams. I have them sometimes or alot of times. But the weirdest ones i remember?

1st Weirdest Dream: I was at a carnival or something with my mom, my mom's mom, and my dad. My mom noticed that my dad was lagging behind, and they turned to ask him what was wrong but suddenly he turned into Venom from Spider-Man and tried to kill us. The last thing i remember from that dream before i woke up freaking out, was Drake and Josh from Nick's Drake & Josh showing up in some car and taking me, my mom, and my mom's mom to safety away from Venom/My dad.

2nd Weirdest Dream: In this dream i was at the first security room from Five Nights At Freddy's 1, and as far as i remember from the dream i was there to get money for my sister's birthday or something. And the dream kinda went like it does in the game, except for before i woke up i fell asleep with my head on the room's desk and Freddy Fazbear was laughing and my sister was calling for me.

Last night I had a dream that I worked at a mall to product test mattresses (best job ever, right?) so as I was walking through to get to the place I see someone in a Sub Zero costume fall over the railing from the second floor. I jumped forward to catch him, and because I did, I won a copy of Mortal Kombat X extra earlier that came with an alternate skin for Scorpion in a duck costume.

• Like 1

I was chased by an angry witch doctor in a maze full of doors on the ceiling and in the ground with flickering lights. Trying to escape while seeing his shadow behind me and to open the correct door. And as expected i failed and *died*. Woke up afterwards. Weirdest dream i can remember, although i don't have too many weird dreams nowadays.

#AngryWitchDoctors

Edited by Oblivion