Weirdest Dreams You Ever Remembered Whille Sleeping

Superstarmaste1r

Once had a dream that I was reading some sort of book that was like an illustrated encyclopedia of supernatural beings. In the dream, I was holding the book close to my face so my view was nothing but the book. Strangely too, the book was narrated by some sort of a voiceover. I turned the page, and on it was an illustration of some sort of dark-skinned man-shaped being that was mostly fleshy but was also covered in patches of fur. It had scraggly hair on its head, and large black orbs for eyes. Its ears were massive and extended down its back like wings, down to where the lobes attached to its ankles. It point of view was of you looking at it from inside a dark room, while it was pressed up against the glass of a window, behind it the outside was dark and rainy. The narration, when I turned the page, said "The Netherlands God of the Windowwwwwws" in a low voice.

• Like 1

These dreams, no matter how old I was tended to be quite gruesome in nature, but I'm willing to share them.

1: I'm in the perspective of a kid who is about I would say, 4 years old. He is in a cage and is forced to watch a bunch of people - his mother included - sit down and watch a television program. The program, which I was able to somehow see, but the kid was not able to see, was a green skull that sort of looked like the Skullcandy logo. Anyway, upon watching the program, the heads of those watching it would explode and you would see blood splattering everywhere in the room. The child did nothing but scream, but I don't think that he was ever heard by someone. To this day and I don't know why, whenever I hear BYOB by System of A Down, this dream always comes rushing back to me. Vice versa occurs when I think about the dream.

2: This dream has a general story plot: the overpopulation of the human race leads to internationally funded gladiator-like events to pop-up across the globe. These involve people who are...shall I say "superpowered" fighting against criminals. May I also mention that nearly any crime committed at this point in time results in automatic placement on Death Row, and this is the death penalty - which is now legal worldwide. Anyways, if the criminal survives for a certain amount of time, the person lives and their record is wiped clean. Losing...well, they don't really lose anything but their lives. And they go out with enough blood and gore to almost make a game go from Mature to Jesus Only.

The interesting part is that the dream is in the perspective of someone who is fighting voluntarily - mainly for revenge, as his parents were killed through these events due to crimes that they didn't commit. Oddly enough, I don't remember the appearance of the person whom he was fighting, nor her ability, but he ended up strategically surviving. But soon after the match ends, he blacks out...and that's when I woke up.

This dream has given me a good idea for a story though, I give props to that.

3: This was one that I had a few days ago. Revolved around a cult that wanted to revive some being that would deliver judgement to all living beings, especially humans. This being took the form of a fire that could make pretty much anything near it burst into the same flame and was sealed by, believe it or not, demons. Not to use it for another time, but so that humanity wouldn't die out. Main reason being because a supply of new humans was always needed to keep both Heaven and Hell active. Take them out, and both would fall apart. Unfortunately, this cult got their filthy hands on it. And may I also say that their leader was an exact replica of Morgan Freeman. They set it off in a dark gymnasium, and I could see it just burst up into the ceiling. May I also mention that am right at an open door and could easily escape and run at any given moment. The scariest part about this dream was what the "fire" did to anyone who was caught within it. It first in an instant moment, melted away the top of the head, showing their brains, and their face would distort into something completely disturbing. And soon after that, their body would disintegrate into nothing. And yes, this did happen to the Morgan Freeman lookalike. I remember being able to escape from the flames for good, but let's just say that the images of what it had done to those people still scare me.

I had a really odd series of dreams about a girl who was a friend of my daughter.  Now before this gets even weirder this girl is 24 years old.

The girl has some odd moments and could just stare at you for several minutes at a time.  I have no idea what goes on in her head at all.

One day the girl called to the house when I was there alone and spent 2 hours chatting then proceeded to show me all her tattoo work.  I tried several times to get her to stop as she has tats in places even a lapdancer wouldnt show you.

Anyway about 3 years ago I started having these dreams about her standing at the foot of my bed - in which my wife and I were sleeping.  In some of the dreams she was wearing a t-shirt, in others you could make out some of her odd tattoo work in the semi dark of the room.

She would stand at the foot of the bed staring at me. When I would speak to her she would move from the foot of the bed along the side of the bed on my wife's side and get in.

I worked out I was having this dream about 10 days to a week before the girl would show up and spend the night in the guest room.

She is a pretty girl but since I was seventeen I have always swore not to sleep with anyone crazier than me and its a policy that has always stood me well. So that shit aint happening, before anyone wanders in with that idea.

So, we have established that I dont want to fuck her (in the same way I have no wish to fuck Broy300), so why am I having these strange dreams?

Edited by Nasty_Rory

I haven't had a "dream" for some time.  Most my dreams are simply nightmares, combinations of past memories morphed together.  Rarely are they random, crazy nightmares or dreams that have no rhyme or reason, when I wake up I have an understanding of where and why it had occurred.  They all have some personal touch to them.   Mostly emotional settings, arguments, violence, crying ect.  I'm really not a big fan of dreaming to be honest.  I wake up exhausted.  

I was being chased by some angry farmer with a shotgun who was trying to kill me and i was in my bear feet and the ground was covered in stones. I had to keep running so he couldn't get close enough to shoot me dead with the shotgun but it hurt like hell because i was running on my feet on stones. Eventually i couldn't run any longer and collapsed, he came over to me and shot his shotgun and that's when i woke up.

Weird, i know...

I had another one the night before where I left my front door open, and then one guy came in my house, followed by more people coming in and having a party. I yelled at them all the get out and leave since that wasn't my intention but none of them took me seriously, so I threatened to call the cops and they still didn't. In this dream I finally managed to dial 9-1-1 accurately but for some reason I had to take a survey before I could get a hold of anyone. Eventually the one cop showed up and got everyone out. After that my dad got onto me for something. So for once I had a dream that mostly went my way. I'm noticing a reoccuring theme of dreams where people don't take me seriously or won't help me with anything.

• 3 weeks later...

Just this morning I woke up from a nightmare involving a large house where a bunch of my extended family was staying. Three other male relatives and I were about to bed down for the night, when I heard rustling in the closet. So I open the door to it, and it's like a big walkthrough closet that connects to another room where a bunch of the kids in the family are sleeping. Another relative about my own age is looking around the closet, so I ask him what's up. He asks me if I know if there's another door in the closet, or maybe a trap door from the attic or something, when I ask why he says that [insert name of one of my kid relatives] said last night he thought he saw the closet door open and a figure walk out and stare at him while he slept. So we look around the closet and find nothing, then head to bed.

(At this time I want to point out that I'd never seen any of these people in my life, but my brain chose to identify them as blood relatives. In real life, the family related to me by blood is very small. My wife however has a huge family full of Irish Catholics who don't know what birth control is. In a psychological sense, when you dream of people's faces that you don't recognize, like my "relatives" in this dream, you've actually seen those faces before in real life. Usually in crowds, in passing on the street, etc. Your brain remembers them all and reuses them in dreams to give you faces of new characters.)

So back in the dream, I wake up in the darkened room, and glance at the closet door a few times. Nothing, it's shut. I fall back asleep inside the dream, then wake up again in that room and notice the closet wide open. I stare at it and notice a figure. It's the shape of my actual, in-real-life paternal grandmother, dead these days for more than a decade, dressed in one of those heavy wool dressing gowns she always slept in. Of course I wake up screaming, because that's scary shit.

i have always have weird dreams but heres a few

1. when I was younger I had a dream where I was a dragon an flying around, and in it me an my in dream brother had to protect this old lady an I had to carry her in my arms, she was like 600+ pounds also. then when I woke up my my arms hurt really bad lol

2. it was more of a weird nightmare, it was zombie everywhere an I was at a mall an there was this like 7 foot brute after me with a chainsaw, after a while I got away an hid then while I was trying to find my way out of the mall I found him in a room using the chainsaw on babys :blink:

3. another one when I was younger back in elementary school I dreamed my class was coming back from lunch when all of a sudden everyone in the school but me turned into vampires an I had to kill em all, but before I could murder anyone I woke up xD

Not sure whether I mentioned this but my sister and myself used to have the same dream as very young kids, we called it death beach. Neither of us happened to be in one anothers dream and it's quite simple. So I sat on one of those life saver chairs looking down at the beach, a huge wave comes in and takes everyone with it except for me, the chair is more of a tower so I looked down at all these people washing away. Well my sister used to have the same dream, we are 1 year apart in age. I think this may have had something to do with our Grandparents discussing "Black Sunday" on Bondi beach however she doesn't remember that.

Also, she was working in Phuket Thailand during the 2004 Tsunami. And she didn't call for 2 weeks and got pissed off when I asked why,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I was walking down the street normally, everyone else was walking in reverse, every face was featureless, just a smooth orb of skin, i kept hearing whispering as if someone were right next to me, i looked up into the sky and a giant eye was staring at me, i ran and ran until i finally fell down a black hole, i eventually woke up in a cold sweat. Dream, more like nightmare lol

Kind of been having the same dream for a couple weeks or so not sure if I should concerned or not but anyway it is similiar to one I already posted, but with some differences

Already bad enough that I seem to be a dragon in about 95% of the dreams I have now, so I don't know.
Anyway in said dream I seem to be flying around in the town I live in quite a bit mostly at night then have chains come up from the ground pulling me into a demonic realm then I ended up getting trapped inside a dark crystal. Well, even if this does happen I'm not going to prevent if I could. The last one I posted I think I was mostly wondering around in a demonic realm

Anyway also had a dream a while back everything was in reverse although the sky kind of looked neat though kind of reminded me of something in Majora's Mask when the temple is flipped upside down.

• 1 month later...

Some crazy dreams I've had are as follow:

Note to readers: (I like to think of my dreams as mini-movies, so it might sound like that's what I'm describing)

>When I was very young, I had a dream that me and my mother were going to a mall, while walking through the parking lot, we came across a nasty bunch who seemed to resemble the gang run by Henry Bowers from the film IT. My mother handed me a stick for protection and told me to run. I ran to the other side of the mall and hid behind a corner and waited for my mother to reach me, but I was greeted by the greaser-gang instead. As they began pulling out knives and brass knuckles, preparing to do me much harm, I asked through the lump in my throat and the tears swelling up in my eyes where my mother was, to which the leader of the gang replied in a soft but sinister tone, "We already killed your mom....and you're next!" Then, I woke up.

>Another strange occurrence was a dream I had in which I was being chased by Freddy Kruger. Somehow, I figured out how to turn the tables on him, and ended up shooting him with a shotgun. Ever since then, he seems to pop up in my dreams in little winks and cameos.

> Another dream had me in a eerily empty city that was populated by nothing but mannequins. As I explored the creepy mannequin-ridden city, I noticed something, it was only for a split second, but the image was unmistakable: A mannequin wearing a red and green sweater.

> In another dream I assumed the role of a young Commander Shepard attending an alliance academy. My class was attacked by a Geth sent back in time from the future by the Reapers to kill me. Somehow, I ended up taking it down in a huge tidal wave, during which I caught a glimpse of Freddy Kruger aboard a makeshift raft. reaching land I came across the dying Geth, and put it out of its misery.  

> I also had a dream which occurred in a three-dream sequence in which I was on patrol in Iraq, when I come across a beautiful blonde woman who I don't recognize, but have a feeling like I know her. for the first two nights I tried to get her attention, then on the third night I finally got her attention and she had a scared look on her face, looking behind me. I turned to see what she was looking at, but was knocked to the ground by a man in a black ski mask and tactical gear. The dream ended with me being shot in the face.

This probably goes down as the weirdest dream ever...

I had a dream I was watching Spongebob, and most of the major characters were gathered around in a circle. They were having this contest on who could blow their nose into a tissue the best. So each of them take their turns, and then it's Barnacle Boy's turn. Since he had a big nose, he blew a lot of mucous out to the point where his head exploded and all of Bikini Bottom started decaying from the radiation. 

(Make it brief)

My weirdest dream was when I was around 9-10 yrs old. Me and my brother slept in same room different beds obviously and around 1.00am in the morning, my brother woke up and went to my mum's room feeling little bit shook up about the dream he had. Now being I was still asleep I was unaware so 10 minutes later I woke up and did same thing is to go and see my mum only to find my brother there. I explained my dream and that my mum was also really surprised to had found out me and my brother had the same exact dream.

Although my memory of it is vague, it was a woman with like a 1950's style dressing and I was laid on my bed staring right into her eyes. I could not move as the presence of her was holding me down. Felt like I wasn't in control and when I broke from this bond feeling I woke up. I would love an explanation of to what that was being me and my brother was so young and to have the same exact dream.

Weird stuff, but nothing else happened again after that

Edited by Pyrotheseus

It has been reported that some victims of torture, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not wake up. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren’t being tortured. The only way that they realized they needed to wake up was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to wake up. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and please wake up.

Edited by damon8r351

I usually remember each of my Dreams and record in my notebook :D

I have this dream semi-regularly where I'm sleeping in my room and wake up because I've heard someone come into my house. I'm lying on my bed, eyes open, and I can hear someone in my house approaching my bedroom door, but when I try to move, to hide/run/grab something to fight with I can't, I'm completely paralysed.

I start panicking at this point and start thrashing about try to be able to move. Sometimes I realise I'm in a dream and I force myself to wake up by kicking the wall or rolling off my bed.

If I don't wake up a faceless man, usually holding a knife, slowly approaches my bed, stands and watches me, slowly moving the knife towards my neck, all the while I'm only able to move my eyes to follow his movements.

Repetitive dreams really spook you :/

• 2 weeks later...

Well... I dreamt that I received a bag of candy and on the bag it said that it has various fruity flavours in it, you know, the usual. But when I opened it, the wrappers said that they're cat flesh, seal flesh and lion flesh flavoured, among others that I can't remember anymore. I spent the entire dream trying fo find out if it's gag candy and I never got to the bottom of it.

.____.

I've had several I actually remembered but the most recent one was about me holding some kind of Alien artifact in my house and then it started glowing and I threw it into my room shortly after. I then started hearing strange sounds outside and one of my family members commented that it did sound like an alien spaceship. I don't remember much after that but its always those thoughts in the back of my mind.