Weirdest Dreams You Ever Remembered Whille Sleeping

Superstarmaste1r

So last night I downloaded Predator and played as him in MKX for a couple hours. This definitely had an influence when I fell asleep because I had a dream that I was at some house party with a bunch of people that I didn't know but they treated me like their friend. Suddenly all the doors locked and I realized the people at the party were sea creatures, and each of them were getting killed off by the Predator so I was running around the house trying to hide from him similar to the David boss fight in The Last of Us. I tried to jump out the window but there was a yeti guarding the outside.

Only weird dream I've had that I can remember is the one where your teeth fall out. I'm in a bathroom leaning over the sink and my teeth are all falling into the sink.

Apparently it's a common stress dream, my dad is the only other person I know to have had this dream.

• 1 year later...

Aw yeah, dreams x3 I've had a lot of weird dreams over the years, to mention a few (all of these are several years old, especially the last one is pretty old):

- I was playing Zero Wing -  note that at this point I had never actually played the real game, I just knew it was a shmup). It started as a regular scrolling shmup, where I was shooting a bathtub off a big spaceship. Then, the game turned into a 3D platformer, and I saw an overhead map with numbers from 1-8 where I'd have to choose the boss stage - I went with 3 (or 4? Doesn't really matter) and found myself (as the in-game player character) standing at the edge of a lake, with a small island in the middle where CATS was standing. I walked on top of a tiny boat (so small it only had room for my feet) and rowed my way to the island to fight CATS. He said something (I can't remember what) via a textbox and then it turned into a 2D fighting game. Later in the game, I could go to a building where all the bosses I had beaten had gathered, and weirdly enough this time they were all friendly and nice xD CATS didn't look the same though, he looked like... a regular person, with brown nonspiky hair and glasses xD

- Waluigi wanted to buy a "VS Pita" (bootleg PS Vita? xD) and went to the game shop. There, I saw the dream version of PSP discs (this was before I had gotten a PSP and had ever seen an actual PSP disc), they were triangular, and if you put 3 of them together in a star-shape before putting them into your console, something special would be unlocked. Waluigi compared the discs to Doritos and I thought that didn't make sense because Doritos are Xbox, not Playstation.

- I was watching Game Center CX, and Arino was playing Zero Wing, I was at first excited but the site mentioned "since this is the Japanese version, it thankfully doesn't have the memes" and I was just "awww..." I don't remember much from the game itself, but it had more cutscenes and in one of them CATS was shirtless (fanservice?) and my only reaction was "put on a shirt dude, space is cold" xD

[though today, knowing about the 35 endings in JP version, I'd love to see Arino play it...:awesome:]

- I was playing a new Mario game, I was at the final boss level and lost against Bowser, and as I was beaten he said something like "hahahaha... bet you wish you had strong attacks like me" Later I was walking through a forest at night and saw Shigeru Miyamoto standing there, I told him about playing the game and having issues with that part, and he gave me an ability called "Fire Fang" to use in the game (he just... handed me something invisible that would somehow have been added to my game) Later, I continued playing the game and got back to the level I was struggling with but I can't remember much more after this

- I had gotten a new job, and was on my way to it wearing a suit and looking badass :3 I had to take the elevator down, and decided to just sit on the awning on the elevator as I descended (somehow this and everything on in just passed through the floors) There, I met Reggie Fils-Aime (president of Nintendo of America) and we started talking about games, at one point we were just laughing about the ridiculousness of "HARDCORE GAMER" fanboys who looked down at Nintendo and everything not dark and gritty AAA xD (note that this was from back in the days of gen 7 where the "hardcore" and "casual" split/labels was a kinda big thing among many gaming communities and Nintendo fans/Wii players as a whole were just dismissed as "casual")

Edited by Zanreo
  • Like 1

I think most of mine tend to delve into what I am thinking about during most of the day. Some of them are incredibly odd though and I have no idea what part of my conscience they come from.

A while ago, I had an odd dream where I was in a house sitting next to someone who seemed trustworthy, like a friend. They told me not to go outside since there were "bad" people out there so we sat and looked out of a sliding glass door in silence. A child came into view, it seemed innocent enough, I don't remember exactly what had happened but I think the kid's parents had seen us looking and had taken them away. After a while not much else had happened but I looked over at another house in the distance and they seemed to be having a party, I commented on how fun and nice it looked and how nice the house looked, my guess is that this had come from the fact that I was not allowed outside, and I was only 'hanging out' with a total stranger in all this. I guess the stranger saw that though, and suggested we order a pizza. As we did, it was getting dark out and we continued to look outside. Some weird stuff seemed to be happening but I don't remember exactly what it was, but then suddenly a cat came into view and the stranger let it inside. After that they told me to no matter what never let the cat back outside. Then I guess it ended there. Mine always end as mysteries.

I had another one where we (I think it was me and a friend or something) had released a bunch of zombies (or were they people? I don't remember) from this large building, apparently we broke a law in this one (go figure) so we pretty much drove away in an incredibly fast car to escape the police. We eventually came across this house with a nice lady who was willing to hide us there. Then I guess we lived there for a long time? I don't remember really... I think I had this one after watching The Walking Dead or something, explains the zombies or whatever. Another zombie dream I've had featured us at Costco seeking refuge, then I guess the zombies got in and then suddenly the roof of the Costco flew off to reveal that we were in space or something. It was odd.

Last one but this one is simple, I pretty much got asked out by someone I like. I got this dream last year, I was thinking about it a lot, I think that's where it came from. One of the few pleasant dreams I've had. Another one of those pleasant dreams was me at some beautiful beach of some sort, that one was a loooong time ago though.

I've considered keeping a dream log of sorts, but since mine end up being so weird and making no sense I figured that I can't really put them into words. Though I guess I did that just now. Hm.

Here are several others that I have had may post more a bit later probably somewhat of a lengthy post tried to give the short Versions might have posted some of these as status updates before but I don't remember

These ones are Pokemon related that I thought were interesting
Dream 1
Was Articuno in the Dream and in this one it seems that I was trying to save Espeon from Moltres, but Moltres only wanted me not Espeon and had Espeon surrounded by about 50 Houndoom, Dialga, and Rayquaza(Mega) Moltres pretty much threatened to kill Espeon if I had refuse to do what he wanted and he figured I would probably try and fight against them all until I was destroyed which was not something Moltres really wanted probably would be best if  I did not say what Moltres wanted along with those other pokemon.  It really wasn't a pretty sight. Let's just say I was impregnated by Moltres.
 That sometime after that Moltres was planning on Synchronizing this reality and another reality I've been in and was planning on destroying both this world and the other just to make that the only reality left, and Moltres also said something about my original form being a dragon. And Moltres seemed to have known I was capable of becoming other Pokemon as well.  And seemed to think I was a black dragon capable of wielding the powers of darkness as well. And even though Moltres knew what form I was in this world as far as he was concern my original form is  a dragon. It also turned out that Moltres and Espeon were one in the same.
And would be Part of the reason I've held a grudge against Moltres mainly for blackmail and deceiving me. 

Dream 2 
And in this one I was both Dialga and Articuno in Azelf was causing Time Distortions causing me to become Primal Dialga and gained control of mind Azelf was going to use Dialga's Power to cross over from dreams into reality in order to enslave the human race. Not entirely sure why Azelf wanted to do all that either but I did switch to Articuno and escaped which I don't know Azelf knew about and as far as I know Azelf had no connections to Moltres and was acting on its own.

Dream 3
And this one that I was managed to become Yveltal in I was walking in some building and saw they were using people to make some weird machines slicing them up while they were alive so ended up becoming Yveltal Slaughtered everyone that worked at that Factory Flew above the factory and burned it to the ground then must've decided that the planet was no good due to the amount of Negative energy in that world since I flew up into space and destroyed the planet Xerneas made no effort into stopping me and was planning on having the planet be reborn after its destruction.

Dream 4 
Another one I was Yveltal in some Women was beating some kids so I ended up sapping the Life energy out of the crazy women abusing the children. Then ended up scaring them as well.
Can't say I knew who the children were or who the women was no one I recognized. 

Dream 5 
Another one of the dreams I managed to become Yveltal and Mewtwo showed up in the reality I was in from a different dimension oddly enough this dream occured on February 6th(Only reason I knew about being the day Mewtwo was born on was facebook only found out afterwards, didn't pay too much attention otherwise) Anyway As far as that reality goes apparently it wasn't suppose to be possible After I did become Yveltal all the people in that world ended up being more afraid of me instead of Mewtwo even though I was going to use Yveltal's power to stop the world from Destruction

been other Pokemon before too aside from these think at least 36 and if I posted anymore detail on that 1st one I'd probably get banned. Anyway wonder if it would make a interesting movie concept or book  about something crossing over from dreams into reality or that maybe dreams are more than just dreams and are more of a different plain on their own and a sort of gateway to a parallel universe. Think I had several others that were pretty interesting as well that I might post later but this post was already long enough.
And it also seems I am able to choose to use Yveltal's power to destroy or to save others even though Yveltal is the Pokemon of destruction
kind of fun to be different Pokemon though, that and kind of fun on being a dragon and various other animals regardless on how it ends up too.

Edited by Nightstream88

This one is actually a mix of weird dream and weird real life experience. Brace yourselves (reader discretion is advised):

(This is all real life right now): My friends and I stayed at a buddy's apartment in Boston this weekend and we did a lot of heavy drinking. Must have been about 12:30 in the morning and we were all sitting around, plastered, laughing at things that sober people wouldn't find remotely funny. Then we go on and hypothetically assign each other what fictional characters each of us would be from various movies and shows. The topic of Seinfeld came up and my friends compared me to Kramer due to my height and my sense of humor. So eventually it's 2:30 am and finally we all decide to call it a night and go to bed.

Now, the actual dream I experienced involved me being a new character in Seinfeld. Not as Kramer, but basically I was acting as myself in the Seinfeld setting where I observed the usual shenanigans of Jerry, Elaine, Kramer, George, Newman, etc. I remember vaguely Kramer and Newman were scheming about and wanted to include me in their schemes to prank Jerry. We were constructing some kind of strange device but Newman kept berating me and saying that I was doing it incorrectly.

The next thing I barely remember in this drunken blur is me half-waking up and wandering around the messy apartment I wasn't familiar with (I am out of the dream and actually awake now). Trudging around aimlessly, I could hear the iconic Seinfeld theme song playing repeatedly in my head over and over as I stumbled through some beer bottles on the ground, stools, table legs, etc. As that aggravating bass line continued to blast in my head, I found my way into the kitchen where I saw the only clock available read 3:35 am. Thinking that I was still dreaming and in an apartment with Newman and Kramer, I kept calling out their names in hopes of finding either of them. Frustrated by their absence I stormed back to the couch I slept on and let out a short yet aggressive array of curses and profanities before going back to bed.

I woke up finally again around 7 am where there was finally daylight. I ceremoniously checked my phone as I do every morning and noticed my friend who was sleeping in the other room had sent me a text asking if I was okay. Not wanting to wake up anyone else sleeping nearby, I instead texted back saying "yeah, why?" in which he responded that earlier in the morning he could hear me stomping around the apartment calling out names before falling onto the couch and yelling "goddamn stupid motherfuckers"

After telling this anecdote to the rest of my friends, my new nickname has officially become Kramer. Needless to say I will never forget this weekend.

• 1 month later...

The ones that stand out to me are the couple of times I experienced sleep paralysis. Both involved feelings of extreme dread, although the worst part was waking up. In the first one, I'm not sure what was going on but I'm going somewhere underground. Suddenly I feel a terrible presence and notice I am being followed by some shadow being. I wake up and can't move a muscle. I feel the same horrible feeling I felt in the dream, like someone was there in my room. I hallucinate the same shadowy figure from my dream. I'm terrified but I kind of realize what is happening and just try to stay calm until I can finally move.

This other one literally happened yesterday. I was tired and decided to take a nap for an hour or two. I'm still confused as to how many times I woke up during all my dreaming or if I did at all because the dream(s) felt very real. At one point I'm outside of my apartment going down the stairs towards the mailboxes. Then I become very confused as to why I'm out there as I don't remember walking out there and that I wouldn't be getting the mail since I just did that a few hours prior. I feel like I'm barely conscious. The thought comes to my that I have been or am sleepwalking. This all felt way too real to me so I start going back up the stairs but I can't feel my legs and my movements are very uncoordinated. I feel like I'm going to trip with every step I take. Eventually I do and everything just kind of goes black. Not entirely sure what happened next. I may have dreamed more or maybe this is when I woke up with a very similar feeling of terror as the first time I experienced sleep paralysis. Of course, can't move. I try yelling out and I think I managed to make a soft "ahhhhhh" sound. I'm on my side and in my peripheral vision there's just this blackness floating above me. It didn't have any real figure, it was just kind of there. Anyway, I decided nap time was over.

Here are a few others I thought were interesting

Had several others 
One some humans were pouring some electric  magma on the side of the road trying to summon some powerful force apparently I knew this being was capable of controlling minds and I was a dragon in this dream as well and and flew into a garden area before that and saw some electrical wires from utility poles and generated a large amount electricity to pretty much if anything flew right through the large square spaces it would get fried. I saw some chinese girl and her body looked pretty mutilated from being tied to barbed wire in some bushes that looked it went into a maze anyway I did fly out of there with another dragon(seems like the dragon's name is Glacia- This dragon appears in my dreams quite a bit as well along with a silver dragon) that I also seem to have close relations with those two and not really going to say how close it is either. Anyway back to where those people pouring magma they did manage to summon a being which didn't have a physical form yet but it did look like a dragon but its body was made of electricity so I sent Glacia far from the area then I flew back there and created a dome around the surrounding area sealing it off preparing to fight the beast that would appear knowing if I failed the world would end, especially if it managed to control my mind since I had one of the most powerful elements in existence which was darkness itself.

And in this next one
I was a Horse in well weird thing I was both a Horse and in human form at the same time since I remember talking to my sister about something although I think the human form was actually an illusion and my sister seemed to think the Horse she was looking was just a regular Horse anyway she got in her car with her boyfriend and for some reason he drove the car on the road in reverse blew threw a stop sign around the curve and wrecked it so I ran over that way and got my sister and her daughter out and left him there to die pretty much my excuse was pretty much couldn't carry more than two at a time and he wouldn't have made it anyway(sounds like something I would do anyway). Think I've been a horse a couple times before still kind of fun aside from watching a car wreck( Think seeing that made my rate race a bit when I woke up for some reason or another not the only dream I have had either where it caused it to speed up)
And pretending to be a regular Horse would probably be something I do as well.

And another dream I was Yveltal in I flew against wind speeds going 46 MPH and my sister's daughter was about to  drown so I flew down grabbed her and took her to my Grandpa's House since everyone else there think I might traumatized her by taking her high up in the sky like that or the think I was Yveltal.
 Think this was one of the few dreams I was Yveltal in that someone didn't ended up getting killed.

And this one I was Umbreon on I opened up a large using Psychic and some of my family members in a crowded area and was attempting to assassinate someone who was trying to be king of the U.S. or The world(The person looked like Donald Trump) Anyway I used Shadow ball to attempt to kill him but my sister's daughter got in the way so I used Psychic on the Shadow ball to control it and destroyed the ceiling causing it to collapse and ended up getting stabbed with a spear by one of the guards and I saw a bunch of vehicles out of a window and used Psychic on a Truck and killed the guy anyway after he died I pretty much died after that. 

And another dream I had don't think I posted this I was at some mall with Rarity( From My Little Pony Friendship is Magic) and I was Lugia at the time and we both saw some guy falling to his death and after that guy fell to his death we both were being chased down by some Angry mob. Rarity then suggest I become Latias to get us both out but the floor collapse while I tried to switch forms I managed to switch to Latias in time and save Rarity and got us out of the building and took us to some Wheat field farm that felt like 20 miles out and yet the angry mob chased us down to there trying to kill us both so I switched to Rayquaza preparing to destroy them instead. Rarity didn't want me to destroy them but I had already used Hyper beam and right after Rarity said that I ended the dream there before they were killed.  Guess that angry mob thought we killed the guy. 

Not really sure Why Rarity though since my favorite characters from the show were Princess Luna, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy and Starlight Glimmer.

Too bad we don't have a device that can record dreams and play on a computer so you can watch them as well as retrieve past dreams and watch them as well.
seen some pretty messed up deaths that is for sure.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Probably a few others I thought were interesting

One of them I was at my Grandpa's House( That house is no longer there either nor is he alive, but anyway), somehow my Grandpa knew Donald Trump and somehow Donald Trump figured out I was the princess of the dark crystal kingdom and that my original form is a dragon so I transformed into Yveltal and threatened to Destroy the United States if he told anyone who I really was. Considering I tried to kill him when I was Umbreon in a dream prior to long before this one I'm just going to assume he told everyone that I wasn't from this world. Wouldn't be surprised since he does have a big mouth. I'm pretty sure before Donald Trump showed I probably was going to tell my Grandpa that my original form was a dragon before I faded into the darkness.
But even if I actually was a vessel for that dragon I'm pretty sure Donald Trump wouldn't be smart enough to figure that out plus I would just deny the whole no matter what someone did to me.

That and a dream I had on August 27th Glacia shows up in my dreams again and tries to reawaken me as the dragon of darkness in this reality by trying to synchronize my memories of that dragon and erase my memories of this reality or something like that anyway.

Also not sure if it weird but maybe more or less rather creepy but a day or two after my dog died I did have a dream they came back to life and went back to their dog house just to eat their food creepy part is they looked the same the way they were buried. 

Edit Post
Anyway another one I had I thought was somewhat interesting
Was in a mall for some reason or another then an Alien all of sudden shows up and starts chasing me down somehow it knew I had the ability to change shape and the alien gained control over that and forced me to turn into a black wolf then tried to kill me afterwards either that the Alien tried to turn me into a dragon so it can force me to use the powers of darkness. But ended up as a wolf instead since that might have been a reflection of what my heart was at the time and trying to protect that power.

Wouldn't be the first time another lifeform tried to take control over my body and use the power I had in dreams before another dragon tried it, and electic type energy wave was capable of it but the dream ended before they could try it.

Edited by Nightstream88

Watched Life with Lisa Lang, with the topic of sexual healing practices being the basis of it.  Now if only if the Woman on top of me last night, trying to heal my inner most struggles/secrets was real.  Quite an interesting watch.  Quite the vivid dream.    Did I mention I'm really excited about the Evil Within 2?  

• 2 weeks later...

Had a dream last night where I was at Sheetz(a gas station that makes food that you order) with my girlfriend and I was waiting in line and realized I forgot to order, so I jumped out of line and went up to the touch pad console to order food and it was asking for my old locker combination from high school, since it's been a good six years since then so I was stumped and scared.  I have reoccurring dreams like this because during high school I was always afraid of losing my combination.  I have one of these kinds of dreams a week

• Like 1

I recently had a dream where the city I live in had a new rule where people who didn't have a job had to go back to high school and repeat all grades from 9th grade to 12th grade, and for some reason, my job fired me for no reason at all and I had to go back to high school with a bunch of my old classmates who also got fired from their jobs.

• 1 month later...

Here is another that I had I thought was fairly interesting
I was a Ninetales in this one and was being chased down by some guy who was trying to either have me capture or get rid of me anyway ended up in a tunnel at a dead and He sent out Celebi and I got sent 200 years into the future by Celebi so I pretty much was stuck there and think his entire plan was to alter the past then everything in that current future would be erased along with everything in it.
 But not sure if he knew I could become Dialga as well, so if I did that I wonder if his plans would be negated since Dialga can control time. As to where I got sent at in the future seemed to be a desolated Island surrounded by an ocean with advance technology with no signs of life around either.
But never would of thought of sending someone into the future to get rid of them by altering the past.
Pretty sure Time Travel is never a good idea anyway.

Also had a dream I was a dragon and flew into out into outer space and saw the planet Saturn which supposedly can signify rebirth and destruction and considering how often I've been Yveltal which is the pokemon of destruction wonder if I should be concerned. 

Think all Time Travel would do is just end up giving me a headache anyway.
Don't know why 200 years into the future though and not 100 or more than 200 either and getting erased out of the timeline isn't what I really had in mind either although technically I would still exist unless that guy got rid of me before I was born so I think that plan would've still failed.

Now that I thought about that Island did kind of look like a starting point of that village I protected from Palkia when I was Dialga and promised some girl I would protect forever. So I guess a prequel of a dream I already had?

Edited by Nightstream88

On 4/25/2017 at 9:04 AM, Zanreo said:

- I was watching Game Center CX, and Arino was playing Zero Wing, I was at first excited but the site mentioned "since this is the Japanese version, it thankfully doesn't have the memes" and I was just "awww..." I don't remember much from the game itself, but it had more cutscenes and in one of them CATS was shirtless (fanservice?) and my only reaction was "put on a shirt dude, space is cold" xD

[though today, knowing about the 35 endings in JP version, I'd love to see Arino play it...:awesome:]

One more about Zero Wing. I found it on the shelf at a game store but it was a PlayStation 1 version. So I picked it up, and got in line to go pay for it.  After getting to the counter and talking a bit about ZW with the clerk, I woke up.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This one might not be as near interesting as some others I have had but in this last dream I did I was in some open field came across some large dark well seemed to have had black water as well and kept calling towards me supposedly someone told that well shows you what your fears are even if you think you have none or if you do have none it creates one for you. So it took control over my mind and forced me to become a dragon and began wrecking havoc upon everything.
 This seems to happen quite often in my dreams quite a bit probably doesn't help I have the powers of darkness, but that electric energy dragon tried it, Malefore tried it as well, and Azelf made an attempt also although Azelf's plan was a bit different since it wasn't planning on using the power I had for destruction well for the most part anyway.

Another dream that recently like 7/14/18
I was a Black Dragon in this one some Sorcererist manage to capture and threatened to erase my memory if I refused do want she wanted originally she called me by the name Cynder(which is what is mostly used in my dreams since other dragons, pokemon and humans called me by) but seemed to changed to Kiryah likely so I would forget who I was even though several other dragons used my full name before which is Cynder Ariyah Kiyrah, but anyway she did eventually wind up erasing my memory completely so she can use my power for destruction and fly her around everywhere(Which she knew I hated doing) and kept me in chains and on a leash. That whip she used was quite painful, probably a good thing injuries we receive in dreams don't show up in this reality since I would hate to have explain that.
 Not going to explain to someone I whipped by some evil sorcererist because I was a disobediant dragon. And she practically made me her pet dragon.

I seem to have quite a few dreams that involved someone wanting to use my power for destruction though not sure what is up with that.

Also had a dream while back some guy was trying to force me to become Lunala by taking someone from my family hostage and knows the only way I could save them was to become Lunala not sure how they found that out though or why they wanted Lunala's power I do know they were going to use me to cross dimensions not sure for what reason, but running through a boiler room of some sorts was kind of a  bit too hot and probably likely got burned from steam.

And another dream I had I saw an asteroid about ready to crush the planet and seen everything burn up in flames and some girl wanted me to become Dialga to stop the asteroid from destroying but I didn't think Dialga's power would be enough, but I did become Dialga to try and stop the asteroid from destroying everything and Palkia, Rayquaza, and Arceus joined as well that Asteroid was already within the Earth's atmosphere almost half hour away from touching the ground. The Asteroid was stopped but I likely used all of Dialga's power in order to do so likely causing my own destruction. 

Edited by Nightstream88

Once i had a slender dream style, it seems surreal but it's true, i started to go to a forest until i came across a small house, i investigated it and when i left i came across an evil shadow behind me, then i woke up :) 

I also had a friday the 13th dream style , but i was jason :P