Thoughts?

skiptracing

Thoughts on the trophies? They don't seem too bad. They aren't really clear on the requirements though. I'm really excited for this. Merely by judging I'd say it won't be that hard. I'd say it would be a 5.

What do you think? I'm interested in what others have to say. I'm definitely getting this soon and hope the trophies won't be too much of a pain. I wouldn't mind an easy platinum or a challenging one. Are you going to get the game?

Edited by HolyFad
  • Like 1

There are parts in the game that are random, so they'll probably cause problems in obtaining the plat. The whole list seems easy, but that's the beautiful with Fromsoft's games. I remember reading that From had problems with ultra hard apparently and that may cause some problems for us. 

Trophies seems like Dark Souls 1 a bit :P

I'm see it too. Do you think people will complete it in a few hours like DS lol?

I'll hold myself about my thoughs for the moment, the list is the standart for FS games, but the trophies for obtaining all(weapons, tools...etc) usually requires getting to new game plus a few times, and the dev team was talking the other day about how hard the new game plus were for them, maybe theres a weapon only available to buy on new game plus 5 or something silly like that, or maybe a tool unlocked by winning 500 PvP matches, who knows... 

Reminds me a bit of Demon's Souls trophies, which each boss (at least most of them in this case?) gets its own trophies. Weapon related trophies are back as well.

Overall it looks fucking great, can't wait to get a copy in my hands and play the hell out of it.

Thoughts on the trophies? They don't seem too bad. They aren't really clear on the requirements though. I'm really excited for this. Merely by judging I'd say it won't be that hard. I'd say it would be a 5.

What do you think? I'm interested in what others have to say. I'm definitely getting this soon and hope the trophies won't be too much of a pain. I wouldn't mind an easy platinum or a challenging one. Are you going to get the game?

Do you have the game? Dark Souls 2 was given a 6.