Episode 2 Discussion [Spoilers]

Saltyie

So now that episode 2 has released for everyone on PlayStation, what has everyone's thoughts been with this episode? I thought it was on par with the great first episode. While I didn't really see a lot of effective choices, the episode was fun to play, and was still hilarious.

How did you like Handsome Jack's role? What about Vaughn's weirdly buff body? How did you feel about that epic intro scene? Did you get the scooter special paint job for the truck? Discuss!

It was a good episode. Pretty funny scenes as usual just like the last episode. Like this handsome Jack guy. Can go pretty well when I playing as Rhyus I can try being sarcastic and be helpful at times when Jack appears. As for Finola her story was really good as well. Agreed that the choices wasn't very important. Maybe the next episode there will be one or a few important choices to think about for sure.

One big problem I found is repeated audio for ps3 where a character says one line or more again after there was lag, and there was two freezes that I almost turned the console off but luckily it continued from starting over from checkpoint. Telltale really needs to fix this or this may be the last Telltale game I play until they fix their gameplay mechanics. At least the frame rate was good though.

Overall 4/5.

I thought it was funny when Fiona Lightning-punched Rhys in the neck, considering that the same two voice actors have previously played Serah and Snow from FF13 respectively. And as everyone well knows, Snow kind of has a thing with getting punched by one of the Farron sisters.

tumblr_n2hesk2peF1tv7ai8o1_500.gif

• Like 1

I thought it was funny when Fiona Lightning-punched Rhys in the neck, considering that the same two voice actors have previously played Serah and Snow from FF13 respectively. And as everyone well knows, Snow kind of has a thing with getting punched by one of the Farron sisters.

tumblr_n2hesk2peF1tv7ai8o1_500.gif

And that's why I'm hoping Ali Hillis (Lightning's VA) also has a role in episode 3, 4, or 5.

I laughed my ass off. Handsome Jack is hilarious. I didn't had as much fun with the Fiona part of the episode, but I guess you have to slow it down a bit, get a more serious storyline from Fiona's perspective. All in all it was great fun and can't wait for the next episode :D