Farming Simulator '15 Coming to PS4 & Xbone in May

Parker

Farming Simulator 15 is coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on May 19, Focus Home Interactive has announced. The console versions were originally scheduled for early 2015.

The PlayStation and Xbox One editions will bring Farming Simulator multiplayer to consoles for the first time, letting players share out the workload or work together on tasks.

Farming Simulator 15 arrived on PC in October 2014. The latest edition of Giant Software's series features trademark agricultural tasks in a fresh Nordic environment, and it's rendered in a new graphics and physics engine.

The last edition to hit consoles, Farming Simulator 13, proved a good addition to the series in our review. However, we noted it had some minor technical and presentation issues

Source: IGN

I'm glad consoles are getting this game and I hope it is a success. Not only because I actually enjoy this series, but because there are some other awesome simulation games that I'd love to play on PS4. Euro Truck Simulator 2 is one of my favorite games and the devs are working on American Truck Simulator, if something like Farming Simulator is popular on console it might convince the devs of ETS to release ATS on console. 

Parker

Shame not on a vita. I would like to watch Anime while play it.

Why not listen to podcasts or the radio?

I think I heard somewhere that Euro Truck Simulator even has live streams of local radio stations, so you could listen to live French radio while trucking through France, etc.