Multiplayer is a joke

Kubanga

I enjoyed the beta because that was one of the first decent MP experiences on PS4 for me. That experience required a voice chat, two IRL friends and a MP that somehow works.

You teenagers should hold your precum, hold your breath and wait for the thrashy reviews before spending your bucks on EA or Ubisoft.

Edited by Sikatiiker
  • Like 3

I loved BF3, one of the best MP games I've ever played, but BF4 was very dissapointing.  

I've only played the beta for Hardline and I really enjoyed it plus the game is getting good reviews so I'll probably get it once a premium edition is out.

• Like 1

I enjoy the game, but I have to agree that guns need some serious tweaking. If someone is able to kill me with a few shots to the chest, why can't I do the same when they are using the same EXACT gun? Also another thing i've noticed that's pissing me off is that there are quite a few people who have high level guns that cost a lot of money, but they are lower or around the same rank as me. How does that happen?

Im enjoying it,

I've never played a Battlefield or COD where the spawns don't suck the first week give it time they will get better The maps should be Small-ish, remember this is cops and robbers not a military game, most of the cops and robbers battles I've seen never span over that many city blocks. To your point however I've also never seen the cops battle a 32 man army  of bad guys either.

You should've played the open beta last February so you would have an idea how the game feels like.

Visceral already said that Hardline was designed to have smaller maps than BF4 has and also some maps are not available in every game mode because some of those maps just doesn't belong in a certain game mode.

You only have yourself to blame if you didn't like the game.

Actually, I find the multiplayer in this game is quite fun and fantastic! It's nice to have some "original" game modes such as Hotwire and Blood Money, not just your standard boring Team Deathmatch and stuff. Sure its got issues and it could benefit from more maps, but it's fun! I've been having a blast with my friends playing all the game modes.

Also, try playing Rescue! It's a fantastic slow-paced tactical 5 v 5 gameplay mode where one team has to protect hostages and the other has to take a hostage. It reminds me of a mix of Rainbow Six and MW2 Search & Destroy, I was shocked to see how good this game mode was (and shocked to see it in this game, lol)

• Like 1

I enjoy the game, but I have to agree that guns need some serious tweaking. If someone is able to kill me with a few shots to the chest, why can't I do the same when they are using the same EXACT gun? Also another thing i've noticed that's pissing me off is that there are quite a few people who have high level guns that cost a lot of money, but they are lower or around the same rank as me. How does that happen?

They are probably playing a lot of hot wire, if you sit in a lettered car with a blow torch using an objective boost you can rack up points quite quickly I've seen some earn nearly 30,000 per game!

• Like 1