Multiplayer is a joke

Kubanga

• 2 weeks later...

Only played TDM so far and I seriously am yet to see who has actually shot me. The rifles need some serious tweaking imo, the aiming is so bad and I think this has allot to do with the scopes and the fact that you can't see shit without using one. However, it's nice to play a new game online without exo suits,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• 2 weeks later...

The game is nice and the MP awesome except the MP trophy its annoying, don't blame EA for your opinion, blame yourself if you didn't like the game because most of people like it. if the game has no issues and glitches so the provider and developer had noting to be blamed on.

The game is nice and the MP awesome except the MP trophy its annoying, don't blame EA for your opinion, blame yourself if you didn't like the game because most of people like it. if the game has no issues and glitches so the provider and developer had noting to be blamed on.

So I should blame ur teacher for u not wanting to learn proper grammar? Oh okay!

• 5 weeks later...

This was my reaction when playing the game at my friend's house.

34ec5xz.jpg

Actually, I find the multiplayer in this game is quite fun and fantastic! It's nice to have some "original" game modes such as Hotwire and Blood Money, not just your standard boring Team Deathmatch and stuff. Sure its got issues and it could benefit from more maps, but it's fun! I've been having a blast with my friends playing all the game modes.

Also, try playing Rescue! It's a fantastic slow-paced tactical 5 v 5 gameplay mode where one team has to protect hostages and the other has to take a hostage. It reminds me of a mix of Rainbow Six and MW2 Search & Destroy, I was shocked to see how good this game mode was (and shocked to see it in this game, lol)

Blood Money is NOT original. It's just Capture the Flag with piles of cash. 

Blood Money is NOT original. It's just Capture the Flag with piles of cash. 

Yeah, that's mainly why I put "original" in quotes because it's hard to find an online game mode to be completely original these days - they are usually based on some other game mode in some sort of way.

Also, as a follow up review, while the game is very fun with friends (especially on the right maps and right modes), I'm uncertain if it's really very long lasting. It will be interesting to see what they do with the DLC though... I just wanna play Rainbow 6 Siege already, lol :P

Yeah, that's mainly why I put "original" in quotes because it's hard to find an online game mode to be completely original these days - they are usually based on some other game mode in some sort of way.

Also, as a follow up review, while the game is very fun with friends (especially on the right maps and right modes), I'm uncertain if it's really very long lasting. It will be interesting to see what they do with the DLC though... I just wanna play Rainbow 6 Siege already, lol :P

It's really hard to make original MP because of the simple platform that dumbs down many gp elements in order for it to be accessible on a wide-scale term

Ah I didn't see the quotation marks, my bad xD But Angry Joe was right though - Battlefield has lost it's way. If Hardline is anything to go by, dark days are a-coming for Battlefront.

Ah I didn't see the quotation marks, my bad xD But Angry Joe was right though - Battlefield has lost it's way. If Hardline is anything to go by, dark days are a-coming for Battlefront.

It's no prob ;) lol - I'm not a huge fan of associating Battlefield Hardline purely with DICE as it is sort of a "spin-off" idea that was mainly created by Visceral games with some assistance from DICE (kind of like how the recent Medal of Honor games worked). To be honest, I'm unsure why they stuck the Battlefield name in front of it but it probably has to do with selling more copies, lol

DICE is a great dev with a history of great games in their past but I'm pretty sure it's mostly EA that has recently been dragging their reputation through the mud lately. I don't think they had much of a say with the Battlefield 4 release date (the state of the game at the time backs that up, lol) and I also wonder if they had that much of a say with Hardline too. That being said, EA keeps saying they've learned from those mistakes and I guess them trying to prove that is by delaying Hardline 6 months from its original release date when beta testers said it wasn't ready and not releasing a Need for Speed game last year. I also can't wait for Mirror's Edge and it seems like they're really taking their time to make it really good, I really like the release date of "coming when it's ready" :P

I also do wonder about Battlefront though, like to me it seems like it won't be a disaster like Battlefield 4's first few months were but it also seems like it would be better if they delayed the game a year to add more content too - it seems a little lacking in content when you look into it.

• 2 weeks later...

So I've given this game another go for a few hours online, the idea of 64 player TDM is basically retarded when you're on such weenie maps. I mean I wish I was interested in camping my butt off, I'm just not. How the hell are you meant to shoot someone you can't see (Potentially 32 people) hiding in multilevel motel rooms? Is this how people play TDM in 2015? Am I meant to be hiding as well? If there's any online game I actually do want hacked then it's this one.

• 3 months later...

So after coming back to this for the first time in 5 months I wanted to see if they fixed anything. Nope NOTHING has been fixed. Its quite honestly ridiculous that this game is still unplayable. I recommend that everyone does not buy this. However if you really want to just please god buy it used so ea does not get any money!

• 3 weeks later...

this game shouldnt have TDM imo it tarnishes the game, I have played 91 hrs of multiplayer ( according to battlelog ) and I have enjoyed it more than any recent cod. I almost exclusively play blood money and I think the game really shines in this game mode . TDM is atrocious with broken respawn and cramped maps.