Borderlands 2 PS4 Trophy List

CluelessGamer_

Maybe there will be one huge Handsome Collection list, but more than likely the Pre-Sequel and Borderlands 2 will share lists with what they already have.

EDIT: Borderlands the Pre-Sequel has its own PS4 list, so Borderlands 2 will also probably follow the same pattern.

Edited by McJacs2

Maybe there will be one huge Handsome Collection list, but more than likely the Pre-Sequel and Borderlands 2 will share lists with what they already have.

EDIT: Borderlands the Pre-Sequel has its own PS4 list, so Borderlands 2 will also probably follow the same pattern.

I figured since the prequel got its own BL2 was, but found it odd that they weren't put up at the same time. So I'm just looking for confirmation 

yeah Pre-sequel and Borderlands 2 getting new lists for PS4, both the same as PS3 versions... however if your after a free plat i believe Gearbx said cross save wouldn't auto pop trophies

Is there any source of Gearbox confirming that? 

Even then, auto-pop or not, all that must be done is reactivating the condition which is to be met that will unlock the trophy. For example, the trophy for completing all side missions, just simply finish one side mission, the trophy should then pop since all the other ones have already been completed.

Edited by Aela

No auto popping trophies.

Borderlands 2 will have a separate trophy list for PS4 like Pre-sequel

Source (from the actual site): http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/1338/cross-save-in-borderlands-the-handsome-collection

You have to re-earn the trophies. I'm happy about that!

what about your characters/guns/items ??

edit: Lol nvm I checked your link and it seems that we will be able :)

Edited by king1max
  • Like 1

No auto popping trophies.

Borderlands 2 will have a separate trophy list for PS4 like Pre-sequel

Source (from the actual site): http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/1338/cross-save-in-borderlands-the-handsome-collection

You have to re-earn the trophies. I'm happy about that!

So will active things like levels pop? Because owning a level 50 character is  meeting the requirements of the trophy

• Like 1

They said everything from your character comes over when you transfer your character from the 3 to the 4. So I believe the level trophies will pop, what I want to know is will the trophy for completing all challenges pop. Please auto pop, I really dont want to do that again. But running through it all again, I am so ready.

• Like 2

So will active things like levels pop? Because owning a level 50 character is meeting the requirements of the trophy

As far as I can tell, no. No trophy will auto-pop. If you want trophies it looks like you'll have to re- do the story.

actually yes it will auto pop, since this is what I've done in borderlands 1, once I got my save file corrupted I had to use a program called "willow tree" and this had a lot of options, one of them was to be able to change your level, once I reached 50 I tried it out and put it to 61, then once in game the lev 61 trophy auto poped Edited by king1max

They said everything from your character comes over when you transfer your character from the 3 to the 4. So I believe the level trophies will pop, what I want to know is will the trophy for completing all challenges pop. Please auto pop, I really dont want to do that again. But running through it all again, I am so ready.

What is the point of buying the game if you just it to auto-pop the trophies?  If you want to the trophies, EARN them again...

actually yes it will auto pop, since this is what I've done in borderlands 1, once I got my save file corrupted I had to use a program called "willow tree" and this had a lot of options, one of them was to be able to change your level, once I reached 50 I tried it out and put it to 61, then once in game the lev 61 trophy auto poped

Isn't that cheating?

• Like 2

actually yes it will auto pop, since this is what I've done in borderlands 1, once I got my save file corrupted I had to use a program called "willow tree" and this had a lot of options, one of them was to be able to change your level, once I reached 50 I tried it out and put it to 61, then once in game the lev 61 trophy auto poped

First of all, that's Borderlands 1. Second, what you've just described is cheating, and illegitimate obtaining of trophies.

You'll probably just need to kill an enemy to get XP, this then setting off the met conditions to pop the level trophies.

Isn't that cheating?

First of all, that's Borderlands 1. Second, what you've just described is cheating, and illegitimate obtaining of trophies.

You'll probably just need to kill an enemy to get XP, this then setting off the met conditions to pop the level trophies.

Lol ik that seems wierd, but I realise that it is with this program that you also makes a lot of modded guns etc.. And well I wouldn't call this cheats as I didn't do this for the trophy, but just to be op, same as my guns shield etc.. Just changed the stats of it, and if u see it this way, then a lot of people have cheated to fix their corrupted field.

Edit : plus idk if you ever played the game, but BL 1 was so broken... Every person in it has modded gun or modded characters, go see it by yourself

Edited by king1max

Lol ik that seems wierd, but I realise that it is with this program that you also makes a lot of modded guns etc.. And well I wouldn't call this cheats as I didn't do this for the trophy, but just to be op, same as my guns shield etc.. Just changed the stats of it, and if u see it this way, then a lot of people have cheated to fix they're corrupted field.

Edit : plus idk if you ever played the game, but BL 1 was so broken... Every person in it has modded gun or modded characters, go see it by yourself

It's still cheating, using a program to edit stats and such to give yourself an advantage in the game. But here you clearly state you used it to get a trophy anyway:

I tried it out and put it to 61, then once in game the lev 61 trophy auto poped

I've never played the original Borderlands either. That has nothing to do with anything. 

Edited by Aela

It's still cheating, even if you didn't use it a the trophy, but here you clearly state you did do it for a trophy anyway:

I've never played the original Borderlands either. That has nothing to do with anything.

Lmao why the F would I "cheat" to get a worthless bronze trophy are you dumb? If you read well my other post you'll see that I said I did it to have maxed stats

That has everything to do with it, if you haven't played the game why are you talking like you know every thing about it? Go play it and see how everyone is with guns/shield/stats everything then come quote my post

Edited by king1max