God of War 3 Coming to PS4

Boooda

well, for me it will be the same as the last of us remastered: if the price will drop to 15€ or more cheaper i will buy it.

instead of this annoying remastered, why they don't develop a new god of war game for ps4?? are they finished all the ideas?

Edited by pieroV_86
  • Like 1

well, for me it will be the same as the last of us remastered: if the price will drop to 15€ or more cheaper i will buy it.

instead of this annoying remastered, why they don't develop a new god of war game for ps4?? are they finished all the ideas?

I admit that God of War 3 is a really great game as I've played it on the PS3. God of War 3 Remastered should be really good, but why not make a brand new God of War game?

Im 90% sure they confirmed a new god of war is in development. I feel like Kratos' story is over and they might do something with Norse mythology. That would be amazing.

The remaster itself is great for people who never played it. Im sure this isnt taking a whole lot of resources away from GoW 4 development. 

I admit that God of War 3 is a really great game as I've played it on the PS3. God of War 3 Remastered should be really good, but why not make a brand new God of War game?

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/22189-next-god-of-war-confirmed/  :dance:

I'd probably plan to buy it again on the ps4 at some point like alot of remasters of games i enjoyed. Probably pick it up when it's 15€-20€.

The remaster itself is great for people who never played it. Im sure this isnt taking a whole lot of resources away from GoW 4 development. 

so this is the case for the people who haven't play the original GOW 3 and have sold their ps3 in order to buy the ps4.

today you can buy the ps3 version for almost 10€! there is no way i'm gonna buy this game for 50€, the "nostalgic power" don't bother me (unless it's very cheap :P )

I actually got the collectors edition for the PS3 when it came out and I still have my Pandora's Box for stuff.  It's awesome and so is the game.  I'd totally play it again on PS4.  Sure we didn't "need" the game again on the new console, but it generates revenue for future titles. :)

• Like 4

It's not gonna be a $40 game right? I'd be okay with a $15 digital download.

I don't get why they wouldn't port the entire saga though. The PS3 saga collection includes 4 more games and this one for about the same or even half the price. Why just GoW3?

It's not gonna be a $40 game right? I'd be okay with a $15 digital download.

I don't get why they wouldn't port the entire saga though. The PS3 saga collection includes 4 more games and this one for about the same or even half the price. Why just GoW3?

Rumor has it, it is indeed $40. Hopefully thats a false rumor xD But I love this game so much I'd pay 40, but thats just me 

• Like 1

I normally don't mind too much about remasters. It lets people play things they missed. In this case...it's the game's 10th anniversary. Is this really the best they could do? Seems kind of lazy. They could've announced a new game or something.

Why didn't PS4 have backwards compatibility? I think we have the answer. xD

Edited by ShadowStar83x